"A rare flash of design style... for pure race-to-the-exit charm, Edge is hard to beat."
The 50 best iPhone / iPod Touch games, EDGE Magazine
See the gameplay video at :
BEST MOBILE GAME
- Videogame Festival Milthon Award, Paris
EXCELLENCE IN GAMEPLAY
- IMGA (International Mobile Gaming Awards) Winner
BEST MOBILE GAME
BEST iPHONE GAME
- Triple finalist in IGF Mobile (Independent Game Festival)
9/10 - PocketGamer.co.uk (Gold Award)
5/5 - FingerGaming.com
4/4 - slidetoPlay.com
4,5/5 - Touchgen.com
4,5/5 - 148apps.com
Develop your telekinetic strength by pushing a Cube within a geometric universe.
Platforms, enigmas and reflexes combine to make Edge a rich and very comprehensive game.
• An original game ideally suited for mobile devices
• 48 levels to challenge + 17 bonus levels
• 19 unique tunes!
• A simple, addictive game for every type of player
• To play Edge in landscape mode, pinch the screen with 2 fingers and rotate either clockwise or anti-clockwise during the game (not in the menu)
• If you use the d-pad in landscape mode, double tap in the bottom right corner or on the cube to move the d-pad
• Finish the 48 levels to unlock the Turbo mode!
Try our other games: Zombie Tsunami, EDGE Extended, Perfect Cell, Cross Fingers, Truckers Delight.
Follow us on twitter.com/Mobigame
Visit us on http://www.mobigame.net
Optimized for iPhone X
Ratings and Reviews
Part platformer, part puzzler, Edge has infatuated gamers almost since the opening of the App Store. Guide a nimble cube around the narrow ledges and ever-shifting corridors of a treacherous 3D world, unlocking secrets and collecting items without falling into space. Stylishly minimalist visuals and a slick electronic soundtrack make Edge’s mix of path-finding challenges and pitfall-avoiding thrills easy to get lost in. Its dozens of levels of perfectly balanced gameplay redefine how much fun simplicity and sophistication can be.
One of the first iOS games I ever played
Just wanted to leave a note that this was one of the first iOS games I ever played, when it was released in 2008. And it’s still available, and updated for modern devices. That is unusual; I can’t think of any other iOS app (game or otherwise) that can say this.
I still love this game. It is just as fun and unique as it was back in 2008. Here’s to another 10 years on the App Store!
Classic game, well maintained
Edge is one of the first games I ever bought from the App Store, and I'm pleased to see that it has never been abandoned by the developer. A really innovative idea well suited to, what was, a new touch based interface that has now stood the test of time.
For people complaining about the controls: study a little about momentum...
- 34.7 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 Mobigame. Mobigame and Edge are registered trademarks of Mobigame S.A.R.L.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.