Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 6.1.1
• Fixed a crash when adding a new delivery on iOS 8.0 through 8.0.2.
• Apple Watch: Fixed various problems with Refresh or Archive not working, or the list of deliveries not updating when it should.
• Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where you couldn’t view more than 8 deliveries.
• Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where the “1 of 3” badge might get cut off in some langauges, especially on the 38mm watch.
• Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where the Glance might say “None” at the bottom when there are no other deliveries expected. That line will now be blank in those cases.
• Apple Watch: Fixed a bug where notification text might get cut off at the bottom.
• Improved the display of delivered items that don’t have a lot of information available. These used to show “Shipped! Delivered!” in the list. They will now show “Delivered!” on the first line, and “Delivered [date]” on the second line.
• Improvements for tracking number and URL detection, particularly for U.S. Postal Service and OnTrac, as well as numbers with spaces in them.
• Mapping improvements for certain locations.
• A new Junecloud logo.
• Some other minor improvements and bug fixes.
I shop online a lot and this is an awesome app for helping sort out when things will arrive. I like that if you copy a tracking number or any amount of text that contains the tracking number when you open the app it automatically detects it and let's you add a new delivery without having to manually add and paste and edit it down to the exact number. I did have some issues with the app on the apple watch initially not updating as they should but those seem to have been resolved with the last update. Highly recommend.
If you do a lot of shipping and receiving this app works well. It usually has the delivery info ready for me before I know an item has shipped is on it's way. When manually entering info it is preemptive and i usually do not have to finish it does it for me all I do is make sure it is correct and click save. The real time map of where your item is, is rather unique and helpful. It is a diamond in the rough. I rarely buy apps but I made an exception for this one.
Use this every time I order a package
This is a mainstay app on my phone. Any time I order something, I copy over my tracking # and deliveries instantly recognizes it. Then automatically sends me push notifications while letting me see the progress on a map. What more could you ask for? For those who do want more can click the link attached in the app to go to the website for that tracking #. Pretty quick and simple
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 19, 2015
- Version: 6.1.1
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2015 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.