Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site—so you can check on them when you need to and still keep everything in one place.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 7.1.3
- Updated the Amazon sign in process. Instead of entering your password in the settings, you'll now see a "sign in required" button when Amazon needs you to sign in again. When you add deliveries by order number, we recommend only adding deliveries from one Amazon account at a time.
- Added an option to look up Amazon shipments using a tracking link, without having to sign in. Just paste the address of a "Track Package" page or email link, or use the "Add to Deliveries" extension, and Deliveries will show a new "Amazon – by tracking link" option. Tracking a shipment this way won't show information about other shipments in the order, and some orders can't be tracked this way.
- The "Add to Deliveries" extension now includes more choices. If there are multiple tracking numbers or order numbers on the page, you can now choose which one to use.
- Improved tracking number detection for LaserShip.
- Improvements for UPS and Amazon.it.
- Mapping improvements for Canada Post, DHL, and Swiss Post.
- Improved syncing with past and future versions of the app. It will try harder not to mess up a delivery from a newer version of the app from a service it doesn't recognize. It will also ignore invalid changes to a delivery if an older version does mess up a delivery.
- Fixed a bug where the "Look Up in Safari" button would sometimes do nothing instead of showing an error.
- Updated 1Password support.
Living the app dream
It's a rare app that does exactly one thing and does it extremely well. I use this app several times a week, syncing between my iPhone and Mac. It's a delight. Why aren't there more apps that do just one thing well? Isn't that the dream of apps? A bunch of brilliant single use programs that make your day just a little tiny bit better?
Before buying it years ago, I thought will I really benefit by spending money just to track packages a little more easily? The answer is yes. I love this app.
Great app, just needs iOS 10 touches!
This app is one of the best apps for tracking packages, but now with the release of iOS 10, I feel like this app needs an updated widget from spotlight and also 3D Touch. I was thinking that this app can have a new widget showing the location of the package on a map rather than showing the number of days it takes to arrive. That would be so much better.
Used to work
Used to work great. However it has been a little more while since it worked correctly. Updates do not come in a timely fashion at all. For example the current package I have order is 2 steps behind on the tracking information I can find on the usps website. For what it cost this app should work.
The great thing about this app was that you had when had multiple things headed towards you you could find all info in one place easily. Now I am back to checking each the tracking info for each individual package.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Aug 17, 2016
- Version: 7.1.3
- Size: 22.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2016 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.