Yelp: Discover Local Favorites
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Yelp has over 135 million reviews of businesses worldwide. Whether you’re looking for a new pizza place to try, a great coffee shop nearby, or need to book a haircut, Yelp is your local guide for finding the perfect place to eat, shop, drink, explore, and relax. The Yelp app is available for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Food Near You - Find Restaurants
• Find the newest and hottest restaurants in your area
• Make reservations, order delivery or pickup—all from your phone
• Filter restaurant search results by price, location, open now, and more
Search for Nearby Businesses, Services, & Professionals
• Discover great local businesses, from hair salons to trusted doctors and movers
• Read millions of reviews by the Yelp community
• Home need repairs? Find the best rated contractors and handymen
• Find great deals offered by local businesses, get quotes instantly, and book appointments
Beauty - Pamper Yourself
• Find highly-rated salons, spas, massage therapists, and more
• Book appointments through Yelp at the most relaxing staycation destinations
• Filter your search results by neighborhood, distance, rating, price, and hours of operation
• Look up addresses and phone numbers, call a business, or make reservations directly from the app
• Read expert user reviews and browse through beautiful photos of each business
• Write and read reviews, check-in to local businesses, upload photos and add tips for other Yelp users
Find local restaurants, read expert customer reviews, and start searching for businesses near you with Yelp.
Need Help? Contact Yelp at https://www.yelp-support.com/?l=en_US
Note: Continued use of GPS running can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 11.28.0
Bug fixes and various improvements
Excellent service and fair prices
I was nervous with them having one review and it being one star, but they are the only one within 20 miles, so I gave it a shot. Started with a phone call and was greeted by a pleasant woman, friendly and professional. I asked if they had what I needed in stock (refractor panel) and they did—$25 cheaper than most online stores and no shipping! I showed up and was greeted by the receptionist and what appeared to be the owner/manager. Both were great. I even mentioned to them that the review had me guarded, but I was glad to see it was wrong. They even cut it down to the size I needed right before closing without batting an eyelash. I was so pleased I even scheduled a chimney cleaning. I will be going back for any further chimney or heating needs. Thank you for remembering customer service! Aaron T.
Don't be a mystery reviewer
I would give 6 stars to the wonderful team at Yelp®...and I will officially once all the "mystery" paid reviewers stopped writing fake reviews for restaurants and any place Yelp® users publishes their reviews. This App has saved many of my trips from me going to a less than comfortable place. But to all the 16 yr old paid reviewers, "STOP IT!" You don't know anything about a sushi place in Omaha...let alone anything about sushi (period)!
Yelp®, you guys rock!
Thank you so much for your efforts! Much appreciated!!
Yelp® is not that great outside of North America and few European countries. Example: in Russia and several other Baltic countries, the info is not as updated as one needs. As an American, we all know the backwards cell phone plans we have when we go overseas compared to rest of the World. Need to improve selections places as well as speed of the app please.
Update for iPhone X version:
This is more of an app technical update versus my previous posts: I am running iOS 11.1.1. You guys have updated the app at least three times since iOS 11 Public version was released. All three (or possibly four (maybe more)) times since, the app has always gotten stuck in updating. I’m on a 1Gbps up and down fiber line, hence bandwidth is not an issue. Please fix the updating the app in the future so that download finishes after the update.
Ran by Satan
Yelp is a creation born from the deepest bowels of Hell that somehow found itself on the surface of the earth. The people that run this company are wicked and evil in every sense of the word. They will lie, scam, and cheat their way around the internet to get unsuspecting businesses to pay for their services to keep bad reviews from their pages. If you’re a new user, or a mature user that doesn’t post a dozen reviews filled with pictures of your meals and snacks five times a day every single day your reviews will either get ignored, or placed somewhere on the site where no one can see your reviews. One can only hope that everyone that works for Yelp perishes in a terrible, unfortunate accident and burn in Hell forever, but that would be a completely useless wish considering the fact that Yelp is already operated by hellish demons. If you are looking for better review sites operated by actual human beings and not scum then those alternative options are not hard to find.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 11.28.0
- Size: 200 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Yelp, Inc.
- © Yelp, Inc 2008-2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.