Kobo Reading App – Read Books
By Kobo Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Millions of readers love Kobo! Join them today and enjoy over 5 million titles at your fingertips. Read them conveniently on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The Kobo Reading App has the best features for a comfortable and convenient reading experience:
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text and adjust to the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Get free previews for thousands of eBooks to help you find your next great read.
• Pick up right where you left off and never lose your spot. The Kobo Reading App will automatically sync your bookmarks, notes and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Share your love for reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favourite quotes, notes, and thoughts from the eBooks you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or read reviews from booklovers like you!
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese or Japanese.
What's New in Version 8.3.5
• We've resolved a problem some users reported signing in with Google.
• We've resolved an issue where some users' libraries were not updating with their most recent books after performing a manual sync
• You can now sort your books by date added
• Bug fixes and general improvements
Here's what's new in our latest release:
New and Improved Home Screen
You'll now find your most recently opened items on your Home screen, so you can easily jump back in to your current story. Scroll down to see other titles we've recommended for you, as well as free eBooks and our top 50 bestsellers.
Easily find your way around the app with the tabs at the bottom of your screen. Tap to sort your books by title, author, or series, and customize your tray by choosing icons you use the most. Just tap the More icon, then Edit, then drag your preferred icon to the tray to swap it out.
Easy Access to Collections
Your personal collections now live in their own section—just tap More. If you've made a whole bunch, rearrange them to put the ones you use most at the top of your screen. Just press and hold on a collection to move it.
Better Sorting and Filtering
With our improved sorting and filtering, you can organize your books or collections the way you'd like to see them. Tap Sort to list books by author or title, hide your saved previews, show only books you haven't read yet, and more.
More Library Improvements
We've made it easier for you to see your current reading progress, and to mark an item as unread or finished directly from your Library, without needing to download it first.
Quickly go back to the top of your Library by tapping our new Back to Top button.
Resolve Issues with Books
Use our new "Repair your account" option in the Help page if you need to resolve problems with items not appearing or working properly.
Great app but I Just think it could have a dictionary that it wouldn't require internet.
Should be able to purchase from the app
It's a good app but it's very frustrating to search a book and not be able to purchase it from the app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Books
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 8.3.5
- Size: 143 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Kobo Inc.
- © 2016 Rakuten Kobo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.