Shutterfly for iPhone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Keep and enjoy your memories, easily and securely. Upload photos, create and order prints, gifts and photo books in minutes. Anytime, anywhere.
• Upload all your photos to Shutterfly and you never have to worry about losing them
• Enjoy free unlimited photo storage
• Keep all your photos in one place and easily access them from your phone
• Use our new Throwback feature to rediscover memories
• Quickly and easily make prints, photo gifts and photo books
• Share photos by email or post to Facebook
• Receive app exclusive promotions and offers
New to Shutterfly? Create an account within the app and get free, unlimited photo storage. Upload all of your iPhone and iPad pictures and keep them safe with Shutterfly. We never delete your photos.
100% happiness guaranteed.
What's New in Version 6.1.0
We have fixed the mysterious notification badge!
In addition, we've made the following updates:
- Photo Book creation has never been easier! We’ve updated the creation path for an even speedier way to make a perfect Photo Book.
- iOS 9 support
- Bug fixes throughout the app
Be sure to set up Auto-Upload after marking all as uploaded in Upload Settings.
If you are experiencing problems with uploads or anything else, please use the Support & Feedback page inside the app so we can replicate and fix the issue.
Please continue to send us feedback at email@example.com.
Love but limited
I have purchased many prints and photo gifts from Shutterfly. The only downside I have encountered with the App. Is the limitations of the products. I would love to see more of the gifts and decor on the app. When I am looking for a specific product and cannot find it on the app, it is annoying to have to go out of the app and into my browser to access the official cite. If you cannot have all the products on the app at least have a link at the bottom " for more products click here". For easy access to the full web cite. Thanks!
"Long press for edit" doesn't work
I love the idea behind this app. Having all of my accounts sync up so I can order prints is a great but when I want to order just a single print I have to go to my iPad or Macbook to do it because when I click on a photo and choose the size I want to order it automatically crops it for me. If i click on it it says "long press for edit" so I try that and still cannot edit the crop so what you get is a standard crop if you're not careful and head's might be cut off. :( The edit option should be in the preview before you checkout.
Making beautiful gifts is a breeze.... Almost addictive! It's like I can't get enough. I love photobooks. I think I have 12 and I can't wait to give them as Christmas gifts this year. But now I have discovered more and more of their products and love them too. It's easy to love when they are constantly tempting me to try new things with free offers and discounts!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 12, 2015
- Version: 6.1.0
- Size: 34.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Shutterfly, Inc.
- © 2015 Shutterfly, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.