Welcome to the Official app of the Masters Tournament.
Bringing you closer than ever to the beauty and excitement of the Masters Tournament in Augusta, GA on April 2nd-8th, the official app of the Masters provides the most comprehensive digital coverage available.
The newly redesigned Official Masters Tournament app includes:
LIVE SIMULCAST OF MASTERS BROADCAST COVERAGE
- Watch the LIVE simulcast of broadcast coverage Thursday through Sunday
ADDITIONAL LIVE STREAMS OF VIDEO CONTENT
- Monday’s Hole No. 16 Camera
- Wednesday’s Par 3 Contest
- Thursday’s Honorary Starters
- Tournament play at Amen Corner (Hole Nos. 11, 12, and 13)
- Tournament play at Hole Nos. 15 and 16
- Featured Groups channel following key players around the course
- Masters On the Range – Special analysis from a live-streamed Practice Range show starting Monday, April 2nd through Sunday, April 8th
- Masters Green Jacket Ceremony at the conclusion of Tournament play All video will be displayed in beautiful full-screen, HD-quality, viewable with 3G or better and Wi-Fi connections. (Live video is available to view in the United States only.)
- My Moments creates a personalized highlight reel that catches you up on great shots you may have missed from your favorite players, as well as the most important shots of the day.
- Create an account to view your personalized My Moments highlight reel and access your favorites across multiple devices.
- Spoiler-Free Mode temporarily turns off score-related notifications. When you return to the app, catch up on highlights and scores from today’s round.
- Now available on iPad, watch Live Video and Video-on-Demand in the new Picture-in-Picture feature while you explore other areas of the app
SHOT TRACKING FEATURE - A unique way to follow each shot of action on the course - Follow any player and view every shot, in real time - View ball location, shot distances and pin placements
- Read the break of the green through slope animations (iPad only)
- View multiple players’ shots with the Compare feature (iPad only)
- Watch highlights of individual shots from every player
EXCLUSIVE LIVE SCORING - Interact with the live Leader Board, which features up-to-the-minute scoring and video highlights of the greatest moments on the course
- Live score updates for your favorite players always viewable while you explore the app
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
- Notifications, scoring and player stats all available from your Apple Watch
- Live video, Video-on-Demand and scores available from Apple TV
- Detailed hole information with imagery, flyover videos and 360 views from various positions on the hole
- Live radio coverage of the Masters Tournament starting Thursday, April 6th
- A round-by-round view of each day’s pairings with easy navigation to find the tee time of any player
- Latest news and commentary of the 2018 Tournament
- On-demand video highlights, feature clips and player interviews
- Photo galleries of daily Tournament action, rich course imagery and the Tournament’s illustrious historical moments
- Beautiful and data rich infographics of important stats
Player information, push notification alerts and all of the latest news and live text updates from the grounds of the Masters Tournament.
Share favorites across multiple devices with one login
My Moments Personalized Highlight Reel
All New Design for 2018
Ratings and Reviews
Video Player Ruined The End of The Tournament
Video player is crap on the iphone.
I missed the live broadcast because I was playing golf and purposefully stayed away from the news so I wouldn’t know who won. Started watching the broadcast replay on my computer but didn’t have time to finish. Figured I could watch the last 4 holes on my iphone, so I noted the time I had gotten to in the broadcast so I could fast forward to that spot using the slider bar on the video player. Time slider on the video player in the iphone app was incredibly unresponsive (I have a very fast internet connection that was working perfectly as was everything else on my iphone). As I tried to carefully move the slider to the point I left off, it repeatedly played from the beginning of the broadcast. Then suddenly, without warning, it inexplicably jumped to near the end as Patrick Reed signed his card, giving away the fact the he won the tournament!!
Needless to say I was very disappointed to have the ending ruined by the very app I was relying on to enjoy the end of the tournament! Now I will have to wait another year to enjoy my favorite tournament. Rest assured, I will not be using this app to watch The Masters in the future.
What happened this year guys?
When it comes to the Masters, I have come to expect a wonderful app experience based on previous years. I have been very disappointed this year. No iPhone X full screen support? Not great. Can’t watch Spieth, the leader play but can see an amateurs every shot? Mind boggling. Why can’t I watch a replay of the first round the evening when it finishes? Doesn’t that seem like an appropriate time, since people work during the week?
Update: More bugs. I touched Mickelson’s name and instead of his score card I got all 4 of his to show at once one on top of the other. Could not close it and had to restart. Why is there a bar on iPhone X when I play video, even in landscape? Why is there 4K coverage of 15&16 but only for direct tv? The 4K Apple TV supports Dolby vision and HDR10.
Extraordinary Forward Thinking App
The developers have known for years what they’ve been doing with this app - building in perfectly all the rich ways to enjoy content, which by the way changes and improves year to year.
One recommendation - in slideshow of photos, when you are looking at the photo in landscape mode (to see the full photo) - you should be able to swipe or tap left or right to get to the new photo.
Keep up the good work, folks. Truly a remarkable feat - this is the gold standard of apps. Not getting much done at work until this weekend is over...
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.