Tapatalk - Forum, Blog and RSS Reader for Your Interests
By Quoord Systems
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tapatalk is the ultimate discussion and commenting community from around the internet. Follow interests and other enthusiasts to read great discussions and articles from hundreds of thousands of online forums and blogs in your personalized feed . Or have a question and looking for answers from experts and enthusiasts? Easily submit questions and start a discussion in Tapatalk.
NEW - Check out our editor curated over 1000 of great RSS news feed from around the world, and choose how you want to receive update alert when a new blog post is published!
- Find and pick your interests: cars, mobile, games, weight loss, fashion, sports and more
- Read funny, interesting, entertaining and useful discussions and articles about your interests from popular online forums and blogs
- Submit questions, pics, video and get feedback from others
- Meet + chat with other enthusiasts just like you
Tapatalk is absolutely free, but to support us, you can also purchase VIP status that will allow you to view Tapatalk ad free. VIP status is US$0.99 per month subscription, and will auto-renew until you elect to cancel. If you are interested in purchasing VIP status, go to Me>Settings, and scroll down to Advanced Options to subscribe.
If you purchased the Tapatalk app when we were a paid app, you are eligible for VIP status (and no need to purchase a subscription). Contact us or details.
What's New in Version 5.4.1
iOS 9 support, including:
- A lot of bug fixes
- Improved RTL language support
- Replace all old Share action with iOS8/9 Share action
* If you have problem using the app - tap the "Contact Us" button in the app, we will response to your email ASAP. Most issues can be resolved by site owner updating the plugin, or a small change to our end to make it works for the forums / blogs you are visiting. We apologize the access may not be perfect as you are connecting to sites we don't own or operate.
* If you have previously purchased the app and seeing ads - tap the "Contact Us" button to email us with your proof of purchase, our support staff will grant you a VIP ads free access. Thank you for supporting site owners and Tapatalk to make this problem better for every sites and their site members.
We strive to serve you better and your feedback is important to us to make this app better.
Update: Ads are back baby!
Update: Once again we get to endure marketing in our payed software version! Except now it injects them at the bottom of the thread! Your current flame war will be derailed by an targeted advertising snippet. Think you had the last word? Or that someone else has something to offer? Nope. But you should follow the feed on the new Nissan Maxima.
This latest UI is miserable. It used to be really smooth and easy to navigate but as of the last update it's been horrendous. Perhaps I'm old fashioned, but I liked the old version.
So the last round of updates have improved it a tiny bit. But it's still mostly broken.
Hope to god you don't get a call while making a post. When you switch back it will restart the app. There goes your finely crafted flame of some noob.
The "Feed" screen is a joke. It gives me updates on posts from two weeks ago. How awesome is that? No, I'm really asking.
Need to browse your notifications? Look here! Months of notifications. Want to clean them up? Nope. This is how you know you are winning the internet.
They fixed the ads part however.
I've been really patient with this app and finally growing really tired of it.
What's with the CONSTANT updates and changes? The UI was good as it was and I don't understand why it keeps changing. Things get moved around and yeah, there's little tips on where is what, but why are you constantly changing it? Leave it alone. We're all fine with it.
The main focus should just be the servers and keeping that smoothly. This app crashes a bit too often.
The whole integration of web browsing forums, into one app is very convenient and nice. But when things like this happen and little to resolve, it easily loses our interest and reliability.
Don't worry about the UI, just keep it run smoothly and we'll all be okay. Again, apologies about the tone here, but I do want to be positive and help you guys out! Some of us aren't too picky.
great app. use it all the time.
honestly I don't really care that there's ads because it's still overall a great app! I get to check all my forums whenever I want! it's great when I'm bored at school haha
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Nov 20, 2015
- Version: 5.4.1
- Size: 68.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Quoord Systems Limited
- © 2015 Tapatalk, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases