By Subatomic Studios, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the award winning tower defense game like never before thanks to full Retina display support! Stop the invading fieldrunners by creating mazes out of powerful weapons in this classic strategy game. Control the battlefield using limitless strategies and a diverse selection of upgradeable towers!
• Epic graphics update for full Retina support!
• All new soundtrack so you can defend in style!
• Glorious battles shine in 32-bits!
• More fun than ever!
• "Best Mobile Game Award!" 2009 IGF Mobile
• "Excellence in Art Award!" 2009 IGF Mobile
• #1 in “Top 10 Must Have Games” Gizmodo
• TIME Magazine - “Top 10 Video Games of 2008”
• PC Magazine - "Must-Have iPhone Games"
• EDGE Magazine - “Top 30 of 2008”
• Boston Herald - “#3 iPhone Game of 2008”
The invasion begins! Pint sized soldiers are storming your country - do you have what it takes to defeat them? Customize your strategic defenses using a wide selection of powerful weapons. Control the battlefield with a vast array of tactics against countless waves of unique land and air invaders! Countless hours of entertainment and replayable challenges! Enjoy a growing experience through DLC maps!
Do you have what it takes to stop the fieldrunners and rise to the top as the ultimate tower defense champion?
• Retina display support for gorgeous artwork!
• Addictive gameplay for hours of action!
• Over 400 waves across 4 unique battlefields!
• 7 devastating weapons for ultimate defenses!
• Stunning visuals in a hyper detailed world!
• Perfectly balanced challenges!
• Epic amounts of achievements!
• Challenge friends through OpenFeint!
• Full Game Center integration!
CONTACT SUBATOMIC STUDIOS--
• Twitter: @Fieldrunners
• Facebook: facebook.com/fieldrunners
• Web: subatomicstudios.com
• Forums: subatomicstudios.com/forum
• Email: info[at]subatomicstudios.com
Everyone here at Subatomic Studios thanks you for playing our first game! Please rate Fieldrunners to show your support.
What's New in Version 1.6.2
• Removed outdated OpenFeint functionality!
• Adjust SFX and Music in System Settings!
• Fixed bugs generate more awesome!
Great game- found bugs, though
Love this game and bought every add-on level. Fun strategy game.
However, lately I've been so bummed! I play this game a LOT... but I've been super frustrated with a few bugs in Mudslide. There are several times where I place a green glob tower thingy, and it doesn't trigger when the enemy is within range. Usually, it occurs when I place a tower near the bottom of the screen somewhere in the bottom three or four rows. It makes it difficult to beat it on Mudslide-- it is the only screen I can't seem to get to level 100 on, and that tower-not-working glitch happens waaay too often. Please fix mudslide!!
A suggestion.... please make it so I can hold my iPhone/iPad screen at any orientation. I prefer to hold it opposite the way it forces me to hold it b/c of my sitting position and place where my cords go. Just a feature I would prefer. :)
Love this game!! Hope you can fix these problems in an upcoming update.
Get rid of the music!!!!
I played this game years ago, and I played it A LOT. It was one of my favorite games.
I decided to reinstall and play it again and was shocked by the awful music that drowned out all of the gameplay audio. No problem I thought, I'll just go to the settings and turn it off.
Uh, where is the option? Surely there has to be one, right? Wrong.
How someone could have thought having this awful music going non stop through out the game was a good idea is beyond me.
It completely takes away, or maybe distracts is a better word, the fun I remember having when I would play this for hours at a time.
Leave the music in if you must but please, give us the option of turning it off!!
Also, as others have stated -- iPhone 5 support is a must.
Super Fun, Buy It!
Well, the title is pretty self explanatory, some of the most original thinking in the tower defense genre so far!
My only complaint is that it crashes every once and again. Especially when playing crossroad or any mode where the runners are coming in from more than once place at a time.
I think the game is pretty perfectly balanced. I really like all the towers and the prices, etc. The landmine tower should be more effective for it's price though.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 19, 2012
- Version: 1.6.2
- Size: 47.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Subatomic Studios, LLC
- © Subatomic Studios, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Skyway Map Expansion Pack$0.99
- Frostbite Map Expansion pack$0.99