Delivery Status touch, a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The best app for tracking deliveries” — Tap! Magazine
“Best App for Tracking Packages” — O’Reilly
“an essential tool for your package-tracking arsenal” — Gizmodo
"8/10" — Wired App Guide
“4½ mice” — Macworld
Delivery Status helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. The main view shows the latest status of all your packages, and counts down to the estimated delivery date. Tap a delivery for more information, and to see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, text message, or AirDrop. On iOS 7, Delivery Status can even update in the background, or add your estimated delivery dates to your calendar.
Delivery Status supports more than 30 services, including UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, DPD, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries, visit junecloud.com/services for details.)
If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Delivery Status will track the site and let you know when it changes.
You can sync your deliveries between your devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can update your tracking numbers from any web browser, or sync with our Dashboard widget for Mac.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 5.1
• Improved background notifications—updates are more frequent when they’re needed, less frequent when they’re not. We’ve also gotten rid of some unnecessary notifications, and fixed some problems where notifications weren’t appearing when they should.
• Badges are now shown for background notifications. If you don’t want them, just open the Settings app, tap Notification Center, find Deliveries in the list, and update your settings there.
• “Delivered” notifications now start with a checkmark to make them immediately clear.
• Manual sorting is back.
• The “…” menu now includes an option to Archive—or Delete for already archived items.
• You can now type a space in the search field to show everything.
• You can now swipe to delete an archived delivery while searching.
• Added support for Amazon.in.
• Keyboard shortcuts for Bluetooth keyboards in iOS 7. ⌘N: add a new delivery. ⌘F: search. ⎋: close the current view or cancel search.
• The map does a much better job of zooming into the right area, especially on iOS 7.1 or if the package is across the Pacific from you.
• Apple orders can no longer be looked up by zip code, so the interface has been updated to reflect this.
• The barcode and 1Password buttons are much, much easier to tap now.
• AmazonSmile URLs are now detected on the clipboard.
• If the delivery date changes after a shipment is delivered, it will no longer trigger a notification.
• iCloud improvements.
• The “Clear Passwords” option now clears your cookies as well, completely logging you out of third-party services.
• Manually refreshing now only excludes deliveries that were updated in the last 5 minutes (rather than 10).
• Updating the calendar is a bit more efficient now.
• Fixed a bug where changes to a delivery would not always sync.
• Fixed a bug where a delivery might sync changes in the middle of updating, and then show details that didn’t match.
• Fixed various display quirks on iOS 7.1.
• Fixed a bug where the online view would sometimes appear blank.
• Fixed a bug where changing the sort mode on iPad didn’t take effect immediately.
• Fixed a bug where the barcode button would sometimes disappear while typing.
• Fixed a bug where AirDrop sharing would sometimes fail on the first try.
• Fixed a bug where deliveries would sometimes get archived in the middle of updating and get stuck that way.
• Fixed a bug where a delivery might try to update repeatedly if there was no internet connection.
• Fixed a bug where the “Add Delivery” screen might say “Edit Delivery” the first time you opened it.
• Fixed a bug where the view would get stuck in editing mode if you started a search, swiped to delete, and then tapped cancel.
• Fixed a minor bug in “Last Updated” sorting for some deliveries.
• Updated translations with the help of our wonderful translators.
• Various visual refinements, other minor bug fixes, and 64-bitness.
Push Notifications not working….
…on iPhone or iPad since last update. I have checked all settings,they are good.
Please fix sooooon !I’ll change back to 5 stars then … I used to love that app , It has now become totally useless .
EDIT:21 days since I wrote this review and notifications are still not working.
EDIT:There are still no notifications , it's been months now...
EDIT:I'm still hoping for the promised update,nothing since November and that update broke what was a great app.
EDIT: I give up ! No update after nearly 6 months . I’ve using now Parcel App and it works great !!!
EDIT : After the last update April 11th 2014 . Notifications STILL do not work !!! Don’t buy this app , get Parcel instead .
Background notifications STILL broken
My OS X widget has received four push notifications today while the updated version of this app has received none. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app, made sure notifications were turned on in Notification Center, and still there are no push notifications coming from the iOS app.
What does "Updates are more frequent when they're needed, less frequent when they're not" from the upgrade description even mean? If I'm tracking a delivery in this app, I want to be given updates promptly. That's why I'm tracking something in this app to begin with! What's the criteria for the app deciding when an update is "needed"?
The best tracker
I always buy online at many well known sites and this app keeps tracking of everything I add. It can detect tracking numbers in your clipboard, so you just need to open your app after copying your tracking number and deliveries will do the rest for you. The design is also beautiful. This app is one of my must have.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 09, 2014
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008-2013 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.