By MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
WeatherPro has been created by MeteoGroup, Europe’s leading private weather company. This reliable, award winning app, offers unrivalled, high-quality, detailed information, including Apple Watch support. These features are all brought to you by passionate weather professionals – hence the name WeatherPro!
• 7-day forecast data in periods of 3 hours
• Weather reports for 2 million worldwide locations
• Comprehensive detail on temperature, wind direction/ speed, air pressure, precipitation amount/ probability, relative humidity, UV index, feels like temperature and more
• Worldwide alerts and warning levels for extreme weather
• Unlimited favourite locations synchronisable via iCloud
• Connection to Netatmo personal weather stations and the Apple Watch
• Global satellite and animated radar for the USA, Australia and much of Europe
• Additional features like: widget, webcams, weather photo, weather news etc.
• No adverts
We also offer an optional premium service which is perfect for if you have specific weather interests, for sports, holidays or more:
• 14-day forecasts in hourly periods
• Windtheme – optional interface focused on wind data
• Precipitation type radar for Europe, radar forecasts, heat maps, lightning strikes, cloud cover forecasts, etc.
• Beach and ski Weather, and more
One subscription covers Premium services on all weather apps by MeteoGroup: WeatherPro, MeteoEarth and AlertsPro.
For more details please visit www.weatherpro.eu, follow WeatherPro at www.twitter.com/weatherpro or visit our help center https://meteogroup.zendesk.com.
What's New in Version 4.6.1
We have fixed minor bugs which were reported via our help center.
Feel free to email us in case you experience any problems, and please rate our app in the App Store. We thank you for your feedback!
Colorful, quick presentation. Costs for extras too blatant
Got to be the best graphics presentation in terms of color, readability and comprehensive numbers immediately in front of you. Confusing box presentation of temperature and precipitation forecasts at key times during the day. "Sensor" icon featured but to no purpose.
Quick swipe to left gets next location's info. Tool bar at bottom displays services they want to sell you, in order to what you've paid already which is not cheap. Forecase accuracy for Cleveland OH is nothing to brag about--doesn't tend to beat the name brands. So in a nutshell you buy this for its colorful graphics and th opportunity to spend a lot more money for nice add ons
Best weather forecaster
when I started duck hunting about 10 years ago is when I started using WheatgetPro. My brother recommended it because I was complaining about my other whether forcaster was inaccurate. For getting close to the temp, wind and rain it's pretty good. I recommend when ever I have chance.
Good app for iPhone but Apple Watch app needs work
Weather digit is only showing in Celcius and no way to change that to Fahrenheit.
Support tells me to change it in the iPhone app, but:
a. It is already set to Fahrenheit, and
b. There is no specific setting for Apple Watch.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jul 11, 2016
- Version: 4.6.1
- Size: 43.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: MeteoGroup Deutschland GmbH
- © MeteoGroup
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium 12 Month$9.99
- Premium 3 Month$2.99