Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Holiday music lovers across the globe are getting an early Christmas gift because of the massively popular Christmas Radio app.
Featuring a streamlined interface and designed for iPhone and iPad, the app allows you to enjoy a wide variety of Christmas hits from over 80 unique stations.
Some of this year’s more popular stations include: Mistletoe, Christmas Carols Radio and Kristmas Kountry. There’s also North Pole Radio, which broadcasts directly from the North Pole – a detail that is sure to delight even the most skeptical of Santa-doubting kids; and probably more than a few adults, too.
More than any other time of year, the holidays are defined by the music that celebrates this season, and that’s why Christmas Radio is so massively popular around the world. At no cost, and conveniently via WiFi and cellular networks , you can instantly connect to the holiday music they love, whether that’s rockin’ Christmas hits, old standards, or whatever else you prefer.
Quite simply, Christmas Radio is holiday music on demand, and it’s completely free. And on top of all of that, the iPad app adds a touch of beautiful holiday décor when it streams music using the Airplay and stands near a fireplace, on a mantelpiece, on top of a table, or even nestled near the Christmas tree!
About the optional Remove the Ads subscription:
- Subscription is for one year and will remove the ads during this period
- Price for the subscribtion is (the equivalent of) USD 0.99 per year
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
What's New in Version 10.5
After-season update: dozens of Christmas radio stations are still online!
Liked the app during the Festive season? Please rate it in the App Store (we might even send you a small reminder for that ;)
This is the one and only real Christmas RADIO (Est.2008) available via http://XmasRADIO.mobi
Great Accessible App
During the Xmas season this is a wonderful app to find just about any style of Xmas music. For those who use VoiceOver, this app is very accessible with almost all elements labeled. Sometimes the full screen ads can be tricky to get around, but that is only a minor issue.
XMas Radio is excellent
I've been listening for 6 years and always find selections for my mood.
This is the best
Christmas radio all year round streaming to my Chromecast!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 06, 2017
- Version: 10.5
- Size: 23.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pieter Born | BluMedialab
- © 2008-2017 BluMedialab.com B.V.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove the ads$0.99