pic2shop - Barcode Scanner and QR Reader
By Vision Smarts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Independent price comparison since 2009! Point the camera at the barcode of a product (even if blurry) and instantly compare the prices at thousands of online and local retailers. Product information, user reviews, etc., are just one tap away!
- Supported devices (camera scan, no accessory needed): iPhone 4/4S, iPad 2 and newer.
- Online Stores: Amazon, eBay, Target, Walmart, Buy.com, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Capitol Supply, Computer World, CD Universe, Unbeatablesale.com, Ritz Camera, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Kmart, Walgreens, Sears, TigerDirect, eCost, NewEgg, Radio Shack, and thousands more (really!)
-Local Stores: Walmart, Sears, Kmart, ToysRUs, BabiesRUs, Target, Staples, Nordstrom, Micro Center, Macy's, Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc.
-QR codes: visit link, add contact to address book, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the FREE pic2shop app and open it
2. Point the camera at the barcode until the red line turns green (super fast!)
3. Find out where the product is cheaper and save money. (Yeah…. It’s really that easy.)
4. Each scan creates a webpage that you can share and access from any computer (not for QR codes)
ALL DEVICES: Not just the latest models, scans barcodes on the iPhone 4, and the iPad2 too!
ONLINE SEARCH: Thousands of online retailers help you get the best prices
LOCAL SEARCH: Don’t want to pay for shipping? We can tell you if the store down the street has it (US only - not all products)
LIBRARY SEARCH: Why pay when you can check things out? Pic2Shop searches local libraries for what you are interested in and will even tell you if it’s checked out (and when it’s due back!).
WISH: Add an item to Wishlist.com in one tap
SHARE: On Facebook, Twitter and many others
EMAIL: Send a link to the full results, or the last 20 scans to yourself or a friend via email
FAST: Identifies barcodes faster and more accurately, even if blurry
WEB FRIENDLY: The web sites of retailers are one tap away, without leaving the app
QR CODES: Even if they are difficult to read, blurry, skewed, etc.
Watch real consumers trying pic2shop on YouTube : http://bit.ly/picshop
WHO LOVES pic2shop?
"I never write reviews, but... This item is so incredibly underrated! Rxxxxxxx and all those other scanners have lots of marketing behind them but they don't perform as quickly or effectively as this scanner. It even scans in dim lighting. I actually came across this app after using it in Cash4Book's and I liked it so much I asked who made it and they pointed me here. Amazing app!"
-- Dd_NY - January 5, 2012
"The live (i.e. real-time) barcode scanning is seriously cool"
"If you're out shopping and spot something you want to buy, but are not sure if you could get it much cheaper elsewhere, this one's for you"
--Stewart Meagher, TheInquirer.net
"Pic2shop is amazing. I saved $70 last week scanning items and finding them at a lower price at a different merchant. The store manager dropped the price to the competitors in front of me after I scanned products and showed him."
If you like the new Pic2Shop, please tell your friends! Thank you for your support.
** Please report any problem to firstname.lastname@example.org **
What's New in Version 6.3.2
Fix callback with scanned barcode to other app on iOS9
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Nov 26, 2015
- Version: 6.3.2
- Size: 4.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Vision Smarts
- © 2009-2015 Vision Smarts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.