By Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Things is a delightful and easy to use task manager. It’s the perfect companion for everything you want to achieve in life, offering a great balance between ease of use and powerful features.
*** Updated for iOS 10 and watchOS 3 ***
“Things sets itself apart in flexibility and ease.” - O’Reilly, Best iPhone Apps
“Things definitely tops our list of GTD applications for the iPhone.” - Cory Bohon, Mac|Life — 5 stars
“If Things sounds simple, that’s because it is. Other to-do list managers I’ve tried have, quite honestly, gotten in the way of me getting things done. Things doesn’t do that. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.” - Macworld — 4 stars
• Macworld UK Award “Best iPhone Business & Utility App” - Winner
• Mac|Life Editors’ Choice Award - Winner
• Featured by Apple as Editor’s Choice in more than 25 countries
• Featured by Apple in “New Year, New You”
• Featured by Apple in “Get Stuff Done - Apps for Productive People”
• Featured by Apple in “@work - Apps for Business”
When you start using Things, you’ll be surprised how easy it is to enter and manage your tasks. And with Things’ beautiful interface, task management becomes a delight. But all of this doesn’t come at the expense of power—everything you wish for in a task manager, Things has you covered.
• Today: Decide which tasks you want to do today and put them into your Today list. Throughout the day, come back to this list to check items off. Things will automatically show you due and scheduled items there once their date arrives - so you won’t miss anything important.
• Focus: See what you need to do Today, what’s coming up Next, and what’s Scheduled for later. Put tasks in Someday if you can’t work on them right now, you can always come back to them later.
• Keep organized: Work, Family, Hobby - with Things, everything has its place. Projects and Areas of Responsibility let you master complex tasks and stay on top of your responsibilities in life and work.
• Use Tags to assign contexts, priorities, time – whatever fits your personal workflow. Quickly filter a list to find those tasks which are most relevant now.
• Out of your head, into Things: Enter new ideas the moment they hit you. Adding to-dos is always just a tap away.
• And much more: Create repeating tasks, add due dates, schedule tasks for a later date, review completed tasks in the Logbook, etc.
Things for iPhone includes a new Quick Action for the app icon; a Today Widget in Notification Center for quick access to your to-dos; Handoff support for seamless transition between Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch; an “Add to Things” extension for creating to-dos from other apps; a sharing extension for sending to-dos to other apps; and Push Sync with Background Refresh to keep to-dos up-to-date even while the app isn’t running.
Things is also available for Apple Watch—included for free with your purchase of Things for iPhone. Have all of your to-dos for the day easily accessible on your wrist, and mark them complete as you go; focus on specific projects; track your progress as you complete to-dos throughout the day; and enter new to-dos easily just by speaking to Siri. See the app in action here => http://things.watch
Your to-dos, on all your devices. Things Cloud is a free service that stores your to-dos and updates them quickly & effortlessly across your Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch (Mac & iPad apps sold separately).
We provide world-class, professional support for Things. If you have any issues or questions about the app, please contact us and we’ll be glad to help you: http://things.support
What's New in Version 2.8.10
• Fixed a crash when creating a new to-do with VoiceOver.
• Fixed a crash when using the large complication on the Modular watch face.
With some guidance from a mentor and the use of this app, a former chronic underachiever is actually completing tasks. It took time to practice and fine tune, but the GTD system paired with Things has changed my life. Don't EVER go out of business!
Great GRD App
This app seems to cover all the basis for using the GTD way of doing things. I have to say that I do love it.
I'm not versed in the history of Things and I don't even have a Mac. I therefore don't have a laundry list of neglected feature complaints against the developers. I'm not sure I would anyway, actually. For me, keeping it somewhat simple has tremendous value. I have tried and used literally dozens of todo apps in iOS and until now never found one I truly liked. Things stands head and shoulders above the rest for me. It's a bit pricey on the app price scale, but it works so beautifully and so relatively effortlessly for me, it is well worth the price. I have ADD and people like me must approach the world of task management differently from the norm. I can't say for sure whether that is a factor in why Things is so incredibly useful for me, but my guess is it is. Suddenly I don't obsess as much about the mountain of things I need to do. And believe me, that's saying something. I now tend to put things I won't work on today quietly away with the assurance they will be there when the time is appropriate. There are features of this app that are quite amenable to breaking project-y type activities into meaningful component parts. This helps ADDers in particular to approach a project without feeling so overwhelmed they become immobilized before they ever start. Story of my life up until recently, I can assure you! These specifics are oversimplified, but conceptual stuff like this can be difficult for me to express. I have explored the GTD concept before and frankly had just about concluded it wasn't really geared to people with ADD. I think I'm changing my mind about that after using Things. It is amazing that for the first time ever, making/managing my todo lists is not getting in the way of me actually doing the work on the lists. I can't say whether it will click with everyone like it has for me, but as of now, I couldn't be more pleased with this app. At the risk of getting flagged as a possible fake review, I'll say that Things seems almost like magic. Thank you developers!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 2.8.10
- Size: 41.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Cultured Code GmbH & Co. KG
- © 2008-2017 Cultured Code
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.