By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• Ski Weather
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 4.8.5
• We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
We hope you enjoy using WeatherPro and we thank you for any feedback!
My favorite weather app
This app has almost every feature/information possible for weather around the world. iPhone and iPad interfaces are different but complementary. (The only reason for 4 as opposed to 5 stars is that radar information doesn't center screen on location but nation. So if you live in the south of Sweden, radar still centers on Stockholm, say, rather than your location, so all the rain south of Sweden doesn't show up...) Still, this is the very best weather app I've seen.
Problem with Watch Complication, otherwise great
This is a beautiful app with all the features I wanted. However, the Apple Watch complication only displays the temperature in Celsius for me and I need Fahrenheit. I can’t find anyway to change it and have therefore had to switch to another app.
If you want accurate detailed complete weather data this app excels and does so with an intuitive user-friendly interface.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Aug 14, 2017
- Version: 4.8.5
- Size: 73.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © 2017 MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$8.99
- Premium 3 Month$1.99