Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
• Apple Watch: the Glance has been redesigned to focus on the number of days until your next delivery instead of the number of packages.
• Apple Watch: there is now a progress spinner at the bottom of the screen if the app is busy updating.
• The Add to Deliveries extension is now supported in more apps, including Google Chrome. (Though it does work best in Safari.)
• Previously a delivery would always show the archive button if the delivery date was missing or in the past. This is no longer the case unless the status has not changed in 3 days or more.
• If you paste in a long string of text on the Add Delivery screen—instead of just a tracking number by itself—you're now more likely to see existing deliveries that match.
• Fixed a bug where tracking numbers immediately followed by a period may not be found.
• Fixed a bug with Amazon where a "sign in required" error might not go away even after you signed in.
• Updated 1Password support.
• Fixed some possible crashes, and several other minor bug fixes.
Needs camera OCR for scanning in tracking numbers from text similar to how Apple does with iTunes gift cards, etc.
Needs a button or menu choice to quickly access Archived packages and let them be permanently shown if the user chooses to.
Also can't see to unArchive a delivery. Why isn't that an option?!
Also, the Today screen widget doesn't update with tracking info automatically. Unless I open the app to update the info I don't get any updates on the widget from the last time the app was open and no Push notification of delivery happens when delivery actually happened. I don't know if it's just a bad delay or what, but for the price I paid for this app, I expect notifications to happen at the exact time the info updates on the shipper's websites. Anything less than that and I could just as easily look stuff up online constantly to check status.
The above defects still haven't been fixed. The app will not update Today Screen Widget data unless you open the app. If the app is closed from the background, there is no notifications and no updates. How lame is that? No Push Notification of delivery, nothing. Why did I pay for an app that doesn't work as advertised? This is why Apple needs an AppStore that allows testing of apps for a few days prior to full purchase.
Fix these issues!!!
Been using this for years...
And it just keeps getting better. With it on my Mac, iPad, and iPhone, I always know what packages are where in the delivery process. If there is a better app for keeping track of shipments, I have yet to find it, but I've had no need to look further since I found Junecloud's app.
This app is Awesome
This app is great. Almost no more bugs, Except one, where most packages still do not show the delivery date. (Although this issue occurs much less now.) Keep up the good work. Would Love to see support for IOS 9 and Metal when IOS 9 is released. Small issue that you have to open the app to update the notification center widget seems to be present.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 08, 2015
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2015 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.