Deliveries: a package tracker
By Junecloud LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Deliveries helps you keep track of all your packages, so you always know when they’re going to arrive. Whether it's the latest gadget you've preordered online, or a new graphic novel you can't wait to dive into, Deliveries will keep tabs on it so you don't miss the doorbell.
The main list shows a summary of all your shipments and counts down the days. Select a delivery for more information, and see where it is on a map. If you like you can view the shipping company’s web page, or easily share your shipment over email, iMessage, or AirDrop. Deliveries can even add estimated delivery dates to your calendar, and a Notification Center widget lets you quickly check your packages without opening the app. All your old deliveries are archived so you can look them up again if you need to. An Apple Watch app is also included so you can see the latest updates with just a glance.
Deliveries supports dozens of services, including UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service, DHL, TNT, Canada Post, City Link, Royal Mail, and many more. You can also track orders from services like Amazon and Apple, even before they ship. (Some services are limited to specific countries—visit junecloud.com/services for details.) If you have packages from other services, just select “Other” and enter a delivery date and web site. Deliveries will watch the site and let you know when it changes.
Deliveries is also available for Mac OS X. You can sync your deliveries between devices with iCloud or our own Junecloud sync. If you create a Junecloud account, you can add new shipments from any web browser.
Have any questions? Just visit junecloud.com/sync and click Help.
What's New in Version 6.2
• All new iCloud syncing is faster and more reliable than ever. Make sure you update Deliveries on all your devices to continue syncing—Deliveries 6.2 for iOS and Deliveries 1.2 for Mac. Older versions won't be able to sync with these newer versions. Alternatively, you can use Junecloud Sync to sync with older versions.
• Improved reliability of Junecloud sync.
• Improved tracking number detection for UPS and U.S. Postal Service.
• Posten Sweden is now PostNord.
• Updated for changes to Poste Italiane.
• Fixed a bug where archiving a delivery from a notification did not always sync that change immediately.
• Fixed a bug where the Today widget would sometimes show even if you didn't have any deliveries.
• Fixed a bunch of little display issues in the Today widget.
• Fixed some possible crashes, and a few other minor improvements.
Still Has Issues
Needs camera OCR for scanning in tracking numbers from text similar to how Apple does with iTunes gift cards, etc.
Needs a button or menu choice to quickly access Archived packages and let them be permanently shown if the user chooses to.
Also, the Today screen widget doesn't update with tracking info automatically. Unless I open the app to update the info I don't get any updates on the widget from the last time the app was open and no Push notification of delivery happens when delivery actually happened. I don't know if it's just a bad delay or what, but for the price I paid for this app, I expect notifications to happen at the exact time the info updates on the shipper's websites. Anything less than that and I could just as easily look stuff up online constantly to check status.
The above defects still haven't been fixed. The app will not update Today Screen Widget data unless you open the app. If the app is closed from the background, there is no notifications and no updates. How lame is that? No Push Notification of delivery, nothing. Why did I pay for an app that doesn't work as advertised? This is why Apple needs an AppStore that allows testing of apps for a few days prior to full purchase.
Fix these issues!!!
Sometimes this app can have a delay from the actual tracking website, only sometimes.
Great design and has lots of functionality.
App crashes on 6+
The app has worked beautifully before the September 3rd update. The app crashes on open and forces a restart, please fix! iOS version 8.4.1
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 03, 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Swedish
- Seller: Junecloud LLC
- © 2008–2015 Junecloud LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.