SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 9 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• Access to social networking channels and check-ins
• Save your SPG member card or stay cards to Passbook
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our nine unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 5.6.3
Various bug fixes, including one that could log users out of the app.
Thanks to the SPG members who helped us track this down by sending in feedback to SPGapp@starwoodhotels.com
Starwood maintains its Top Reign
This is a fabulous App. Previously I would always book via my laptop and occasionally tweak via telephone with an SPG concierge, but this time circumstances encouraged me to just try using the App and to my surprise it did everything I needed to get done plus more. One needs to set up various parameters to establish your requirements, but once done it does everything. Couldn't be happier, especially being able to stay at one of our favorite Starwood properties during a peak holiday period.
...and this app. The latest version is even more intuitive and well laid out than the last. It only takes a few "clicks" to accomplish whatever goal. I love the thoughtful features, such as allowing room numbers to be entered in the splash interface (much safer than keeping the card with the room # with one's key). Thanks to Starwood for continually improving the app. 👏
Easy to use & info dense
This app has evolved over the years to become a very nice and concise app. All of your information is available on the home screen and booking a stay is quite easy. Overall, the app is very user friendly and makes staying at an SPG property as easy as tap tap boom. SPG, this is an app well done!
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 05, 2015
- Version: 5.6.3
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.