iHeartRadio – Free Music & Radio Stations
By iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iHeartRadio lets you access the world of music and radio in one simple app. Download today to listen to top radio stations, music, news, podcasts, sports, talk, and comedy shows.
iHeartRadio is easy to use, and best of all, FREE.
The Best Live Radio Stations & Podcasts from United States and Beyond
• iHeartRadio has the most popular AM and FM radio stations from cities across North America like New York, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Denver, and even outside the US like Mexico City.
• Catch music countdowns and live talk shows from top radio stations like 106.7 Lite FM, Z100, KIIS FM, KTU 103.5 & Power 105.1 FM in NYC, 104.3 myFM in Los Angeles, and Wild 94.9, which covers the Bay Area from San Francisco to San Jose.
• Are you a Podcast junkie? Check out new or past episodes of your favorite podcast and news shows like Ted Talks, On Air with Ryan Seacrest, The Breakfast Club, Bob and Tom in the Morning, Elvis Duran, and The Bobby Bones Show.
Get Live Sports and News
• iHeartRadio has several local radio stations offering your favorite sports games like football, baseball, basketball, and hockey. Or get the down-low on what is happening in the sports world from your favorite talk shows with stations like ESPN, Fox Sports, and Kentucky Sports Radio.
• You can also keep up-to-date with what is going on in the world with CNN Money, The Sean Hannity Show, Glenn Beck and ABC News.
The Ultimate Personalized Station For You is Here with My Favorites Radio
• Want to listen to all the songs you like no matter what genre or artist it is? With My Favorites Radio you now have a station with all of the music you like on iHeartRadio. Give the station a name of your choice and share it with all of your friends to enjoy!
Listen to Today’s Top Music from All Genre’s
• Build your own commercial free custom music station based on top artists like Ariana Grande, Foo Fighters, Taylor Swift, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Meghan Trainor, Calvin Harris, Queen, and The Beatles.
• Shape your custom station from a library of over 20 million songs covering pop, country, rap, R&B, blues, punk, oldies, EDM, trap, jazz, alternative, rock, classical, dubstep, metal, and more with just a song click of the Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down button.
Find Stations Perfect For Your Life’s Everyday Moments
• Need music for everyday activities? “Perfect For” stations allow you to listen to the best music for cleaning out that cluttered garage, going on a road trip, hanging out at the beach, getting into your summer workout routine, or celebrating the holidays!
Join our community!
• Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1F1TcFX
• Instagram: http://bit.ly/1e1AOUS
• Twitter: http://bit.ly/1HZk5KQ
• Blog: http://bit.ly/1GiT59D
For Feedback and Help
• Tell us how we can improve by sharing your thoughts http://help.iheartradio.com!
For additional help and to find answers to common questions for iPhone and iPad devices, please visit http://help.iheart.com/customer/portal/topics/2413-iphone-ipad/articles
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s proprietary measurement software which may allow you to contribute to market research, like Nielsen's TV Ratings. To learn more about our digital measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
What's New in Version 6.4.1
Squashed some bugs
Stop the constant recommendations for stations
Every time I start the app to listen to my custom station, I get a full list of other stations that IHeart has decided they think I would like. News flash, I probably won't. Especially if my preferred genre is rock and you're offering me comedy or jazz radio. I'm not really into those kinds of stations and don't like an overly cluttered home page. I'm getting really tired of deleting these stations only to have them show up the next time I open the app. MAKE IT STOP!!!!!
EDIT: Not only am I still having the same issues as before, now the app will randomly crash while using other apps. I currently can't use some of my apps at all while listening to I Heart Radio because of it regularly crashing. Another problem I have is the music will suddenly and very randomly stop and have to load. Sometimes the loading takes forever and I have to switch to another station. Doesn't take a genius to figure out this is not ok. Not sure what happened with this latest update, but it's crap.
iHeart Radio used to be the only music app I would listen to. Lately I have been disappointed. It's not the same as it used to be and it needs to go back. This morning I took my dog for a 45 minute walk and during that walk I heard a total of TWO songs. The rest was all commercials. Those two songs were about 20 minutes apart. When my morning show finally came back on I realized that I had missed the first 45 minutes of the show. Not cool, iHeart. Not cool and not the first time. This is a trend almost every morning now and I'm not going to stick around much longer to wait for it to get better. Just fix it. Fast. You're losing loyal members. I want to love this app again. Thank you for valuing your listeners' opinions and thoughts.
Probably my favorite radio app
I just downloaded the update and every time I open the app now, it tells me there is an update. When I select update, I am taken to the App Store and offered the open option on the app. I select open and get to repeat the option.
Outside of that the app is working fine in spite of this so I'm guessing I will just select cancel for a while.
I enjoy talk radio and npr quite a bit. This app makes those stations the easiest to find! Sometimes it crashes but it is still the best one for what I use it for so far
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 21, 2016
- Version: 6.4.1
- Size: 74.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHeartMedia Management Services, Inc.
- © 2016 iHeartMedia, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.