Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 7.0
- Peek and Pop: on iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, press lightly to peek at your delivery details. Swipe up for various actions, or press deeper to Pop into it.
- Quick Actions: also on iPhone 6s or 6s Plus, press the Deliveries icon to choose “Add Delivery” or “Scan Barcode”.
- Slide Over and Split View: on a supported iPad, you can now open Deliveries alongside another app.
- iPad Pro support: take full advantage of the big screen.
- See the full route on the map: for many services, you can now see the path of where your package has been in addition to its current location. This makes sharing deliveries more fun too.
- Complete iCloud sync: the entire state of your deliveries is now synced when you use iCloud. That includes the current status, which allows for faster and more efficient updates. It also includes archived and deleted items, so your archive should match across devices. (When syncing the first time, only the past 30 days will be included.)
- Siri reminders: open a delivery, activate Siri, and say something like "remind me about this when I leave from work". You'll get a reminder that includes the item name and a shortcut to the delivery.
- Keyboard shortcuts: on an iPad with an external keyboard, hold down the command key to see a list of possible shortcuts.
- More ways to add deliveries: select text in another app (like Mail or Safari), then tap “Share…” to add to Deliveries. Don't worry about selecting just the tracking number, it should find it if you select too much.
- Spotlight Search: on your home screen, pull down or swipe to the right to find deliveries by item name, shipping company, and more.
- Better clipboard detection: tap the + button and you’ll see suggestions based on your clipboard there. The URL detection has also been improved to recognize many new links.
- A fresh look: the new system font is now used throughout, and an adjusted detail view focuses more on the information you care about.
- Print or save a PDF: just tap Share and choose either, along with all our other sharing options.
- “View details online” uses the new Safari view controller on iOS 9.
- For a delivery with multiple packages, you can now tap the "1 of 2" badge in the list to show the next package.
- The “Add to Deliveries” extension will no longer create duplicates.
- The Today widget now makes it clear when there are more deliveries to show in the app, and displays a warning icon if it hasn't been able to update in the background.
- The badge number on the icon should now roughly match the number of deliveries that have changed, instead of just increasing for each notification. If you archive a delivery from a notification, the Watch app, or on another device, the number will decrease.
- If a delivery changes after it’s delivered, and it’s still showing as delivered, it will no longer trigger a notification. These changes are rarely of interest.
- Minor improvements to the barcode scanner interface.
- New security features in iOS 9 allow the app to enforce minimum security requirements when it connects to each service.
- DHL Germany can now show results in English on iPhone.
- DHL UK tracking is now part of DHL Express.
- Adobe tracking no longer requires a user name and password.
- “Other” shipments no longer check the web site for changes. This feature was confusing and rarely worked well. “Other” is now completely manual—it's a way for you to keep track of shipments that can't be tracked automatically.
- Added support for URLs like deliveries://add/http%3A%2F%2Fjunecloud.com, which is useful for apps like Launch Center Pro.
- Added support for the URL deliveries://add/scan to open the barcode scanner.
- When a delivery with multiple shipments is re-ordered, the app should do a better job of keeping your selected shipment showing.
- Improved accuracy of map locations.
- Improved the display of map errors and made the text easier to read.
- Fixed several possible crashes.
- Many other bug fixes and minor improvements.
Waiting for a fix (finally fixed😄)
PLEASE fix the notification issue, I have used this app for years and it worked fine until I bought my new iPad Pro and upgraded to IOS 9 now I cannot get notifications to work. I have corresponded with Junecloud but all I know is that at first they were reluctant to admit there was an issue and then finally after going back and forth a number of times they are "contacting the developer". I really want this to work again.
Edit: They have not provided me with any further updates. Because I really love the overall implementation of their interface I had to resort to buying another tracking app just to be able to get notifications. This is really a poor way to treat your customers. I wish I could take away that last star.
Edit: Thank you for the update, the new features are really nice and notifications have started to work again. I think that this is the best by far of the tracking apps that I have used but due to the lack of interaction from Junecloud in working with me to resolve my problem I am limiting my rating to four stars.
I have used this for years! Since way back when the 3GS was the latest iPhone. There is also a Mac, iPad, and Watch app version of this that syncs so you can put a number in from any device and track your packages on any of your devices. Refreshes super fast, sorts by delivery date, appropriately color codes by carrier, and clicking into the detailed shows where your package is on a map, with an option to view the tracking information directly on the carrier's website all within the app. They knocked this out of the park! I am still blown away by this app years and years later, it deserves an award! It's a must have for any Apple device user.
And wow! You guys keep up on all the latest stuff that it seems to take some companies years to catch up to. You almost immediately supported all the new screen sizes. Now you already support peek/pop/3D-touch AND iPad's split screen multitasking. You guys will always be the best because of this kind of stuff right here :)
Great app, great update!
This app works perfectly for what it does: tracking packages. It's well designed, easy to use, and fills a need in my life.
The 7.0 update makes the app even better. I especially love the shipment path visualization! I emailed the developers a month ago requesting such a feature, so either they're super responsive in their feature requests, or I'm prescient. Either way, I'm very happy to see the feature!
My only complaint is that the app gets stuck with slow or disabled background updates more than I'd like. The app does try to send a notification when this happens, telling you to open the app again to re-enable background updates, but not much more the developers can do, as this is more of an Apple problem.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 27, 2016
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2015 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.