By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals– hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 4.2
Thanks for downloading WeatherPro –now with Apple Watch support!
•Enjoy the new WeatherPro Glance which presents the current time while simultaneously giving you full access to all relevant weather information directly on your wrist
•We’ve created a new design showing you the observation data in an easy-to-read visual. Use the Digital Crown to scroll down for concrete numbers. Swipe to open the forecast view and a radar preview of the current rain situation.
•Various bug-fixes and some minor improvements have also been made to keep the app up-to-date.
We value your opinion, so if you like the app, or have some feedback, please take a moment to review it.
No comparison , Best Weather App.
Follow up to below!
Still love this app and even if you have others, try this one! Best interface design.
Again, like to see forecasts for when rain, snow or hail, etc will begin falling and for how long. Have other apps for this but great if included. Only other; Radar could be improved. Ok, but again I go to other apps for Radar and like to just stay in this one.
Lets say I am a weather nut. Ok, have downloaded over a dozen app's but this one is so well designed, multilayered, from radar to graph trends over time and it is very accurate. The only thing it needs is ability to predict when rain/snow with start and stop, but I have another app for that function.
Try it, you'll love it.
Follow up - Still love this app my goto for weather.
Best design interface. Make sure you learn what you can do as some options are not obvious.
Again would like precip
Start/end prediction added; maybe showing on a future radar screen like TV has on whether. Knowing when its est % rain that day will start, how heavy, how long, when it will stop; would be very helpful in trying to plan what to do and when outside. Again, it can be done as use separate app for this and provides either rain or snow forecasts.
Good job though!
A top-tier weather app
This is a an excellent top-tier weather app with an enormous amount of information. Is there a subscription to unlock more? Yes, there is. It works out to about $0.50 a month or so. It certainly isn't exorbitant, and you wouldn't think it would be worth getting so bent-out-of-shape about as so many of the other reviewers do. If you're looking to add a quality weather app to your collection, this is a good choice.
DO NOT BE FOOLED!!!!!
Purchased the Magical Weather app, the one below this. Thought by upgrading I'd get more info but no such luck. looked prettier but to get the map info I have to pay for a subscription. Bull crap! The little thumbnail map is behind in time. So map at a glance is useless. Don't be fooled Yahoo's free app even with it's disgusting large add is better than this paid dissapointment. Oh and by the way don't expect any help from support. They like to take money but don't like to respond.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Apr 13, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 32.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$5.99
- Premium 3 Month$1.99