∙ Selected as a "Staff Favorite" by Apple
∙ Featured by Apple in the RSNA 2008 Conference
∙ Featured by Apple in the "What's Hot for iPad" section on the App Store
Mediquations is the original, most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store. Mediquations makes it easy and efficient to get the answers you need. With more than 234 formulas and scoring tools housed in an intuitive interface, Mediquations is the smart choice for anyone looking for a medical calculator for the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad.
∙ 235 formulas and scores. The most comprehensive medical calculator on the App Store.
∙ Support for US and SI units. Switch between units easily while entering values, or set your preference in Settings.
∙ Categories, Favorites, Recents, Full Search, Email or Print Results. Or share with other compatible apps.
∙ Multiple results are displayed for relevant scoring tools.
∙ References, full equation, detailed information, relevant pictures, and Pubmed links for each scoring tool.
∙ Leave the app and return to where you left off. Slide Over and Split View support for compatible iPads.
∙ Jot down notes for equations.
∙ Spotlight search for equations right from the iPhone and iPad home screen.
∙ Support for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Buy once, use on all of your iOS devices. Upgrades are always free for life.
We hope you enjoy Mediquations!
· Version 38 now has support for iPhone X (Apologies for the delay. Was busy studying for a big board exam!)
· Fixed table views not showing entire equations on other devices.
· Given changes to the Watch OS API, I have decided to discontinue Apple Watch support for Mediquations. I may bring it back in the future if I can think of a particularly useful feature to incorporate the Apple Watch.
· Mediquations now requires iOS 11 and higher.
· Delirium 4AT Score (for Delirium and Cognitive Impairment)
More coming soon! Just wanted to get this update out as soon as possible to fix issues with iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Used this app since residency. Highly recommended and very useful especially in the ICU.
Use it every day
Well worth the money
Mediquations works well
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.