Easy UP/down Timers - Timer x 25
By Greg Morris
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy the flexibility of having 25 simultaneous counters and timers with both a scrolling view of multiple timers and a single view of one timer complete with tilt and shake control, timer linking, synchronization, and customized pictures and sounds.
These easy to use and highly configurable timers can count up or down (with audible alarms and visual alerts) and are great for use in the kitchen to keep track of individual food items cooking, when doing your exercise or gym routine, giving a business presentation or speech, logging time spent on projects for a client, washing/drying, playing a game, taking prescription medicine, driving your car, sports, hobbies, aviation and much more.
When you need to count down time for tasks you do often, just set up a unique timer for your task and keep reusing it without having to enter the time again - one advantage of having so many flexible timers.
• Each of the 25 timers can count up or down and contains status indicators (up, down, active, alert, linked), a customized title, and a custom picture to identify each timer from your photo album or camera. Always see a running count of the number of active up and down timers. Timers that count up can start from any entered value. Reorder the timers as needed.
• Local notification alerts when the app is not active. Options to disable audible alerts and/or visual text alerts.
• Tilt and shake your device to be able to Start/Stop/Reset and increment/decrement time in the single timer view or display all the timers at once in a scrolling list view instead. In single timer view, see the current clock time as well as the expected time the countdown timer will reach zero.
• For countdown timers, choose from 30 alert sounds when time reaches zero or use your device’s microphone to record a custom alarm sound (The device does not support custom sounds in popup alerts). See the individual timer’s display flash in one of four colors and optionally add the ability for the entire screen to flash (silent alarm) or vibration on the iPhone. Each individual UP/down timer is independently configurable.
• Link one timer to another so that after it counts down to zero, it triggers another timer to either start counting up or also counting down. You can chain them together, or link one timer to itself for looping.
• Set up synchronized timers so that when you start/stop a “leader” timer, all “follower” timers will start/stop together. Enable/Disable a synchronized timer at any time or set a timer to be disabled after it is triggered so that it only goes off once.
• Load and save up to 10 Timer Sets that each contain 25 timers that you have previously configured (Up to 250 configured timers). Only one set of 25 timers is active at a time.
• Email the current value and status of each timer.
• Each timer has Start/Stop and Reset/Clear buttons for easy control that are context sensitive. Use a numeric keypad to enter the countdown time.
• Choose from one of ten different background image themes for your timers (brushed metal, wood, tile, blue texture, red texture, pink stripes, black metal, halloween, christmas, and wet).
• Program settings include the ability to Stop/Reset/Clear all timers, start all ‘up’ timers, key clicks on/off, alarm volume, enable tilt/shake control, tilt sensitivity, shake sensitivity, replacing one timer with a clock, replace one timer with the sum of all UP timers, auto stop up timers (exclusive mode), show timer as decimal hours (normally hours : minutes : seconds), preventing the device from ever sleeping, preventing sleep only when actively counting down, popup background text alerts or audible alerts, disable reset/clear buttons, and help documentation.
• iOS7 / iPhone 5 Support
Please check out our Web site at www.EnergizeSoftware.com for a video demo of Easy UP/down Timers in action or to explore the other programs we offer.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
• iOS compatibility improvements
Finally, a developer that doesn't make you use the tiresome scroll-to-select time. Entering times and giving default names should be quick and this app provides that. Please don't change it. This app is easy to use, quick to setup (I tried 4 others, all took me longer to get started), and does what it advertises.
Few things would make it perfect: 1) why doesn't it allow access to the iTunes playlist for alarm sounds?
2) background choices and color schemes are hideously 2008 iPhone. Need to get on-board with modern UI or offer more customizations.
I have been using this application during my presentations in business meetings and I found it very easy to use especially with the ability to customize the alarm sounds. While I use a few timers to cook my food I also use it timing my laundry with a distinctive sound to alert me. I like the variety of uses to make my busy life a bit easier. I love all the improvements.
Use this app for fitness
I do workouts at home and this is how I record times. I pre-program different timers, and sometimes I link them so one will start when one ends. This app is great! I've been using it for a few years now.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 07, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Greg Morris
- © 2009-2014 Energize Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.