By iHealth Ventures LLC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iExercise Journal helps you keep track of your fitness goals. An easy to use app for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad to help you track your daily fitness activities e.g exercises, cardio, workouts and calories burned. It monitors progress and keep track of your daily physical activities (exercises and gym workouts). This app helps you take control of your workout routines - it is valuable tool for exercise/physical activity Trends Analysis for maintaining a good health.
*** SUMMER SALE 60% OFF !! (Limited Time Offer) ***
Exercise and physical activity are remarkably effective ways to improve health and well-being. Carry around iExercise Journal in your iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad all the time to keep on top of your physical activities.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for tracking Exercises/Physical Activity/Gym Workouts.
* Easily track your distance, speed and time for your walk, run or cycle.
* Keep Track of Calories burned. App contains database of popular exercises with calories burn rate.
* EMAIL and SHARE your Exercise Journal with your personal trainer/fitness instructor. You can also email to your self for backup and sharing.
* Find Out How Many Calories You Burn After Exercise
* Add your own CUSTOM Exercises.
* Quick and Easy Entry for frequent exercises.
* Monitor Body Mass Index (BMI).
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* Weight Charts
* MONITOR changes in your physical activity over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* Full support for metric/non-metric units
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your device for your privacy.
* Exercise, Live Well, Be Well
* Help you track your fitness activities to help you with your New Year's Resolutions
* Track your workouts effectively to maximize your results
* Measure, track and share physical accomplishments such as exercising, running, lifting or walking
This app saves physical activity information, calories burned and other calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your physical activity history, the app is also a valuable tool for Physical Activity Trends Analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best physical activity/exercise for keeping a good health.
"Strong evidence shows that physical inactivity increases the risk of many adverse health conditions" - reference http://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736%2812%2961031-9/abstract
As per CDC, Physical inactivity can lead to obesity, Exercise helps control weight, and reduce the risk for developing heart disease.
TRY OUT OUR OTHER POPULAR PRODUCTS:
Track your daily food intake. It helps you keep a journal of foods you eat and the beverages you drink each day. It is available at:
* Nutrition Facts
Search and display nutrition information for popular foods (including fast-foods)
What's New in Version 2.9.1
Minor bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 21, 2014
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 9.5 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: iHealth Ventures LLC.
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Nutrition Reference Subscription for One Year$2.99
- Slim Fit Total Body Featuring Janis Saffel$2.99