Tempo - Metronome with Setlists
By Frozen Ape Pte. Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tempo is the bestselling and most accurate metronome on the App Store. Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple on the main iTunes landing page. Same price as upgrading a free alternative. If you're going to demo free apps, why not give Tempo Lite a try?
Ever since its release, Tempo has been consistently in the top 100 of the Music category in over 30 countries, and the top paid metronome app in most countries. Tempo's engine is written from the ground up for high accuracy and stability. It keeps going even in device lock mode, making it a useful aid for live drumming.
On the iPhone, Tempo features an innovative interface that morphs between five modes: Basic, Preset, Setlist, Practice and Gig. Each mode presents a different combination of functionalities optimized for the task at hand. On the iPad, the interface takes advantage of the additional display space by making available all controls at all time.
Visit www.frozenape.com for demo videos.
• 35 different time signatures, including compound and complex meters: 1-13/2, 1-13/4, 3/8, 5/8(2 variations), 6/8, 7/8(3 variations), 9/8, 12/8
• 6 rhythm patterns for simple meters and 3 for compound meters
• Customize accents or turn beats off to create more complex rhythms
• Tap tempo function
• Tempo ranges from 10 to 800
• Visual feedback in the form of pulsating LEDs
• Two pendulum types, each with two animation types
• Flash whole screen
• Fullscreen display mode with gesture controls
• Store presets in multiple setlists
• Advanced setlist management including search, overwriting, copying between setlists and multi-deletion
• Quick editing
• Share setlists via email
• Backup via iTunes File Sharing
• Track number of bars played or time your practice
• Stop playback automatically when limit reached
• Choose from 14 sound sets, including one optimized for live drumming click tracks
• Voice counting
• Vibration mode
• Pan audio left, right or centered
• Volume control and mute button
• Start and stop playback and traverse setlists using external input devices like foot pedals (including AirTurn and PageFlip Cicada)
• Assign action to proximity sensor trigger
• Classical metronome and Italian tempo markings
• Pitch pipe for playback of all 12 chromatic pitches (calibration from A = 414 to 466 Hz)
• Multi-tasking support: plays in background, with audio from other apps
• Four color themes and Theme Editor to create unlimited custom themes
What's New in Version 3.5.1
Awesome!!! Get this app now!!
I've been using this app since it's very first release. It is the best metronome app and frankly, the best metronome I have ever used! I can hear this metronome while playing live drums, there are several types of sounds including voice count, if that's your thing. So many settings and ways to customize it to your liking! Why spend hundreds of dollars for a metronome when you can pay for this app and get way more out of it? I've used this app live and in studio and have never had an issue with accuracy. So sit back, click buy, and start being awesome!
So much to love!
This app is just great! My favorite feature is the motion sensor start/stop! I love being in the middle of a song and being able to make corrections without missing a beat. I use this in a church setting and I would love to see a feature where I could store a catalog of songs to pull from and make new setlists. I'm always referring back to old sets for tempos. This would really streamline practice and preparation for people who routinely play the same songs. Cheers to a great app!
Great App, Getting Better
I've used nearly every metronome app on the market, and this is my favorite. It has an easy to use UI, is very convenient for finding and sorting playlists, has many different timekeeping options, and in general is just easier to use than many apps. Great for having a click track for worship services - only way it would be better would be if it ha a Bluetooth broadcast to sync with band mates' apps.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 02, 2014
- Version: 3.5.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Frozen Ape Pte. Ltd.
- © 2009-2014 Frozen Ape Pte. Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Theme Pack$0.99
- Theme Editor$0.99