Brain Wave ™ - 30 Advanced Binaural Brainwave Entrainment Programs with Relaxing Ambient Background Sounds, Gentle Alarm and iTunes Music Integration for Sleep, Focus, Energy, Memory, Meditation and More
By Banzai Labs
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Advanced Sequences of Binaural Tones are combined with configurable Ambient Nature Sounds and Atmospheric Music (or your iTunes Music) to stimulate specific Brainwave Patterns * Includes Powerful Binaural Sequences for Sleep, Focus, Energy, Positive Mood, Confidence, Anxiety, Stress Relief, Relaxation, Yoga, Memory, Motivation, Headache, Concentration and Meditation and much more! * Universal app with built-in UIs for iPad, iPhone/iPod Touch, and iPhone 5 so you get it on all your devices! (Supports iOS 5.0 and higher) * Updated for iOS 7 * How it Works: Brain Wave synchronizes your brainwaves with a specific frequency by sending two different audible frequencies to each ear, which, after being processed by the brain, are perceived as an inaudible low frequency beat matching the target brainwave frequency. Various states of mind are associated with different inaudible brainwave frequencies, ranging from an alert and focused state of mind to deeply relaxed, all the way to deep sleep, and can be induced with this technique.
Brain Wave recreates these frequencies using the most advanced multi-stage binaural sequences available, allowing your mind you to relax and synchronize with your desired state. It achieves this using our unique process called Progressive Brainwave Entrainment.
*** Progressive Brainwave Entrainment ***
- Composite Binaural Frequencies that stimulate multiple brainwave frequencies are used to create combination experiences, such as exercise motivation and a positive mood boost.
- Progressive Brainwave Programs - Each program goes through a progression of brainwaves, each for a specific period of time sufficient to synchronize your brainwaves with the binaural tones. This ensures a more effective brainwave entrainment experience.
*** Features ***
- 30 advanced binaural programs to use throughout the day.
- Advanced multi-stage binaural sequences to take your mind through a series of binaural frequencies to achieve your desired state of mind.
- Multiple program durations (10 min, 20 min, 30 min, 40 min, 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours, 4 hours, 8 hours)
- Ability to create your own custom duration setting based on time of day or duration.
- Soothing background sounds including Atmospheric Music, Waterfall, Flowing Creek, Ocean Waves, Forest, Rain, Thunder and Pink Noise (a common type of background noise used with binaural tones). Your brain will process the binaural frequencies played over these background sounds.
- You can save your preferred settings, including background choice, iTunes playlist, Alarm settings, and volume for each Brainwave Program.
- Use the included Ambience or create a playlist of your own iTunes Music to use with each program.
- Choose from one of the 6 included gentle alarm sounds, or select one of your own iTunes Music tracks for the alarm (alarm is optional).
*** Brain Wave Programs ***
- Morning Coffee
- Espresso Shot
- Morning Meditation
- Focused and Alert
- Critical Thinking
- Memory Boost
- Problem Solving
- Confidence Boost
- Pre-Exercise Energy
- Creativity Boost
- Positive Mood Boost
- Motivation Boost
- Stress Reduction
- Anger Relief
- Calm Reflection
- Reduce Anxiety
- Deep Relaxation
- Lucid Dreaming
- Dreamy Sleep
- Power Nap
- Deep Sleep
- Deep Sleep with Binaural Wake-up Stage
- Dreamy Sleep with Binaural Wake-up Stage
- Headache Relief
- Hangover Relief
- Yoga Meditation
*** Included Ambient Backgrounds ***
- Ocean Waves
- Ocean Waves 2
- Rain and Thunder
- Atmospheres: Serenity
- Atmospheres: Awakening
- Atmospheres: Space
- Medium Rain
- Light Rain
- Flowing Creek
- Pink Noise
*** Included Alarms ***
- Chinese Flute 1
- Chinese Flute 2
* Brainwave entrainment can take effect rapidly and should never be used while driving or operating machinery.
What's New in Version 6.1
* Supports iOS 5.0 and higher * Thanks for making Brain Wave the Top Selling Brainwave Entrainment app 4 years! This update includes improvements to our last major update, which included a ton of new features, including the ability to use your iTunes Music as the background and Alarm Audio, support for running another audio app simultaneously, such as a web or ebook reader, and UI updates for iOS 7.
6.1 now allows you to save and load a different iTunes playlist for each brainwave entrainment program.
- Updated UI for iOS 7
- Added the ability to create a playlist of your own iTunes library music and use it as the background. The behavior of the app when iTunes music is used instead of the included ambience is slightly different so please review the help. Notably, unlike our included ambience which can be played at a volume below the device volume, iTunes music can only be played at the device volume. So when playing iTunes music the Ambience volume slider disappears.
- Added the ability to toggle whether the Stop and Pause buttons should fade down the audio or stop it immediately.
- Enabled the use of your own iTunes Music for the Alarm Audio.
- Added a new Save Preferences feature that allows you to Save, Load, or Restore to Default, the preferences for each program. This saves duration, alarm, background preferences, and even a separate playlist for each program.
- Added a toggle to the Custom Duration Menu that allows you to set the custom duration by duration or time.
- Improved Fade-Down/Fade-Up between stages.
- Users with Hypnosis, Meditation and Affirmation audio in their iTunes library have asked in the past that they be able to combine that audio with our Binaural Tones and Ambience, so we've enabled that as well. Be sure to review the help to understand all the ways the app can be combined with other audio.
WOW! Don't think twice, it is great.
I sleep with CPAP but did not feel like i was getting good sleep. I use this at night while sleeping (deep sleep with wake up phase) and 85% of the days wake up before my alarm goes off. Actually feel like I slept too. I use Morning Coffee or Expresso while getting ready for work. Then when I am trying to solve a programming issue I use Concentration, Critical Thinking or Problem Solving. Do they work? I was a big skeptic but they work for me.
It works! I use the deep sleep, it works. Concentration, it works. Morning coffee, yep it works. Critical thinking, works. Focused and alert, works. Expresso, works. Memory boost, works. Everything I have tried has worked for me. I understand that this does not work on all brains because some don't react to this type of brain waves. So sad for them. Did I mention it works for me?
I have had this app on my iPhone for close to two years. I recently started to use my own music with it too. Sigur Rós works amazingly well with the meditation setting. I place my phone in a metal bowl when I meditate in the evening to amplify the sound too...
The settings I use most often are confidence boost, deep relaxation, meditation, reduce anxiety, calm reflection, headache relief and brainstorm. I find I like all the ambiences and love that I can control the amount of ambience vs. brain wave. I also love the time options. You can also set the alarm. (I love the gong) to ease you back into the world after meditating, or you can turn it off if you are using a sleeping aide.
Thanks for making such a great app that I can trust time and time again to make me feel comfortable and happy.
It's good for stress
I was searching for cool new games and stumbled on this app yesterday morning. I thought it sounded interesting so I got it. Tried the "power nap" at first. It might've been because I was already sleep deprived before using it but my power nap sucked. I tried out the "morning coffee" and "concentration" programs the same day needing to write an essay for school, and I honestly wrote an amazing essay even though I was extremely tired. I tried the "deep relaxation" and "deep sleep" mode last night and I honestly did not sleep that well as I'm really inattentive and clumsy today with everything. The "stress reduction" program works amazing though. I think this app is great for motivation, concentration, and waking you up. I don't think the sleep programs work that well, although I was already extremely tired before using the app so maybe that had more to do with it. Cool idea and maybe it'll work better in the future
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 09, 2013
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 49.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Banzai Labs Inc.
- © Banzai Labs Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.