Remote control your Powerpoint presentations with a live, realtime view of your slides on your iPhone. Show your slides on your PC and use your iPhone or iPod Touch as a clicker. No need to buy or carry expensive special hardware, just this low-priced software.
iPresenter gives you full control, moving slides forward and backward and jumping to the first or last slide. There's a live view of the slide on the screen of the phone. No more rubbernecking when giving a presentation.
And best of all: you can also watch a preview of the next slide, so you no longer need to memorise slides: a first on the iPhone. There's optional audio or vibration feedback while controlling slides
You can talk to your audience without having to look behind you on the PC or projection screen. You may choose audio or vibration feedback, when pressing 'next slide' or no feedback at all.
* The iPresenter PC software (free download from iphonepowerpoint.com)
* The iPresenter iPhone software (download from App Store)
* A PC with Windows XP, 2000, NT or Vista
* An iPhone or iPod Touch
* Microsoft Office Powerpoint (not Powerpoint Viewer, but the Microsoft Office version)
* Both the PC and iPhone need to be connected to the same network via WiFi or cable.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app! But it would be helpful if you could preview the next slide on your iphone with the simple touch of a button on the same screen instead of switching between the current slide and next slide as seperate modes. Currently you have to press three times to switch back and forth which can distract the focus of presenter. Would also be great to expand the slide on our phone screen with a simple touch so that the slide can be read more easily from our phones; it is very small and tough to read. The ability to read your notes on the presentation would be a big plus as well. Very useful and easy to use app! Hope you can incorporate suggestions on next upgrade.
Good product - needs some small fixes...
I like it - a lot. Great product - works seamless - great job.
Couple of requests:
- can you make the arrow buttons smaller - they take too much real estate.
- is it possible to make the "presentation" area zoomable so that I can actually read what is on the slide
- it does not work when connected to corporate proxies - is there a workaround for that? Lot of apps like stocks/weather don't work behind our proxy - so this is not new to me.
- I use lot of slide comments as my speaking notes - is there a way to pull up and show the slide notes?
Other than I paid $4.99 the day before the price was reduced, this is a phenomenal app. Once it was setup, it has performed perfectly with Powerpoint 2007. I love that all of the open presentations can be seen in the menu, that I can see the next slide on the iPhone, that I can control the slides from any distance within range of the Wi-Fi network, and that the slides come up full screen on my laptop when selecting the presentation. Great job!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.