Pregnancy & Baby | What to Expect
By Everyday Health, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
From the world's most trusted pregnancy brand "What to Expect When You're Expecting", this app guides you through pregnancy day-by-day and week-by-week (even hour-by-hour!) on iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Based on your due date, you'll receive personalized content, the latest parenting news and health information, and access to a tight-knit community of other parents and moms-to-be like you. You’ll get tools and support to help you prepare and feel in control every step of the way – helping you achieve a happy, healthy pregnancy. Once baby is born, you’ll get answers, advice, and guidance as you navigate life as a new parent.
· Personalized daily tracker shows your week and day of pregnancy, baby's development measured in fruit sizes, and a countdown to your due date
· The What to Expect Pregnancy Clock for Apple Watch - with daily countdowns to clock your progress, useful, actionable tips synchronized to the time of day, and weekly information about your baby’s growth.
· Emotional support in a personalized, daily feed with fresh curated content including pregnancy tips, reasons to smile every day, health news, and passionate stories from real parents
· Beautiful, clear, and informative week-by-week development info, helping you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Week-by-week pregnancy videos help you understand your changing body and the latest on baby's development through each stage
· Community photo sharing lets you connect with other moms in a whole new way – sharing photos, stories, advice in real-time, and arranging meet-ups with moms like you.
· Find the right group for you based on your birth month, location, interest, medical condition, parenting style, and more!
We appreciate your feedback and we're working hard to bring you even more updates soon. Go to Settings > Send Us Feedback to submit your suggestions, fun ideas and bug reports - we'd love your help building the best app experience possible for What to Expect users.
What's New in Version 8.5.2
Happy New Year from our family to yours! This monthly update includes a few behind-the-scenes improvements to bring you the best app experience.
Thanks for choosing What to Expect! We love to hear from you and always appreciate your feedback. Please go to [Settings > Send Us Feedback] to share your suggestions and ideas. If you love our app, please leave us a positive review.
Big issues with the photos
Every time I get a new phone I have to add all the journal pictures all over again as they don't transfer. I have the account set up to link the photos with my sign in/email but it never works. To make matters worse, when I did try to add the pictures again, the photos would turn sideways after I'd press save, even tho my phone didn't move. The app does not allow editing of the photo so you can't correct it or change it. I contacted customer service 5 days ago and never heard back. I have used the app for almost 3 years and unfortunately will no longer be using it since they will not resolve the issue. I do not want to scroll thru sideways pictures of my son. Initially it was fun to scroll thru month by month images of my child but this app is too frustrating.
Little free-will with this app.
There are good little tidbits of daily info and a short video each new week of your pregnancy. The message boards get a little hairy sometimes, you can tell it's full of hormonal pregnant women! What I like least about this entire thing is that once you post something, you are unable to edit it if you have misspells and you are unable to delete any comments you wish to erase. You also DO NOT have the option of deleting your account, whatsoever! I contacted their support yesterday and have not received a response back yet other than an automated response claiming they got my email and would be getting back to me shortly. It's been over 24 hours already.
must have for all first timers
What to Expect has offered way more then basic knowledge of my pregnancy and unborn baby. This app has offered a sense of peace and comfort throughout my pregnancy. Every time I experienced a new symptom that began to have me questioning its normalcy what I was experiencing was covered in my daily tip within 48 hours the entire time! it's accuracy and advance has been very helpful and has allowed me to relax and feel more prepared for my little one to arrive. I am very grateful for all the advice and tips and highly recommend using this app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 04, 2017
- Version: 8.5.2
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Everyday Health, Inc.
- Copyright © 2016 Everyday Health, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.