By Beehive Innovations Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** App of the Year 2015 ** - Macstories
GTD®, XYZ and everything in between - it can handle it all. Seriously.
See and believe: Youtube.com/The2DoApp
2Do lets you take a completely different approach to managing your tasks. With its extremely simple-to-use interface and a comprehensive and flexible set of powerful features, it lets you focus on what's most important to you: your life. There is no wrong way of using 2Do, and unlike other to-do apps, it won't force you in adhering to a particular task management methodology.
** NEW **
Email to 2Do: Optional plugin that allows you to integrate your email address directly with 2Do, thus allowing you to email yourself tasks from anywhere.
• “Best App Ever Awards” Winner
• Cult Of Mac - 5/5
• Gizmodo "Best app for forgetful people" - Gold Medal
• Apple - App of the week, June 2015
• Apple - Featured in “App Store Essentials”, "Great apps for iOS 8", "@Work"
• Apple - Mac App Store “Get Stuff Done”
• Apple - Mac App Store “Best of 2013”
iOS 9 Ready:
• Multi-tasking support for iPads
• Spotlight Search
• 3D Touch home screen shortcuts and task previews
• iPad Pro ready
• Stay in sync using one of the following: Dropbox, Reminders (CalDAV), Toodledo, Fruux (CalDAV), Calendar Server (CalDAV), ownCloud (CalDAV), SabreDAV (CalDAV) or a 3rd party CalDAV Server of choice.
• Using Reminders CalDAV sync enables Siri
• Periodic automatic backups are created for you (compatible with 2Do for Mac) for a rainy day.
• Automatic Push sync between devices
SIMPLE TASKS, CHECKLISTS & PROJECTS
• Create simple tasks, or checklists and projects with sub-tasks. Tasks can have notes, attachments and multiple alarms.
• Set any task to repeat using a flexible set of options.
• Assign multiple alerts
LIST GROUPS, LISTS, INBOX & SMART LISTS
• In addition to built-in Focus lists that allow you to conveniently view upcoming, starred or scheduled tasks, you can create multiple lists to manage and organize your tasks.
• Built-in support for GTD Inbox
• Smart lists let you harness the true potential of 2Do using a number of search options, filters and search pre-sets. Using Smart Lists, you can create custom views of your tasks and use them to focus-in or find frequently managed tasks.
• Control the amount of information you wish to see with a simple pinch-to-zoom gesture, from single line titles to multiple lines of titles, notes and tags.
BATCH EDITING & SHARING
• Drag & Drop support to move tasks between lists or drop on calendar to defer
• Batch tagging, starring, marking tasks done and more
• Task Sharing via AirDrop, iMessage and Email
REIMAGINED TASK EDITOR & QUICK ADD
• With focus on switching between editors effortlessly using a single tap only, you’ll save dozens of taps and swipes when editing your tasks.
• Save your thoughts as they come to you, by using Quick Add (Tap-hold on [+])
• X-callback-url support
• Manage tags from a dedicated Tags Panel
• Organize your tags within groups
• Leverage the powerful integration of Tags & Smart Lists to filter on frequently managed tasks. • Find Used vs. Unused tags
YOUR TASKS UNLIMITED
• Set a Start Date to hide tasks from a list before they're relevant and add Duration to put an estimate on the amount of time you’ll be spending on your task
• Add an action to call, write an email or message, navigate or trigger a URL Scheme right from 2Do
• Attach an image or a voice memo to your tasks
• Attach locations to tasks and get nearby alerts as you approach assigned locations
DESKTOP-CLASS IPAD APP
• Your Lists, Tasks, Daily Summary and Calendar, including Calendar Events, can all be viewed and managed from the same screen.
• Keyboard shortcuts
APPLE WATCH APP
• Get to your tasks directly from your wrist
• TextExpander support
What's New in Version 3.8.4
iOS v3.8.4 Change log:
* Fixed issue with keyboard shortcuts on some devices
* Keyboard shortcut for completing tasks: CMD + . (period). Works on iPads.
* The CMD+V (Paste) keyboard shortcut can be used on the task list to turn your clipboard contents into tasks. Each line of text copied will turn into a separate task. Works on both iPads and iPhones.
