eKeypad provides a highly customizable interface for controlling your security, video surveillance and home automation system. No longer do you have to use a mix of applications with different looks. With eKeypad you can adapt the interface to your needs.
eKeypad does not just work with just a single product or manufacturer. It integrates with the mix of equipment and consolidates them into a single, customizable interface.
Equipment supported by eKeypad Pro:
- Elk Products M1 alarm and automation panels
- Elk Products EZ8 alarm and automation panels
- Ness M1 alarm and automation panels
- Universal Devices ISY-99 and ISY-994i INSTEON automation controllers
- Universal Devices ISY-994i Z Series Z-Wave automation controllers
- PCS Mi LightStyle UPB automation controllers and PIM-IP interface modules
- Web Mountain UPB interface module
- Nest Wifi thermostats
- Philips Hue LED lighting
- Russound C-Series multi-room audio systems
- Brultech ECM-1240 home energy monitors
- Bitwise BC4 and BC1 network IR and automation controllers
- Over 500 IP Video Cameras, Analog encoders, DVRs and NVRs
- More coming...contact us if you do not see your equipment
eKeypad Pro Platform Features:
- No add-on modules. Everything is included
- Unlimited systems can be configured in any combination
- Profile support for managing complex, multiple locations systems
- Direct connections made to all devices to improve reliability
- Extensive customization options for stock interface
- Fully customizable landscape interfaces on iPad devices
- Security features to safeguard your system data and access
- Configuration backup, restore and sharing via Wifi and email
- Secure access for Cellular and even faster access via Wifi
- Universal application optimized for all platforms
- Advanced features available for professional installers
- Added support for ISY precision values
- Bug fix for ISY input status not updating
- Bug fix for alignment of passcode screen on iPads
- Various internal improvements and modernization
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using eKeypad Pro for about a year and it does it all. I presently use it to control Home Automation through an ISY 99.
The app really makes it easy to control lighting, thermostat, scenes as well as programs. I just recently added two Foscam cameras and that also works great with eKeypad Pro. The excellent support you get from Jayson Callaway is well worth the price....5 star support. I actually sent an e-mail to Jayson on Sunday evening with a question and he responded a few minutes later with an answer.
I would like to update my review from 5 years ago. I just recently purchased an Apple Watch 11. My eKepad Pro works great with my watch. I can now turn on/off lights and arm/disarm my Elk M1Gold security panel from my Apple Watch. The customer service Jayson provides is outstanding. If any one wants the best and most flexible app for controlling their home automation, security system and cameras this is the one.
EKeypad Rocks the M1
My home has an Elk M1 that provides automation of the lights, sprinklers, heating, security, etc. ekPro provides a graphical interface to control the automation and also incorporate security cameras. ekPro allows remote access to all of control from an iPad, iPhone, or a Watch.
The setup is easy and straight forward. Jayson and his folks provide outstanding support.
My family and I have been using this app for more than a year on iPads which serve as our keypads, instead of proprietary Elk keypads. There are 2 major flaws which make it extremely difficult to use this app.
Apparently, Jayson has programmed the buttons so that, when inputting information, each key must both be touched (pressed) and, simultaneously, a SOUND must be elicited when touching the key. If the user fails to get the sound, the program fails to acknowledge that the button was pressed! This is bizarre! In spite of using hundreds of iOS apps, I have yet to find another app which requires a sound to accompany a button press. This "feature" makes entering numbers to disarm an armed system difficult and leads to many false alarms, as my family has experienced. I fail to understand why it is programmed in such a unique, difficult, and ineffective way!!
The second issue is a relatively simple design flaw. The LED lights--red to indicate that the system is armed and green to indicate it is disarmed--on a typical Elk keypad are represented by small, colored dots in this app. However, if one uses an iPad on a wall, that tiny, 2-dimensional dot is not decipherable from a few feet away! The same thing is true about the thin lines above buttons like "Stay" or "Away" which turn red to indicate the respective button is activated. The point is that the surface of an iPad is not identical to physical, 3-dimensional objects like small, LED lights.
I know that Jayson has been provided with some solutions. Apparently, he has no interest in implementing them. It is a shame, as a simple design fix to this app would permit users to comfortably and fully utilize iPad's instead of proprietary keypads!
- eKeypad Mobile Solutions LLC
- 65.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 eKeypad Mobile Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.