Yahoo News brings you the day’s most important headlines from the most respected and credible news sources available. Through our diverse news partners, we can present viewpoints and perspectives that give you all sides of the story in one easy-to-use mobile destination. See live stories develop across politics, national and local news, world affairs, and more with breaking news alerts and live video feeds. Yahoo News is your trusted source for coverage on the issues and stories that matter.
- Scan the headlines of the day’s Top Stories from our trusted partner network, including the AP, Bloomberg, Time, Reuters, ABC News, HuffPost, the Guardian, CNN, Fox News, and many more
- Watch the news develop with daily digests, live video feeds, press conferences, and the day’s soundbites
- The 360 examines one topic at a time, as told by various publications across the political spectrum to present a 360 degree view of the issue
- Never miss an important story with breaking news alerts across national and global news
- Trending news stories will keep you informed with the biggest stories across the internet
- We also offer premium content from our elite team of journalists, covering US politics, national security, world affairs, with deep dives into President Trump’s ongoing Russia investigation on our weekly podcast, Skullduggery, and everything you need to know leading up to the 2020 Presidential election
In this update, you can now tap on a user’s avatar to read their comment history.
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy reading letters from this APP but it seems like it is leaning far left like the Tampa Bay Times which only seems to like to print stuff dissing the president. I love reading the paper every morning and your news section but the paper is so biased that I will soon cancel it. It it needs more articles about the good things the president and republicans are doing. Please send some good news from both sides and I will keep reading from this news app. It may well be the only thing I read in the am with
My coffee if the Tampa Bay Times doesn’t find writers who print good stuff from the right. Many people I know have already canc. the paper but still use this app.
The latest update has left the app with glitches that make it too frustrating to use along with terrible features. The slideshow picture book for headline stories is terrible and doesn’t give much information. This is a news app, let me read the news. I don’t need a slideshow to look at pictures. On top of that the app constantly opens different articles than what I clicked on. For instance, if I click to read the fourth article down then most of the time it will send me to a new article because the app hasn’t updated the article order yet. The same thing happens if I open an article and close the app to finish reading later. The next time I open the app it was automatically send me to a different article that has taken the place of the old article. Just a bad update.
Stop the manipulation media nonsense!
this goes on quite a lot these days and is why I do not bother most of the time. It is funny that there is no mention anywhere on here about the massive crowd in Grand Rapids last night to support Trump. Why cannot these people do the right thing and support the President. It would make
a pleasant change. The media may get another huge surprise next Election Day when they find that the people as a whole are fed up with all this garbage and do indeed support our current President. Do not keep trying to doctor the news to make it sound as if the United States does not support Trump. Show some common decency for a change,
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the feedback. Our partners offer content from across the political spectrum. Some may be more critical of the current administration than others, but we endeavor to present a variety perspectives to offer a balanced view of the day's top stories. If there are publications you would like to see more of (or less of) please let us know.
- Yahoo! Inc.
- 95.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 Oath Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.