By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
• Upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from your iPhone
“Bottom line:…the LinkedIn app is a must-download for anyone who's serious about the professional networking site.” — CNET
- The LinkedIn iPad and iPhone apps support iOS 6.0 and higher. Please update your device operating system prior to updating the app.
What's New in Version 7.1.2
• Snap and share a photo right in the app and give people a glimpse into your professional life (iPhone)
I really am hooked on the LinkedIn mobile iOS version. I use it every day to post, network, and read updates. It has easy to use navigation. It did take a couple of times to remember where the share interaction shows up. Only on Home. Would like it elsewhere. The desktop version is just as good. Not necessary excited with the iPad app. Navigation is not as simple too follow and seems to have limited features.
I have always liked the company of winners and enjoyed all of the intelligent input they gave me to learn from. When I first came upon this site it was me my cousin and only a couple of floating bubbles with awesome content I enjoyed it then just as much. Except I haven't seen the bubbles with pictures all linked together. I knew then it was going to be one amazing team of winners!
No deep link from email
For a company with many resources at their disposal and presumably a large mobile audience, I am shocked that I'm still prompted to "download the app" (even though I already have it installed) after clicking on a connection invitation from my ios email client.
Even more frustrating, if I do launch the app, it doesn't even take me to the right page, I'm clumsily dropped off on the homepage.
C'mon guys you're better than this. Slow down the monetization engine for one sprint and build some basic mobile features for your actual users.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Mar 24, 2014
- Version: 7.1.2
- Size: 59.8 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2012 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business subscription$24.99
- Personal Plus subscription$9.99
- Business Plus subscription$49.99
- Sales Basic subscription$19.99
- Sales Navigator subscription$49.99
- Business subscription (Annual)$239.99
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual)$94.99
- Talent Basic subscription$49.99
- Business Subscription$29.99
- Business Plus subscription (Annual)$499.99