SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 11 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our eleven unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 6.1.2
Westin® brand updates
Great app except for one thing
The app itself is great - very useful and easy to use. You can search for hotels, make reservations, and check your account very easily. Lot of great information available at your fingertips.
The one thing that keeps me from giving it five stars is the fact that the app only works in landscape mode. I have hundreds of apps, and this us the ONLY one that requires this. It doesn't make any sense to me. Did the developer just not want to put in the extra effort to allow this? Did Starwood require this? Who knows. The iPhone app works great in portrait mode. Why not allow that with the iPad version?
Easy and reliable
Information on this app is always quickly updated in real time and everything is consistent. When I call Starwood the agents have just about as much access as I do to travel information.
Best hotel app. LOVE IT
Makes it so easy to book and explore rooms. Check up on my status and where I'm at with my stays. Your stay and took info is on your phone. And you can use your phone to acces your room. This app makes me only want to stay with Starwood.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: May 31, 2016
- Version: 6.1.2
- Size: 66.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.