*** As seen on TV and used worldwide by over 30 million users! ***
Train your dog (or annoy your friends) with this simple to use dog whistle. Quickly initiate a variety of frequency sounds via the dog whistle interface. (New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!)
Dog Whistler Main Features:
* Choose the desired frequency in the dog whistle by using the built in slider or by manually entering in the frequency.
* Select from multiple sound “patterns” within the dog whistle:
--- Short beeps
--- Long beeps
--- Slow 500Hz Oscillation
--- 500Hz Oscillation
--- Fast 500Hz Oscillation
--- Slow 1KHz Oscillation
--- 1KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 1KHz Oscillation
--- Slow 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 2.5KHz Oscillation
--- Slow 5KHz Oscillation
--- 5KHz Oscillation
--- Fast 5KHz Oscillation
* New add-on option/feature: ability to create a ringtone from any frequency!
* New sharing features added (via Facebook, Twitter, and/or email)
* Use preset frequencies in the dog whistle or create your own
* Hold down any preset frequency and share this frequency with a friend (via Twitter, Facebook, or Email). What worked for your dog's training? Hearing tests.... what frequency can you hear?
* Set an alarm (either via the built in timer or motion activated). New alarm feature===> repeat mode. This will continually activate an alarm upon motion detection each time it resets. For instance, if you're training your dog to stay off the couch you can place the iPhone/iPod on it. When the dog jumps up the 1st time it will activate an alarm for a predetermined amount of time. The alarm will then reset so when the dog jumps up the 2nd time, it will resound the alarm again.
can be used for
* * Great training app for your pet!
++ Besides a dog whistle, customers have reported using it as an anti-mosquito device, simple simple hearing test, and a tool to annoy others with its high frequency pitch.
For general info on dog whistles, the following is a useful Wikipedia link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_whistle
** Please check out our other apps, Mobile Caddy (previously chosen as a Staff Favorite), Thumper, Date Util, Gift Tracker, Simple Timer, Dog Whistler (ranked in top 10 overall free apps), Earthquake, and Hurricane Monitor.
* Support For latest iOS Version
* Support for iPhoneX!
* misc bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
I Really Think It Works!
My neighbor's dog is soooooooo annoying. It barks constantly. I tried another app that didn't do anything. When I put this at the highest level and stand next to the window...of the dog is barking I can see it's ears perk up and look around...BUT the barking stops! I've even used the whistle when it wasn't barking just to gauge the reaction...and those ears perk up and the dog just looks around aimlessly...so...the timing may all be a coincidence, or it could legitimately work! Either way, before I would endure 15-30 minutes of non stop barking...now, it only lasts a min or two 😂
It’s ok, but ads interfere now
I downloaded this app because it’s one of the few things that will get my stubborn dog to come to me. I got the free version, and I knew it would have ads of course, but they’ve started interfering. When pressing on the whistle I’ve had an ad pop up randomly, taking up the whole screen, and since you’re actively pressing the whistle, you end up clicking on the ad. This in turn takes you out of the app and to the link the ad is set to. So if you’re using the app in a desperate situation, be mindful that an ad my interfere and cause you to have to reopen the app.
Crashes Too Much
The app itself is alright, it's amusing to see the dogs run around all confused but that amusement quickly stops when the entire app crashes. It will take me about four to five times to get it to stay on the app long enough to actually change some settings but will soon crash again and make me try once more. Like I said, the app itself is fine. It just crashes too often, hence why I give it the score I do.
- Mobeezio, Inc.
- 32.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mobeezio, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Pack - Create Ringtones $0.99
- Bonus Pack - 50% off $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.