Featured in Apple's 'Apps for Foodies - Apps for Cooks' promotion! Kim has appeared on TV & Radio, including A Current Affair, 2GB, That’s Life Magazine, Today Tonight, The Morning Show and The Today Show (MSNBC).
The app includes the following features:
* Recipe Builder - find recipes by adding up to 4 ingredients
* Add to your Shopping List or Favourites
* Email your Shopping List
* Search by ingredient or browse by category
* In-app purchase the recipes from 4 Ingredients 2, Gluten Free and Kids.
* Handy tips to help you in the kitchen
* Links to 4 Ingredients Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages
From the bestselling cookbook 4 Ingredients (which has sold over 2 million copies in the past 3 years) comes the 4 Ingredients App!
This app has over 340 quick, easy and delicious recipes at your fingertips and is INCREDIBLY easy and fast to use.
From breakfast, lunches, dips, soups, salads, vegetarian, pastas, stir-frys, casseroles, sweets, cakes and desserts this app is designed for busy people who love to eat well but don’t want to spend hours in the kitchen or a fortune in the supermarket.
When it comes to 5 o’clock and you think ‘what’s for dinner’? The 4 Ingredient App will provide you with a solution in seconds. If you have chicken in the fridge, then select chicken and it will give you a host of fabulous chicken dishes that you only need another 3 ingredients to make!
Each recipe has 4 or fewer ingredients, each recipe is explained in a handful of steps, each recipe uses common ingredients, and every recipe is SUPER delicious!
These fast, fabulous and flavorsome recipes will delight you, your friends and family every week! We know, we've made them all and get great feedback at parties and dinners.
For just $2.49 each you can also add:
* 4 Ingredients Book 2 - over 400 new and exciting recipes
* 4 Ingredients GLUTEN FREE - over 400 exciting recipes and all endorsed by the Australian Coeliac Society
* 4 Ingredients KIDS - a hugely popular cookbook that introduces the delights of Pizzadillas, Lime Bombs, Dinosaur Eggs and Spaghetti-Cupcakes to all.
Apple's clever in-app purchase functionality allows you to build a library of quick, easy and YUMMILICIOUS recipes bound to save you time and money in the kitchen :o)
Note from the developer:
If you find your previous in-app purchases are not installed (or you want to install the app on another device linked to the same iTunes account) you can use the 'restore' button on the shop page. When you navigate away and then back to the page, your previous in-app purchased books will be displayed in the foreground.
In response to user feedback, the recipes that are available via in-app purchase of the other books no longer display unless you have purchased the extra books. These were displaying as 'greyed out' text in earlier versions of the app.*
Added YouTube video introductions to the books on the Shop page.
This update includes a name change on the appstore, and corrections and bug fixes in the app.
* The 'number' of available recipes initially referenced at the top of the Recipe Builder also refers to recipes available in other books. Please note that these recipes are still available by purchasing the other books from the 'Shop' page. The initial app includes all the available recipes from Book 1. However, as there are some ingredients and recipe categories that are only used by the other books, some searches and categories will now not return results.
If you have any questions about this update, please make contact from the 'Feedback' section of the app, accessed via the [ i ] button on the main page.
Ratings and Reviews
The recipes are very limited. A total ripoff. I want my money back. I entered shrimp and it was not even listed!
Good but needs some work
I thought this app would be great, especially for me who doesn't really like to cook and isn't the greatest cook either. Recipes with only 4 ingredients I thought would be great. Some of them are really easy and good too but some of the language used I don't really understand and some of the reciepes aren't complete. i.e. Glen's Corned Beef sounds extremely simple just put corned beef and ginger ale in a pot and cook for an hour until tender but it doesn't say at what temperature, should it be covered? Should I bring it to a boil first and then simmer? So I am making it right now and just kinda guessed, we'll see how it turns out. And adding more recipes would be nice, hopefully more complete reciepes that are easier to understand.
Awesome and perfect for the busy worker
I work crazy daytime hours so this was perfect. Rarely do I get out of work and want to hit the grocery store--I usually go out to eat. That cost adds up. This could save me a ton of money!!!
A few bugs where the catagories reel repeats over and over and it would be nice if the random function could span all of them other than the one selected, but all in all, not bad!
- Meymott Enterprises Pty Ltd
- 19.2 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 3.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 4 Ingredients.
- In-App Purchases
- 4 Ingredients 2 $1.99
- Gluten Free $1.99
- 4 Ingredients Kids $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.