iMood Tracker is a state-of-the-art app for iPhone / iPad to gather specific mood data including factors and events that influence your mood. This app is a valuable tool for Mood Trends Analysis to help you improve your happiness/mood as well as track your emotional health.
Carry around iMoodTracker in your iPhone/iPad all the time.
* EASY and INTUITIVE interface for Mood Tracking.
* Helps you MONITOR your mood patterns to discover the triggers of your depressive moods and develop strategies for staying happy.
* Handy tool to manage everyday stress.
* Add free text NOTES to each log.
* MONITOR changes in Mood cycles over time.
* The LOG HISTORY display allows one to view all historic data.
* CUSTOM Reports - Daily, Weekly, Monthly and more..
* EXPORT to Microsoft Excel : data is semi-colon delimited.
* CHARTS to graphically view mood trend. View your mood history daily, weekly, monthly.
* Privacy and Security - All data is stored locally on your iPhone for your privacy.
* Takes very little of your iPhone memory, extremely small database size.
* Designed to help you keep track of your moods and treatment plan from day to day
* No Internet Connection required to access data, use the app anytime,
* No Monthly Subscription Fee (unlike some other iPhone apps). You pay once for the app and get all upgrades for FREE!.
This app saves mood information and calculated data. In addition to maintaining a convenient log of your Mood history, the app is also a valuable tool for Mood Trends Analysis which may help you and your doctor decide on the best approach and medicine. By monitoring your mood patterns you can discover the triggers of your depressive moods and develop strategies for staying happy.
For any issues with the app or request for new features, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions for improving our product.
iOS 11 upgrade
Ratings and Reviews
Not quite there
This would be a great app except that it does not include (or I was not able to figure out) how to e-mail logs. The description of the app mentioned you would be able to do that, and because it does not I'm giving it a low score. I also looked for directions on both the app and the company website, and was not able to find any. VERY good concept, but this version is not quite there yet.
not worth it!!!
downloaded this, then took a chance the paid version would have a little more to offer... it did NOT... it's exactly the same as this free one! (see my review on the other one!)
I already found a way better app. It is FREE and has a lot more to it!!!
When you click graph, it goes back to you apps main screen, canceling out the app. Not worth the money.
- iHealth Ventures LLC.
- 8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © iHealth Ventures LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.