iTalk Recorder Premium
By Griffin Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iTalk Recorder Premium is a full-featured recording app with a streamlined and intuitive user interface. Press the big red button to record; press it again to stop. You can append to existing recordings, choose from three levels of recording quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates), and manage your recordings, all with just a fingertip.
You can email recordings straight from iTalk. iTalk also supports Dropbox file transfers and direct file sharing through iTunes.
Whether you're recording minutes of a meeting, a lecture, or the sounds of birds singing in a meadow far from any electrical outlets, iTalk Recorder Premium puts the sound quality you need in the palm of your hand.
• High-quality handheld recording
• Easy, convenient user interface and controls
• Multitasking: set it and forget it; it records in the background
• Email your recordings directly from iTalk
• Transfer your recordings from iTalk using Dropbox
• Share your recordings on SoundCloud
• Supports iTunes File Sharing
• Auto-noise cancellation (on iPhone 4)
• Built-in search function to locate recordings by title
• User-selectable Good, Better, Best sound quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates)
NOTE FOR iOS 7 Users: When launching this app for the first time (either as a new purchase or following your device's OS upgrade), please tap OK when iTalk requests permission to access your device's microphone. If you're experiencing blank recordings, please ensure Microphone access is enabled. In the app, go to Settings>Privacy>Microphone and enable iTalk.
What's New in Version 4.6.13
• Minor UI Fix
Kind of fixed
Since latest update, I've had two successes and then one disaster involving another disappearance where it quit recording and everything I'd seen recording prior to quitting now missing. You cannot run anything else on phone, hope no one tries to call (even when phone us silenced and calls unanswered) and pray a lot. Maybe your recording attempts will work.
Best one I have found so far
It is shockingly difficult to find a decent voice recording app. I wanted to use this to record a 40 minute interview. It worked well. I was able to save the file to drop box. My only complaint is that the file format is AIFF. But I was able to convert it to MP3 with iTunes.
App hasn't changed in years
The app hasn't changed in any major ways in years. It's really disappointing. The only way to upload this is through Dropbox, email, or sound cloud. I mean cmon. For larger recordings, it would be nice to upload to google drive. The limitations of this app are ridiculous. It's barely changed since I first used it years ago.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 09, 2014
- Version: 4.6.13
- Size: 5.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Griffin Technology
- © 2014 Griffin Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.