iCab Mobile (Web Browser)
By Alexander Clauss
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iCab Mobile is a web browser for the iOS. It provides many unique and useful features you won't find in other iPhone browsers.
The Watch App is a remote control for iCab Mobile, so you can navigate, zoom, scroll, open bookmarks, links, the homepage, switch tabs or sitch on/off the fullscreen mode. it is also possible to let iCab read a web site using speech output.
iCab Mobile can upload any files on web pages (Due to limitations of the iOS this does not everywhere, but it works fine on many web sites).
iCab Mobile comes with several default search engines you can choose from. You can easily add new search engines.
FILLING OUT FORMS:
iCab Mobile can save web forms and restore the form content later (manually or automatically). The saved forms data can be password protected. Supports many third-party Password Manager Apps as well.
There’s a built-in fully customizable filter feature. It allows to block resources, ads, banners, user tracking scripts, cookies etc. Supports AdBlock Plus/EasyList filters as well.
iCab Mobile supports Tabs, so you can open multiple web pages at the same time. Links can be opened in Tabs (in the foreground or background) manually or automatically.
Bookmarks can be organized in folders. You can import/export the bookmarks from/to your PC/Mac browser.
iCab Mobile provides a fullscreen mode where the whole screen is used to display the web page. No screen space is wasted for toolbars.
iCab Mobile has a built-in Download Manager so you can download almost all files from the internet. The downloads can be easily transfered to a Mac/PC/Linux computer but also to other Apps on the device which can open these files
You can create multiple user accounts, each user has its own private bookmarks, filters, settings, etc.
iCab Mobile supports Dropbox. Export/Import bookmarks; transfer downloads, images, files, web pages to your Dropbox account.
In this mode, you can have two browsers side by side on the iPad. This is especially useful on the large iPad Pro.
- Configurable multi-touch gestures
- QuickStarter feature
- AirPrint support
- Browser ID (UserAgent) is configurable
- iCab Mobile fully supports international domain names (IDN - domain names with language-specific characters).
- Send (smaller) downloads via email
- Cookie Manager, lists all cookies, cookies can be deleted individually
- Private Browsing (no history and no cookies are stored)
- Privacy settings allows to delete all kinds of private data (history, cookies, databases, saved forms, passwords etc.)
- Option to pass the current web page to another App on the device which can open the page
- URL autocompletion based on bookmarks and/or history
- Simple built-in RSS reader
- Save images, whole web pages, PDF files
- Kiosk Mode - a restricted variation of the fullscreen mode for Kiosk environments.
- Addressbook support lets you access the web pages from the addressbook.
- When launching iCab can either open an empty page, the homepage or restore the Tabs which were open the last time
- Page-Compression is supported to save bandwith.
- There are different color schemes and designs
- Document Sharing lets you pass downloads and files to other Apps in the device
What's New in Version 9.4.5
- Bugfix: The YouTube App was provided via "Open in 'App'" menu item in the "Action" menu even if the Youtube App was not installed in the device
- Bugfix: Solves a rare issue with special HTTP redirections
Titanium! Transforms iOS online to functional
This isn't for just surfing. That's a waste. It's for doing - working with files and content online that other browsers can. It's all built-in. This is a reliable, hard working, powerful, stable, iOS browser. It has a huge amount of integrated features with apps and services. I've used it for years.
When I need to get things done, save and organize from online content, I go to this browser. Like when I need to preview docs online, format content to print or save, download anything - including zip files that you can then unzip and view. I can export them to a host of clouds, apps and social media accounts.
Most critical is that I can easily locate anything I've downloaded at any time. Months later.
iCab rocks my world!
iCab is an amazingly awesome mobile browser exclusive to iOS. It is a browser that is simple and easy to use; however, under its pleasing surface is a plethora of features that will satisfy even the most demanding power user. iCab supports gestures for those who are in to that. Yes, there is an adblocker. How about twin browser mode where you can run 2 instances of the browser? Check. iCab has a super bookmark and download manager. The list goes on. The author is very friendly and expedient with responses to your questions. Download iCab today!
One of the greats.
I love this browser. Tons of configurability and it’s really fast too. Love the classic theme. Thank you for fixing the HTTP redirection bug. It was causing me problems logging into certain websites. Thank again for your hard work!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 15, 2016
- Version: 9.4.5
- Size: 9.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Alexander Clauss
- © 2016 Alexander Clauss
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.