Shazam is one of the world’s most popular apps, used by more than 100 million people each month to identify music, get song lyrics, and now to discover the music that artists discover themselves.
"Shazam is an app that feels like magic" --Techradar.com
Identify music instantly and share in the thrill of music discovery with the artists you love.
See what top artists like Drake, Bruno Mars, Justin Bieber, The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran, DJ Khaled and others are Shazaming.
• New discoveries from artists you’ve Shazamed appear automatically
• Follow new artists with a tap of a button and see what those artists are Shazaming
• Stay up-to-date about new singles, albums, and videos from the artists you follow
• Enjoy music lyrics and YouTube videos
• Preview songs and add them to Apple Music or Spotify playlists *
• Launch Pandora radio based on artists you discover *
• With Auto Shazam we'll keep finding tunes for you even when you leave the app
DISCOVER & BUY
• Stay in the loop with Shazam’s real time charts
• Quick links to Apple Music and the iTunes store
• Connect Apple Music or Spotify to play full tracks in Shazam
• Check out recommended tracks to discover new music
• Find out what’s popular in your town, your country and the world
CONNECT & SHARE
• See what your friends are Shazaming when you connect your Facebook account
• Share your discoveries through Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and more...
SHAZAM FROM YOUR WATCH
• Launch Shazam on your Apple Watch to name that song in seconds, right from your wrist!
• See your past Shazams with a simple swipe up
• Use Handoff on Apple Watch and iPhone to buy the song on iTunes, watch videos, and much more
MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
• Shazam visual recognition gets you more - tap the camera icon on iPhone to Shazam posters, magazines or books; anywhere where you see the Shazam camera logo
• Visual recognition also works as a QR code reader
• Buy tickets to see your favorite artists in concert
Use Shazam as much as you like – it’s unlimited. Don’t want the advertising? Upgrade to Shazam Encore
• Previewing and buying music requires the iTunes music store in your country
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
• Facebook uses interest based advertising. More details: https://m.facebook.com/ads/ad_choices
• Some features are location, device and app version dependent
• Shazam may share collected location data for interest based advertising, allowing advertisers to infer interests and serve ads to users based on their activity and location over time.
Any questions or feedback? Check out: https://support.shazam.com
Now you can share your Shazams to Instagram Stories. Once you’ve found a song in Shazam, hit the share button and choose Instagram Stories.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback is music to our ears, and it helps us make Shazam even better. Got a question? Visit support.shazam.com
Ratings and Reviews
Think identifying tunes is the only trick in Shazam’s magic act? Not quite. The app’s an unmissable destination for music lovers, with exciting ways to find tracks by your favorite artists, discover new ones, and interact with top streaming services. And yes, we’re still blown away by Shazam’s sorcerous ability to ID songs—especially when it happens on our Apple Watch.
Pls broaden the variety of less popular music searches
First off I want to say We love what this apps ability is suppose to do and does for most popular songs but ....The only thing I have to complain about is that it’s actually kind of slow finding the song or doesn’t find the song at all for what we listen to. And that just defeats the point of having this awesome app. there is not enough knowledge on underground music only mainstream really or what’s popular on the radio. Very few songs we listen to. I mean if it’s popular you normally know the songs name but this app is suppose to help identify songs you don’t know or are rare and it does NOT do that! Pls update for all music genres underground please! Or less popular music groups. This app has failed me so many because of this! Examples are twiztid, amb, everlast, icp, chance the rapper, boondox, action Bronson, 6lack, caskey, merkules, phora these are just a few off the top of my head. Other than these two problems the app is great but that dropped a star for each issue we have with this app which is very fair to us. If this was fixed it would be 5 Star all the way but unfortunately it is only worthy of a 3 Star at the moment.
Just want more exact live or version recognition
I’m an audiophile, put together high end vintage equipment home stereo and home theater and love live music and those long 7min+ songs that are your entire TRIP in the car, not those 3min 09 sec “radio edit” versions and appreciate and immediately recognize when it’s NOT a radio/studio version that has been beaten into my head with repetition and has different changes and musically unique versions instead and 9 out of 10 times I need Sound Hound to capture exactly what I’m hearing, even if Shazam will pick it up and give me the general album or song but not the “Live at Red Rocks” with some date, etc. I live for hearing new version of the same song even if I do sacrifice some fidelity in the process. More importantly I want to know where to find it again! I really am a “Shazam Guy” first, just it those instances I have to go searching for SoundHound in a race before for the app buried in my apps before the song ends! Help me out Shazam. Make it a one stop shop!
- Shazam Entertainment Limited
- 109 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Shazam Entertainment Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade From (Shazam)RED Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.