FOX Sports Mobile
By FOX Sports Interactive
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FOX Sports brings you the most comprehensive sports app available. Why download multiple apps for each of your favorite sports, teams, your local sports market, plus apps to listen to sports radio? The FOX Sports app does all of this for free!
- NFL and NCAA Football
- MLB Baseball
- NBA, WNBA and NCAA Basketball (men’s and women’s)
- NHL Hockey
- Soccer (MLS, Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Serie A, Bundesliga, La Liga, and more)
- MMA & Boxing
- Motorsports (F1 & IndyCar)
- News and exclusive analysis from the FOX Sports team of writers and on-air personalities
- Scores, stats, standings and more for all major sports. Featuring Live GameTrax.
- Video: highlights, pre- and post-game interviews, our hourly “FOX Flash” update of top stories, original programming from our “Lunch With Benefits” series, and more.
- Radio: sports talk programming from FOX Sports Radio. Listen while you surf the app!
- Local content (news, video and analysis) from the Fox Sports Net (FSN) regional cable networks
- Store your favorite Sports, Teams & Local FSN region; quickly get to the content you want, and hide what you don’t want
- Share stories via Facebook & Email
This app is optimized to run on Apple devices running iOS 4.2 and higher (including iPhone 3GS & 4, iPod Touch 3rd & 4th gen, and iPad 1 and 2). Users of iPhone 1st Gen & 3G, iPod Touch 1st & 2nd Gen are no longer supported.
What's New in Version 2.8.6
So close but no cigar
This app has so much promise - if Fox would just fix it! I like the fact that it shows scores/news from all my selected sports at once. Most other sports apps make you pick one sport at a time to view.
But the fact that sometimes the app won't update scores or the updates are way behind the actual action (and other sports apps). Plus, on my news screen there is still the same 'exclusive' article about the Detroit Lions from November 2013. Will there ever be another exclusive story???
When the app is working and updating correctly I love it. The fact that it only does so only a fraction of the time is the reason why I cannot give it a higher rating.
Completely, utterly, worthless, even for free
Not even worth one star. I am a Fox Sports fan. I watch the NFL, MLB, and NASCAR live and via the Go app. I even check out the regular website at least once a day. I'm a guy, 25-40, and you have turned me off from your app.
So why is the mobile app complete garbage?
Stories do not load. Something that appears in the top news is a video that will not play (with no indication it is a video and not a written story). Articles at the bottom of each section are months old. So anything you can read is out of date, and over half the things you want to, you can't!
How sad is it that I have to go to a competitor's app to get information on the programming I'm watching on the FOX network, because the FOX app won't display anything?
They list updates, but nothing fundamentally changes. At least when the FoxNews app changed (for the worse) stories would load. Instead of working on more whooooshing sounds for your broadcast, can you find at least one 20 something half way competent to redesign this. Come on FOX. I'm finally deleting this piece of junk sometime this week.
Incredibly bad app
For a station that does cover sports well, this one is incredibly bad. It has stories that when you click on, has no information. It quotes items from Twitter that don't include the tweets. I have an article about the Detroit Lions that has been pinned for over a year. They cite videos that aren't there. Of the six or seven articles on the lead page, about half of them have no content. Can't believe they can be this bad. A high school student could make a better webpage.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 06, 2015
- Version: 2.8.6
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FOX Sports Interactive
- © 2012 FOX Sports Interactive Media, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.