Tip 1: Pasting when inside a Project / Checklist will add pasted tasks as sub-tasks.
Tip 2: Pasting a nested list (using either a tab character or 4 spaces or more) will automatically turn it into a project with sub-tasks (provided you’re not in project view). E.g.:
This will become a project
containing a subtask
and another one
While this will become a normal task
* When attaching a photo, you can now easily select the latest photo from the camera roll
* Improved layout handling and detection of RTL text
This version gives you more control over your stuff with new URL schemes.
1. Launch 2Do with a search keyword without having to create and save multiple smart lists for occasional searches
twodo://x-callback-url/search?text=[some URL search text here]
2. Paste text directly into 2Do from your favourite automation app:
twodo://x-callback-url/paste?text=[some URL encoded text to convert into tasks]&inProject=[Title of project to paste into]&forList=[List that contains the project]
Supply a URL encoded string as text and automate the process of moving stuff into 2Do!
3. Five new parameters supported by twodo://x-callback-url/add
- forParentTask: Supply the parent task’s unique identifier
- picture: This can be one of two things. If the value passed is ‘lastphoto’ (iOS only), 2Do will grab the most recent photo placed on your camera roll. If the pass value is a base64 encoded string, 2Do will convert it into an image and use that as the attachment.
- audio: Provide a base64 encoded audio attachment
- locations: Provide a comma separated list of locations
- saveInClipboard: Can be 0 or 1. The newly added task’s unique identifier is saved into the clipboard for easier retrieval
4. You can now obtain the internal unique identifier of a task. This can be used in conjunction with other supported URL schemes to create sub-tasks:
twodo://x-callback-url/getTaskID?task=[known task’s title]&forList=[Containing List name]&saveInClipboard=[prompt-num:Save UID in Clipboard]
Read more: 2doapp.com/kb/article/url-schemes.html
[IMPROVEMENTS & FIXES]
* Autocorrection disabled for URL manual entry field
* Notes in edit are now automatically saved when you switch apps
* Tag panel groups would at times not collapse if the visibility button got toggled
* Tap hold on a URL action when editing a task to copy the URL
Other fixes and stability improvements.
If 2do could import iOS reminders without the workarounds, it'd be perfect.
I've used virtually all of the task managers. This one is closest to OmniFocus in that it has a lot of customizability. But in my view, it is much better than OmniFocus. You can change every little thing in this app. I grew frustrated with OmniFocus because it made it really cumbersome to quickly organize tasks, even with perspectives, which I found unhelpful because the filters are so limited. In 2Do this never happens to me. Also I had like 14 Apple scripts just to make OF function. 2Do is so intuitive that I haven't needed a single script.
It also doesn't hurt that 2Do doesn't mess with you by releasing 17 different versions with 17 upgrade options for each version. How many of us paid several times because we lost track of what we already purchased? Very straightforward with this app: buy it and then pay $2 extra for email functionality. Boom - done.
This is the best!
2Do has everything that you would hope for in a superior task manager-it's like the gold standard. I like the repeat features, tabs, and especially the calendar view date picker. The ability to add as much detail to a task in one pop up is fantastic, and you can add it very quickly without closing and opening and opening multiple pop ups like other task apps. The calendar integration is helpful. The sync is great (using Dropbox). The app has consistently improved!! I have tried just about every task manager to find one that meets my needs, and no other compares to the quality of 2Do!
My vocation is as an IT Program Manager. Of the roughly 100 apps I frequent on my iPad, I have a top twenty which I use at least one daily. 2Do is the ONLY app which I use at least fifteen times a day. For projects, business and personal tasks, and as a journal, I have found no other app to take it's place. No app is perfect for everyone. I find there are some slight enhancements I'd like to see in future update. However, after having tried (purchased) five of 2Do's competitors, nothing comes closer to fulfilling my personal and business needs than 2Do. For me, if not for this app, my iPad would be useless as a business tool.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jul 15, 2016
- Version: 3.8.4
- Size: 41.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Beehive Innovations Limited
- © 2009 - 2016 Beehive Innovations
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Email to 2Do$3.99
- Email to 2Do Plus$1.99