By Neptune Interactive Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
7 Cities is a tower defense game takes you back to the ages past when pirates attacked the Seven Golden Cities of the Amazon.
This is a classic defense game with an interesting twist: the towers gain experience and get more powerful as they destroy the enemies.
The new Open Waters mode now allows you to build your own maze for the ships to travel through.
Set the Pirate ships on fire with the Trebuchet.
Freeze their evil minions with the Tornado Tower.
Electrocute the attackers with the Lightning Tower.
Or better yet, unleash the mighty power of the mysterious Obelisk.
More towers and special skills are in the game.
- 8 hand-drawn Maps
- 7 unique Towers
- Campaign mode to unlock new towers and skills
- Survival mode where you can play forever
- NEW Open Waters mode where you can build your own maze
- 12 Tower Skills to unlock
- Buy tower upgrades to make them stronger
- Towers gain experience as they destroy enemies, so they get stronger on their own
- A wide variety of enemies: from small scout ships to gigantic creatures of the deep seas
- High-quality 2D graphics and animations
- Dynamic particle systems featuring fire, smoke, ice, and fireworks!
- Original music and sound effects (or you can listen to your own iPod music while playing)
- Zoom in and out to get a closer look at the battle
- Save & load any time
- Online high score submission & ranking (http://www.neptuneii.com/7/highscores)
Unique gameplay elements not found in other games:
-Towers gain experience and level up (like in RPGs).
-Towers can acquire skills through a Skill Tree (see screenshot).
-Towers can be upgraded unlimited number of times.
Try out Survival mode and face unlimited waves of enemies to see just how strong your towers can get!
What's New in Version 1.6
Fix for audio crash
Game is a GEM !!!!
Correction: If you have no sound/music (assuming that music & sounds are on) then it maybe because your silent switch (on the side of your iPhone is) is turn to silent mode. Some games I have encountered same results [no sound in silent mode - which is good :) thing/feature] and others games/apps some how ignores the silent mode setting. Hope this help someone. Thus, there is no audio issues (at least for latest 7.1 iOS on iPhone 5s), but game needs more/new updates of maps ;)
Amazing game, but it's due for more maps!
I've been playing this game for years, but with only 7 maps, it has become stale. I'd gladly pay for more maps to draw me back in. Best game of its kind if only there were more maps! Did I mention that it needs more maps?!
New Maps please!
Thoroughly enjoyed this game. Would love an update with new maps, paid or unpaid. Thanks for this gem!
Update: quits when launching map in iOS 6. Can't play. :(
Another update: recent update had made the game playable again. Restored 5 star rating! A gem
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 27, 2012
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 49.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Neptune Interactive Inc.
- © Neptune Interactive Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.