NoteMaster - amazing notes
By Kabuki Vision, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create amazing notes with ease. Sync with Dropbox or Google Drive.
FEATURED BY APPLE : "STAFF PICK" and "NEW AND NOTEWORTHY" in the App Store!
Read what others have to say about NoteMaster:
"NoteMaster is going to revolutionize the way that you take notes on your iPhone." - The Daily App Show
"I was surprised how powerful it was...there are just so many practical uses for what you can do with it." -The Appcast
“The best note app we’ve found” (8/10) -MobiRiot
"I’d rather use this than either Quick Office or Documents to Go. That’s saying something." -Just Another Geek Site
CREATE AMAZING NOTES
Text, Images, Lists, Headers, Photos, Drawings...you'll never be limited to boring notes again!
• Images, photos and drawings can be inserted right inside the note.
• Easy creation of bulleted lists, numbered lists, checkbox lists.
• Bold text headings can be used to organize the note contents into logical sections.
• Choose from a stunning variety of note backgrounds and fonts.
KEEP IN SYNC
• Syncs with either Dropbox or Google Drive.
• AUTOMATIC SYNC when you open or close the app. No need to remember to manually sync!
• Use the app normally while syncing occurs in the background!
• Notes synced with Dropbox are synced as .docx files and can be edited with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
• Notes synced with Google Drive are synced as Google Docs documents and can be viewed/edited online.
• Multiple devices running NoteMaster can share notes by syncing with the same account.
• Keep your notes organized with categories.
• Categories can be locked with a passcode for privacy.
• Find notes quickly using the full-text search.
SHARE WITH OTHERS
• E-mail notes as rich HTML e-mails.
• Print note to any AirPrint compatible printer.
• Share notes on Twitter or Facebook (requires iOS 6.0 or later)
If you'd like to try NoteMaster before you buy, please download our FREE version, NoteMaster Lite.
• General note taking • Meetings • Shopping • Journals • Scrapbooks • Business •
What's New in Version 5.4.2
• Fixes a crash that occurs with older versions of iOS
Longtime NoteMaster user
I've been using NoteMaster for a number of years across a number of devices, and it
Is IMHO unparalleled. It still works great on all of them from my iTouch 4 to my iPhone 7 with a mini iPad and a maxi iPad in between--all still in use--and NoteMaster still syncs seamlessly via Dropbox across all of them despite their varying iOS versions. I have few other apps about which I can say the same.
Great app, needs improvement
Pros: quickly creates notes in an instantly shareable Word format; syncs with Dropbox and GDrive; can insert images; recognizes phone numbers and web links.
Cons: no iCloud sync; can't search inside a note; doesn't support Spotlight; formatting can't be applied to existing text, making it essentially useless half the time; picture markup is irreversible. Expensive if you're using both a tablet and a phone.
Add search and iCloud sync, and it will be a solid five stars app.
Top Rate App
Excellent app, performs wonderfully.
Initially I had difficulty syncing with Dropbox due to the older version of IOS on my cellphone, but I contacted the provider.
I received an immediate response that an update fixing the problem had been created and submitted to Apple. As quickly as Apple approved it, the update fixed the syncing problem on my cellphone and I am up and running. I'm grateful for the prompt and effective service!
The NoteMaster App is syncing notes and folders beautifully. I couldn't be more satisfied!
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 16, 2017
- Version: 5.4.2
- Size: 38.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Kabuki Vision, LLC
- © 2017 Kabuki Vision, LLC. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.