By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“Amazingly reliable seven day forecasts…we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this app.” Mac Life *****
This reliable, award winning weather app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information including:
• 3-hourly forecasts for the week ahead including temperature, wind direction and speed, air pressure, precipitation amount and probability and relative humidity
• View forecast as a graph for an alternative, easy to read outlook
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Unlimited favourite locations plus “My location” to automatically show the weather where you are
• Connection to your personal weather stations, in partnership with Netatmo
• Additional features: Widget, Webcams, Weather photo, Weather news, Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
• Benefit from the latest operating systems – WeatherPro for iPhone is optimised for iOS 8
• Explore the benefits of MeteoGroup’s other apps by syncing your favourites with WeatherPro for iPad or connecting directly to the 3D globe on MeteoEarth and our severe weather app AlertsPro!
• NO adverts
Already the most comprehensive weather app on the market, WeatherPro also has a Premium subscription option which takes the service to an even more advanced level. WeatherPro Premium offers everything found on the standard app plus:
• Hourly forecasts for 2 weeks ahead
• NEW! Windtheme: Windtheme helps users find the optimum wind conditions, by changing the entire interface of WeatherPro to show a central focus on wind data.
• Stunning, high resolution weather maps with multiple layers of advanced weather information including precipitation type radar in Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes and cloud cover forecasts.
• Ski Weather for over 900 resorts in 17 countries and Beach Weather with UV Index and water temperatures for the Mediterranean, Caribbean and other popular holiday destinations.
• And more…
The extensive list of standard and Premium features has simply got too long to list here so, for full details, please visit www.weatherpro.eu.
For status updates please follow @WeatherPro.
WeatherPro is one of the few weather apps to be developed by true weather professionals – find out more about MeteoGroup, Europe’s largest independent weather company at www.meteogroup.com.
What's New in Version 4.1
Thanks for downloading WeatherPro! You can now benefit from:
•Netatmo rain gauge support: How much rain has fallen in your garden, and can you skip watering the plants today? Netatmo users who own a rain gauge can connect their account to WeatherPro, and data from their sensors will be displayed on the start screen.
•WeatherPro is now optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ (including barometer support)
•Various bugfixes and some minor improvements have been made to keep the app up-to-date.
Your opinion is valued, so if you like the app, then please take a moment to review it.
Widget in Notification Center not showing the real barometric pressure
As a premium subscriber since this app came out, I've always praised the app because it's by far the best weather app out there. But I rely a lot on barometric pressure, and when the app was updated supporting the iPhone 6/6+ sensors, I was extremely happy. However, my disappointment came when I noticed that the Widget in Notification Center is not showing the real pressure measured by the sensors, but instead the predicted pressure. This data is completely useless considering the iPhone itself can measure an extremely exact barometric pressure and we could have it instantly shown in Notification Center. Please fix this!! Thanks
No comparison , Best Weather App.
Follow up to below!
Still love this app and even if you have others, try this one! Best interface design.
Again, like to see forecasts for when rain, snow or hail, etc will begin falling and for how long. Have other apps for this but great if included. Only other; Radar could be improved. Ok, but again I go to other apps for Radar and like to just stay in this one.
Lets say I am a weather nut. Ok, have downloaded over a dozen app's but this one is so well designed, multilayered, from radar to graph trends over time and it is very accurate. The only thing it needs is ability to predict when rain/snow with start and stop, but I have another app for that function.
Try it, you'll love it.
Quick updates on weather and forecast model is great, even in USA. Have been running on iPhone 4s x 2.5 years now and no problems. Only complaint is the radar; very small area and image unless you buy the add in, which I think is overpriced so I use another weather app for that.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 05, 2015
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 33.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$5.99
- Premium 3 Month$1.99