Yahoo Sports: Football & More
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Never miss a touchdown! Yahoo Sports is the best way to follow every first down, fumble, and field goal.
Check out everything Yahoo Sports has to offer:
Sign in and set your favorite teams to get schedules, game highlights, and updates in your own personalized news stream.
Stay up to date on all the scores, stats and leagues you follow.
Get exclusive content from writers like Dan Wetzel and Pat Forde, along with the most important headlines in sports.
Set alerts for your favorite teams and get notifications when you want them. Follow every scoring play or only when a game starts. Your choice.
• Live games
Watch hundreds of live MLB and NHL games for free. No subscription required.
Included in Yahoo Sports:
- MLB: Watch hundreds of free live MLB games
- NFL: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- College Football, College Basketball, College Women’s Basketball
- NBA, WNBA: Scores, highlights, breaking news and stats
- NHL: Watch hundreds of free live NHL games
- Premier League, League Two, League One, Championship, Scottish Premier League, FA Cup, League Cup,
- Champions League, Europa League, Copa America,
- Ligue 1, Coupe de la Ligue, Coupe de France, Tropee des Champions, Ligue 2,
- Bundesliga, German Super Cup, DFB Pokal,
- MLS, Russian Premier League, Eredivisie, Brazil Serie A,
- Italian Serie A, Coppa Italia, Serie B,
- La Liga, Copa del Rey, Segunda Division, Spanish Super Cup
- Golf - PGA, LPGA, PGA Champions, PGA Web.com, PGA European,
- Auto Racing - NASCAR Sprint, NASCAR Xfinity, IndyCar, Formula 1
- Tennis - Men's Tennis, Women's Tennis
Make Yahoo Sports yours:
1. Sign in with your Yahoo account to get the best experience across all devices
2. Star your favorite teams and leagues to get personalized news and updates about the sports you want
3. Set alerts for your favorite teams so that you get notifications when you want them.
4. Get exclusive content from our writers like Dan Wetzel and Pat Forde.
What's New in Version 6.11.1
Never miss a touchdown!
Follow our live play-by-play for every game, and check out stats and standings for your favorite team.
- Fix for autoplaying videos
- Fix for reloading highlights videos
- Accessibility improvements
Good, but tries to do too much...
Good app, but some of the sports I follow have scores that don’t update in real time... mostly soccer leagues. I always have to wait until later in the day and then all of a sudden all the final scores are posted. Too bad I have already used a different application to check them. If you’re not going to bother to update certain sports or leagues in real time then why even bother including them?
The favorites tab pulls so much junk and garbage news and is an ad-filled mess... I don’t even use that tab anymore.
Also, there is a bug. Whenever I try to remove International Friendlies and CONCACAF Gold Cup from my favorite sports/leagues they are removed but then show back up the next time I enter the app. This has been a bug for years and years... can you guys please fix this?
Fav sports app. Make Apple Watch app!
The Yahoo Sports app has always been my favorite sports app to use due to its clean and simple design, ease of use and navigate. I use it exclusively for NBA, as that’s the only sport I follow or care about. They have been great about updating and adding features as needed over the years.
I hope they can make an Apple Watch app for scores, so I don’t need to keep using two apps for both devices. And if they do make a Watch app, I would suggest having the ability to just show scores for one league :) (instead of all leagues or just one team)
Wow, this app keeps getting worse
Another 2017 update: the voting for which team will win appears to be fake. It shows my vote counted, but when looking at the map says no one in my state voted.
2017 Update: support for women's sports is terrible. At one point last week they showed a game as being over when it was the end of the 3rd quarter. They also had one teams score WRONG by 10 points.
2016 review: They solved their data issue, but now the layout it terrible. The fonts are too small, and you can't make them bigger. This app really just keeps stepping backwards. It used to be my go-to sports app, now I have to find one that is useful.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 03, 2017
- Version: 6.11.1
- Size: 154 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Yahoo! Inc.
- © 2017 Yahoo! Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes