Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Top-ranked Yelp for your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch has over 70 million reviews on businesses worldwide! Whether you are looking for a pizzeria that is open now or a coffee shop nearby, Yelp is your local guide to finding just the place to eat, shop, drink, relax, and play.
• Discover great local businesses.
• Search for nearby restaurants, shops, and services.
• Filter search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and what’s open now.
• Read millions of reviews written by a community of active, expert locals.
• Get to know a business through beautiful photos.
• Find great Deals offered by your favorite local businesses.
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app.
• Write reviews, check-in to businesses, upload photos, and add tips of your own!
What's New in Version 9.13.0
• Bug fixes and various improvements
could be a great store but severely mismanaged instead. aisles are crowded w stock people making it hard for customers to shop and navigate. no store mgt available in store to manage store issues. ridiculous lines and not enough registers. dirty w rude employees on top of it! needs a serious management overhaul and then perhaps the store could be a good place to shop. until then im going to Waldbaums or another neighborhood. as i write this i have been standing in one line for 25 mins at 1pm on a monday. and this is not the first time. i do, however, guarantee it will be my last!! Unacceptable!!
Miss ma'am needs to learn "hustling"
I just encountered a very confused "hustler" bartender at coyote ugly in denver. The bartender challenges Patrick to a game of flip cup. The winner pays for a $20 shot. Patrick wins the first round. The bartender offers "double or nothing" they play a second round. She wins and proceeds to say "I'll only make you pay for one" We laugh! Apparently she doesn't know what double it nothing is. And argues with us until we leave. I think someone needs to know basic concepts such as double or nothing before trying to "hustle" customers. :)
Randall Reed Volkswagon
I am extremely disappointed in this dealership. I have purchased 3 new cars from them in the past. Today I went into the dealership to trade in my 2013 VW CC. It has less than 15k miles on it. They offered me 15,000 which is well below what the car sells for on the Internet. Carmax is asking 20,998 for the same year and model with 38k miles. I guess customer loyalty does not matter to them. I will never purchase another car from them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 06, 2015
- Version: 9.13.0
- Size: 47.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.