By Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
**** Updated with full support for iOS 9 and watchOS 2—including a new Quick Action for iPhone 6s, a new native app for Apple Watch, and three new Complications for the watch face. ****
“Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O’Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
“Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone.” - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that’s because it is. Other to-do list managers I’ve tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn’t do that. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
• Macworld UK Award “Best iPhone Business & Utility App” - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor’s Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in “New Year, New You”
• Featured by Apple in “Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People”
• Featured by Apple in “@work - Apps for Business”
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power—everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won’t miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Things for iPhone includes a new Quick Action for the app icon; a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; and Push Sync with Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running.
THINGS FOR APPLE WATCH
Things is now available for Apple Watch—included for free with your purchase of Things for iPhone. Have all of your to-dos for the day easily accessible on your wrist, and mark them complete as you go; focus on specific projects; track your progress as you complete to-dos throughout the day; and enter new to-dos easily just by speaking to Siri. See the app in our new video! => http://things.watch
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud is a free service that stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch (Mac & iPad apps sold separately).
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
What's New in Version 2.8.6
• Fixed an issue where the Things Cloud switch would appear to be off after restoring from an iCloud backup.
• Minor improvements for sync.
• Built a workaround for a watchOS bug that made Complication graphics invisible.
• Fixed an issue where the progress counter would include items from the trash.
King of task management
My life is full of singular tasks and not multi-step projects. I am presented with “fires” and random tssks throughout the day. Things keeps everything organized. It is simple and complete and works everywhere I need it to. The sync is complete and instant, better than any other cloud syncing out there. I have literally tried every other task manager in the app store and always come back to Things. It is the king and the master of my tasks every day. Thank you for the stability and the “works every time” app that site right on my dock. I use Due if I need an alarm. Things gives me the task list for the day, and I work through it. Tasks that require a time live wither on my calendar or I simply set an alarm with Due.
Things 3 please! This one needs retirement!
This app has potential to be a top task manager. It's always lacked better sorting by due date options within individual lists-currently can only sort in the next screen. This seems very disorderly-can't keep track of what's next. Also, repeating items are hidden until they're due, and I would like to see them visible once the previous one is marked done. I hope they are close to Things 3 (which has been very long in waiting-they seem lost in their timeline trying to continually fix this outdated app). The one thing I would say is that this is the only task app that has nailed the quality in the cloud sync feature (and I've tried many), and the rolling date picker-fantastic. I would be pleased if we saw an update that comes sooner than later, so until then, I will be moving to another app with full features for less money (2Do).
Perfect supplement to desktop
I Love this app. I've used a lot of task and project managers for personal and professional use. Things is precise in its features- helps you get things done. I use the repeating tasks after a specified time period... Keeps me on top of buying gifts for my wife, checking up on friends, changing air filters in my house, etc. I've started using it with Apple Watch and again, super simple and works as expected. I've read a lot of reviews about needing new features... But I respect culture codes decisions to keep Things simple and up to date with all apple OS's
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 25, 2016
- Version: 2.8.6
- Size: 21.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2008-2015 Cultured Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.