Store and view your documents, transferring them easily from any Mac or PC. Full integration with Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive. High quality viewers, including excellent support for PDF, Office, iWork & images. Play music; watch movies; access your cloud storage or download from the internet.
• MAC or PC
Transfer documents over Wi-Fi using the Finder, Windows Explorer or your favourite web browser.
• CLOUD SERVICES
View and manage your documents stored in Box, Dropbox, Google Drive & OneDrive.
Includes support for image thumbnails, streaming audio, folder sync, move, copy and most other standard actions.
Download any files or documents from the internet using the built-in browser.
Files' PDF reader handles large documents with ease, including vertical and horizontal page layouts.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
- Navigate page thumbnails with our unique quick-scroll bar,
- Jump directly to a page or browse the PDF's table-of-contents.
- Double-tap to zoom into text regions or images.
- Files will even remember the last viewed page and zoom level.
- Password protected PDFs are supported.
- View most common file types, including Microsoft Office documents, PDF documents, image, movie and audio files.
- Scroll bars allow fast access when browsing files or viewing documents.
- Add bookmarks for easy access to often viewed sections.
- Jump directly to a page in long documents.
• IMAGES, SLIDESHOW & THUMBNAILS
Fast, high-quality image viewer, with support for zoom and pan, slideshows and thumbnails.
You can also import or export photos and movies from the Photos application.
- Play single files, or an entire folder of music in Files' own audio player.
- Artwork and other metadata are supported.
Move, copy, delete, rename, zip, unzip and create folders, all from within Files.
- Find files by name in the current folder or globally.
- Search the full text of PDF documents.
Send documents as email attachments directly from Files using your standard email account.
Local and remote access to Files can be secured via password.
With Files you can take and view your documents wherever your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad goes, sharing them easily with any compatible Mac or PC.
- Most Microsoft Office documents are viewable.
- PDF, RTF, HTML, Apple iWork and text documents.
- Image, movie and audio file support is limited to those formats supported by iOS.
A Wi-Fi or USB connection is required to transfer documents from a Mac or PC.
Once on your device you can read documents anywhere, no network access is required.
See Files' built-in help for connection instructions and other information.
- Restores missing "Back" button in placeholder view on iPad.
- Improves reliability of download menu in web browser.
- Adds support for viewing HEIC/HEIF images (requires iOS 11).
- Fixes minor issues with image import.
- Adds support for split-view on iPad.
- Improvements to the web browser.
- Adds longer image slideshow timeouts.
- Fixes issues with long-press menus in web browser.
- Fixes an issue which could cause the PDF index to grow excessively.
- Fixes an issue logging into Google Drive on iOS 9.
Ratings and Reviews
5 Star Application!!
Since my old iPhone 3GS days I have used Files Pro to handle my files several times daily. Files Pro is extremely stable and if I could only have one app on my devices it would be Files Pro. Fantastic job!!
Worth every cent, Files Pro is stable, fast, and allows file transfer to and from iPhone. Files Pro also has in app viewing of PDF, EXCEL, WORD, HTML, JPG, and other common files, along with the ability to download and open web files, Files Pro sets the bar high for other apps to strive for.
This was my first paid app, and my most used app. Also, the developers respond quickly, and are pleasant to correspond with.
No longer opens large PDF files?
Since I upgraded to 10.3.3, Files Pro will not download (via wi-fi) any PDF larger than about 22M or so. It just hangs. This is on an iPad 4th Gen, and the app has worked flawlessly for years on PDFs over 40M. The "Documents" app has the same problem. It's probably an iOS problem, but I wish there was a workaround. I can no longer load any large PDF files to read. I have about 10GB free on my iPad, so not sure what the problem might be. Hope for a fix... love this program otherwise!
I would give it a 6 if I could...
I have used it daily for years: Everything from storing and viewing videos and audio books to keeping pdf’s of user manuals for appliances and electronics at hand. The WebDAV Server is especially handy for transferring files to and from a computer that does not have iTunes installed, or when iTunes won’t accept the content. This is an essential app for me.
- Olive Toast Software Ltd
- 16.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Olive Toast Software Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.