By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• For GTD enthusiast, 2Do supports built-in Inbox support
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel which is just a swipe away
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks. • Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Use keyboard shortcuts with your Bluetooth keyboard
APPLE WATCH APP
• Get to your tasks directly from your wrist
• TextExpander support
• Much more!
What's New in Version 3.6
This version brings you so many improvements, that instead of a novel you'll probably be better off with some highlights:
What's new in v3.6:
* Push sync between devices. Tired of waiting for your iPad to pick up changes you made on your iPhone some time ago? Or vice versa? Background fetch seems to be irregular at best? Push sync brings you transparent, reliable, faster sync between all your devices (iOS for now, Mac to be supported in an upcoming update). As soon as changes are observed on one device, all your other devices will immediately sync. There are no forms to fill, no logins to create and no buttons to tap. It just works, and you don't even need to know how.
* Improved background fetch where Push is either not available or you don't use multiple devices.
* Tired of reaching all the way to the top just to add a new task? A new + button that's 'close at hand'!
* A new way to sort your tags: alphabetically! Toggle the new sort button below the Tags panel to sort all your tags alphabetically. This change is applied to all the screens where tags are displayed.
* Tons of visual tweaks and updates to make your experience with 2Do even better. The iPhone app has had a facelift and now resembles the iPad app in look and feel.
* Tons of subtle improvements in almost every feature there is, including dozens of nasty bugs squashed.
* Tons of performance tweaks to make certain use cases more efficient.
We hope you enjoy this update and would greatly appreciate if you could spare a minute of your day to leave a review. Thank you!
Great App/Major Drawback
These days one's Email inbox is where most Tasks come from. The ability to immediately turn a correspondence into a task right there while viewing the email by emailing it to your Task App's Inbox from "whichever" mobile device you happen to be on, is one of the MOST critical and necessary features of Task related productivity apps; especially in the mobile version. I appreciate the AppleScript for my Mac, but that doesn't help me when I'm mobile, which I frequently am.
So I find the single biggest drawback of 2Do to be a MAJOR drawback, the inability to email tasks to one's 2Do Inbox from a mobile device. I understand why this is NOT a feature, in that 2Do relies on 3rd party cloud apps for syncing purposes. And of course a self hosted sync solution is a lot of work, BUT for all the 2Do users wanting "faster" and "more reliable" syncing across all devices this is the ultimate solution which is why so many competing apps already offer this solution.
2Do support did indicate that there were plans in the "near future" to add such a feature. But, that was back in July of 2014. Recent emails requesting a status update have never been responded to by 2Do support.
Too bad because this app would easily be the app that killed all the competition with this one single drawback addressed.
So it's still a MAJOR drawback in 2015.
I keep coming back
I've bought several of the competitors. I started out on OmniFocus, switched over to Things, and even dabbled in Todoist. But I keep coming back to 2Do. Why? It's simple to use like Things or Todoist, but can handle complexity even easier than OmniFocus (but without the learning curve). Plus - and this is a huge deal for me - copying tasks/projects is not only possible, but a snap to do on my mobile devices. I have a list containing nothing but "template" projects that I can easily clone and drop into my existing lists. Before I did that, I'd have to make a note to run some AppleScript with OmniFocus when I got home from work. Now I don't have to.
A Professional Grade and Powerful Task Manager
I am very picky about everything specially apps on my iPhone. I have been searching for a long time for a Task Management and To-do List app that would allow me to organize my work and personal tasks the way I wanted. I came across this app 3 months ago and I have been using it since then. In my experience, this app is a fantastic Task Manager for mobile devices. It allows you to create a multi level, nested, project oriented task structure for everything in your busy life. It has a beautiful and intuitive user interface with many powerful features and search capabilities. Love it, love it, love it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 25, 2015
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 32.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2015 Beehive Innovations Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.