Virtuoso Piano Free 2 HD
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Be the maestro with Virtuoso Piano Free, a new iPod touch, iPhone and iPad instrument. Learn and play the piano anytime and anywhere.
**No. 1 Free Music App - Top 5 Free App**
This is the Lite version of Virtuoso Piano, the amazing grand piano for iPod touch and iPhone.
With its unprecedented sound quality, Virtuoso Piano Free is the perfect free piano to learn the basics of music or just having fun.
If you want tuning, adjustable reverb, advanced metronome, recording and many more exciting features, visit the full version: Virtuoso Piano.
- 6 octaves of sampled concert grand piano
- Robust bass, warm middles and crisp highs
- Play along with your music library
- Key labels (with colors)
- Play chords with up to 5 fingers
- Slide your fingers to roll the keys
- Free for unlimited period
Virtuoso Pianists around the world: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=ADE021B190FF35C4
If you have any questions contact as by firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
- Important bug fix for all devices
A fantastic free piano app, worth a try!
For a free app, I have had a lot of fun messing around with it and belting out a few simple tunes. I am by far NOT an actual piano player, however I found it very easy to play with.
The ability to scroll the pianos one step over by either key by key or octave by octave is nice, and with a scroll slider it's great. Add to it the dual keyboards and the ability to flip one for duette, and this is one really well-thought-out app.
My main suggestions for improvement are the following:
1) the black keys are thin, so I often miss and accidentally miss and hit a white key beside it, since the black keys are not tactile and raise above the white ones like a real piano. I recommend adding an option to make a white key "dead zone" at the top-most portion of the white keys, so that users can tap up there without fear of triggering a sour white key by mistake.
2) option to have 3 or even 4 rows, and to zoom in and out to make keys bigger, or more importantly, smaller for more room.
If these are in the pro version, then never mind and continue as planned. Because otherwise this app is fan-freaking-tastic!
I think this is a good piano app to be free. Simple and nice. I hope more features could be added soon.
For a free app, it's great. I would like to buy the pro version but there's something I'd like to recommend that you add to it. I would love if you could be able to write a song on it, then the piano play it for you. So If you where trying to learn a song, you can play along with it, especially if it highlighted the keys you where supposed to hit. Another suggestion of mine, for the fee app anyways because I don't know if pro has it, is more key size settings. We should be able to pick how many keys we want to be able to fit in the screen. From as little as 3 to possibly the whole keyboard, or half of it. Anyways, I love this app, and it's the reason I know any of the songs I do on a piano. Even if If I only know 3 songs and they're all simple theme songs from movies and shows
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jul 08, 2010
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 8.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ivan Marinov
- © 2008-2010 Peterb
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.