Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of counting your pushups?
We were too. But not any more!
iPushUp relieves you from counting your pushup reps. Your full concentration goes to the execution of the exercise and iPushUp does the rest. It remembers your personal aim and it even informs you with an audible alert when you've reached it.
So how does it work?
Once you are prepared for your push-up or press-up workout you lay your iPhone or iPod touch on the floor between your hands underneath your head. For each pushup repetition you touch the screen with the tip of your nose when you have lowered your body towards the floor. A short audible click informs you of each successful repetition and when you hear the bell, you know that you have reached your personal aim!
● Handsfree push up counting with audible feedback
● Manual setup of your personal aim
● Automatic determination of your personal aim (high score)
● Display of your personal aim on the iPhone / iPod touch home screen
● Audible feedback when the personal aim is reached
● Remembrance of your personal aim and last count between sessions
● Ability to listen to iPod music while using iPushUp
iPushUp combines fitness training, health improvement and weight loss with gadgetry and technological assistance in a clever and novel way. It doesn't do much. But what it's aimed at, it does best!
What's New in Version 1.1
Retina display support
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Feb 02, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 0.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Neoos GmbH
- © 2009-2011 Neoos GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.