With the largest selection of restaurants, Grubhub delivers your favorite foods to your door.
Order with a few simple taps in the iOS Grubhub app and get the restaurants you love, delivered.
Feel like getting out for a bit? Great! We also offer pickup for takeout orders.
Whether it’s your favorite local spot, a restaurant with a little more fame, or a new place to try while traveling, Grubhub’s got the eats you’re looking for.
Wondering what your next meal could be? Each Grubhub city has different restaurants that you know and love. Arby’s, Buffalo Wild Wings, Cinnabon, Denny’s, KFC, Pizza Hut, Potbelly, Taco Bell and more are just a tap away.
Here’s a little taste of the foods, local flavors, and cuisines you should be excited about: burgers, donuts, pizza, sushi, pho, wings, Italian, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese, Greek, vegan, vegetarian and more!
Order takeout or delivery and get exclusive Grubhub deals. Download today!
What Grubhub offers:
THE MOST RESTAURANTS
- Grubhub offers the largest selection of restaurants in the nation!
- Whether it’s Chinese, Greek, Italian, or any other food type you’re craving, it’s covered.
- With exclusive local restaurant partners like Taco Bell, you’ll find that mom and pop shop AND the national spot you love.
EASY TAKEOUT ORDERS
- When you order using the iOS app, you'll avoid the hassle of over-the-phone mistakes.
- You can also count on Grubhub’s 24/7 customer support.
NO HIDDEN FEES
- What you see is what you get - we promise upfront pricing with no hidden fees.
- Pay through a variety of options including Apple Pay, Venmo and Grubhub gift cards.
REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
- Grubhub offers real-time order tracking so you know exactly when to dash to the door for your delicious meal.
MULTIPLE ORDERING OPTIONS
- The Grubhub app provides lots of great features.
- Order now or preorder your next meal.
- Re-order your favorite meals with a tap.
- Order takeout and pick up your meal to save time and money.
DEALS AND SPECIALS
- Gain access to exclusive deals only available through Grubhub delivery service.
- For a limited time, get your Taco Bell favorites delivered free with orders of $12+! (Terms apply.)
QUALITY RATINGS AND REVIEWS
- Grubhub has lots and lots of restaurant ratings and reviews, so you can count on getting the best food in your area.
- Review the restaurants and menus you try to help other Grubhub customers.
Order the eats you love from local restaurants near you. Download Grubhub now!
Ready to start ordering with Grubhub? Great! Here’s what to do next:
• Download the app
• Sign in or set up your account (you can even use Facebook)
• Choose from your favorite restaurants or try something new
• Pick your perfect meal
We suggest you post up with your mates and order your next food delivery in some of these Grubhub cities:
Albany, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Boston, Bridgeport, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Hartford, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York City, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle, St. Louis, Sacramento, Tampa, Washington DC
Just in case you needed a few more reasons to get into Grubhub, here are some rave reviews:
• “I love that I can order food while laying on the couch. Grubhub strikes again!!” - @DrFlunkenstein
• “Thank god for @Grubhub. The delivery guy and I are going to be the best of friends” - @beatz6
• “Just when I thought I was ready to be an adult and cook, Grubhub” - @kima_jones
• “@Grubhub is becoming VERY familiar with my food preferences. I love this app!” - @madelinedenise
Free delivery terms: Must be a first-time Grubhub diner; offer limited to one use per diner. Order must be $15.00, before tax, tip and fees. Discount is capped at $5.00 off your order. Valid for Delivery orders only.
We’ve fixed bugs and made tweaks to make ordering even easier. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
Hit or miss so far
Today I ordered from Grubhub for my second time. The first time was a few months ago from a steves crazy subs and everything was great! My order was completely right even with it being complicated and the driver seemed nice. This time we ordered from subway and I honestly wanted to leave the review on the subway shop in the app, but it said the review was “skipped” which I never skipped it... well we got our food pretty quick so the service was good, but I found a hair inside my sandwich 🤢 which has never happened before to me at any subway! The wrappers on the sandwiches and the napkins in the bag were all damp and I thought it could have been from grease but my sandwich wasn’t greasy enough for it to get all over both sandwiches and the napkins. I think it was water or something because I don’t think it was grease. I also asked for lots of olives on my sandwich because it’s the only thing I get besides the meat and I got hardly any olives on the sandwich. We also asked that the driver call us when they arrive because we have dogs that bark at everything and will try to get outside if somebody’s here and they knocked; which isn’t that big of a deal but it showed that they didn’t read ANY of my notes that I added. I guess so far Grubhub is hit or miss depending on where you’re getting food from. I don’t think I’ll be ordering from that subway again and I wish I could have left them a review in the app.
Developer Response ,
Hey Amy tag, we appreciate your feedback! We can not apologize enough for the troubles you have had with our customer service! We hope that we can make this a better experience for you in the future.
Disappointed after a some months of use
This was a great way on my lazy days to get food when I didn’t feel like driving. Then yesterday the Chinese restaurant I usually ordered from handed over my food to one of the drivers and I waited this was about a 40-50 minute waiting time which is normal on Thursdays and towards the weekend. The thing is my food said delivered but it never came. I automatically contacted Grubhub and after speaking to one of the reps she said that the driver wasn’t answering the phone and basically had the food but just didn’t deliver it. I was really heated about the situation because of the wait and it was going on a hour and 29 minutes and I paid 18 dollars that I was out of currently. The rep offered a full refund which is fine but I thought more would be given after experience with places like Uber and Postmates who gave me my refund plus more which was fair because of the wait and money being out my account which is a process for the refund to even get back in my account. After reflecting on this I’m not trying be Greedy and I know it’s not grubhub fault but it is one of their drivers and it’s a big inconvenience for me. Only think I got from the rep after expressing my anger was “I’m sorry and was that all”. I think I am officially done with grubhub plus with places like Postmates offer way more places to eat and even shop from their app. I still gave them 3 stars off of past experiences.
Amazing idea, bad service. Sometimes.
It’s just sad because the service is an amazing idea, allowing any restaurant to deliver for a small extra fee, it’s something I was so excited to try it out when it was available in my city and I could not wait to try it out. I had picked a delicious burger place near my house and I chose a burger with fries, an appetizer and a dessert. The app is so easy to use and it was so easy to put my payment info and order the food and went very smoothly. 30 minutes went by and I was wondering where the food was, it was a Tuesday so they could not possibly be that busy! I called the restaurant at 35 minutes in and they said the food had been picked up 15 minutes ago... so 15 more minutes go by and I get a phone call from the automated grub hub number and it connected me to the driver, which I think is a great idea to make things easier. I step outside to get my food which took over an hour and I get the boxes of food from him, creepy driver, not Grubhub’s fault just an odd guy. I go inside open the box for the burger and it is very cold and it was so obvious that the fries had been picked at. The dessert was missing and the appetizer also looked like it had been picked at as well. I think this service would excel if they were more careful with the drivers they chose and have more time penalties for those drivers. Overall a great service if you get the right driver.
Developer Response ,
Hello johhny1234567890! How are you today? I am sorry to read about your experience with recent delivery. Please give us a call at 877-585-1085, so we can make this right for you. We hope to hear from you soon and We Thank you for being a part of GrubHub.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.