The Perfect Travel Companion®
Created for our members, the SPG® Mobile App makes booking a hotel and managing your account and reservations easier than ever. With 6,700 hotels and 29 brands, you have access to exclusive benefits wherever you’re headed—and all from your mobile device.
Check in 48 hours before you arrive; find out when your room is ready; request extra towels; chat directly with the hotel staff; order room service and more. Get more information and the full list of benefits at mobileapp.marriott.com/spg.
WORKS ON APPLE DEVICES
- iPhone®, iPad® and Apple Watch
- Apple Wallet: Add confirmed reservations and your membership card
- Touch ID on iPhone and iPad for simpler sign in
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese and Chinese
MORE BENEFITS WITH SPG REWARDS
- Easy Enrollment: Sign up for SPG directly in the app
- View Profile: Edit your personal info and earning and communications preferences
- Member Rates: Lowest rate guaranteed for our members
- Account Activity: Anywhere access to account balance, nights, points and activity history
- Make a Green Choice: Earn points when you opt out of housekeeping
RESERVATIONS MADE HANDY
- Upcoming Reservations: View and manage all your reservations from one screen where you can add them to Apple Wallet and your calendar; email or text stay info; and modify dates, rates, rooms and methods of payment
- Hotel Directions: Improved searches and directions with Apple Maps, Google Maps and Waze
- Hotel Contact Info: One-touch calling and direct Chat
- Active Stay: Access reservation info and guest services from your homepage during your stay
MORE CONVENIENT STAYS
- Mobile Check-In: Available 48 hours prior to arrival; get priority room assignments and Room Ready Alerts before you arrive
- Elite Benefits: Get confirmed priority upgrade assignments and priority late checkout
- 24/7 Mobile Requests & Chat: Whatever you want, from towels to toiletries. Need something else? Connect directly with an associate via Chat.
- Mobile Key: Go straight to your room and unlock the door (and other areas around the hotel) with your device
- Mobile Checkout: Expedite your departure and get your folio emailed to you
- Dining and Spa: Review on-property options and (at select hotels) make reservations
- Book our lowest rates, including those exclusive to SPG members
- Use points to book at any of Marriott’s participating brands
- See the average daily rate in search results
- Search using your nearby location, address or point of interest
- Browse hotel photos, maps and hotel amenities before booking
- Save your favorite hotels and preferences so rebooking is faster and easier
- Get inspired with ideas for where to go and what to do in your favorite destinations with articles from Marriott TRAVELER
READY TO GO?
Download our app and book a trip at one of Marriott’s 29 brands including AC Hotels by Marriott®, Aloft® Hotels, Autograph Collection® Hotels, Courtyard®, Delta Hotels®, Design HotelsTM, EDITION®, Element®, Fairfield Inn & Suites®, Four Points® by Sheraton, Gaylord Hotels®, JW Marriott®, Le Méridien®, Moxy® Hotels, Marriott Executive Apartments®, Marriott Hotels®, Marriott Vacation Club®, Protea Hotels®, Renaissance® Hotels, Residence Inn®, Sheraton®, SpringHill Suites®, St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, The Ritz-Carlton®, TownePlace Suites®, Tribute Portfolio®, W® Hotels, and Westin® Hotels & Resorts.
Here’s what to expect with our latest release:
- Narrow your search with price filter
- Update or replace your credit card under Manage Profile
- Bug fixes and improvements
This app will be deactivated February 13th when we launch Marriott Bonvoy, the new name for Marriott Rewards®, The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® and SPG®. Download the Marriott® app today to continue accessing your account. The Marriott Bonvoy App will have a new look and all your favorite features, plus new ones.
Thanks for traveling with us. Until we meet again, let us know what you think by rating us in the App Store.
Ratings and Reviews
iPhone X UI Needs Refinement
I’ve been an avid user of the app for as long as I have been an SPG member. I’ve seen the enhancements and bug fixes over the years, so I have a baseline of quality and usability for the app on its own.
Introducing iPhone X: Here is where I, as an IT Solutions Consultant/Developer, see inconsistencies and opportunities to improve. For starters, the menu options that are proximate to the notch have small touch areas. Apps are supposed to make tap actions easier, not more difficult by requiring precision when tapping an element.
There are also issues with truncation, such as the stays menu. Go ahead and check it out in the app. From the Stays menu (if you have at least one stay), the stay instance is truncated. You can verify this by pulling down, which displays the stay instance in its entirety. Repeat from the Today menu. The “WELCOME, <Guest first name>” element is truncated and can be replicated by pulling down.
Then there’s inconsistencies with the styling that’s clear when accessing different features. For Stays, there is a black horizontal spacer; for other areas like My Account, a purple background fills from the notch area.
There are shortcomings with functionality others have mentioned so I am mentioning only UI concerns.
The SPG app has an excellent opportunity to lead in the hospitality space. Can we clean up the UI so that guests can enjoy a unified aesthetic?
Worst UI of any app I use
The total redesign that was done recently has made this app nearly impossible to use. It’s so hard to figure out where to go to do anything. For example, clicking the little arrow on a reservation isn’t where you go to cancel or modify. You have to hit the word “More” Under it, which brings up a pop up with actions. It looks like it’s just describing what the arrow is for, but the arrow takes you to a pretty useless screen with hotel info (like local attractions) and no actions. I get notification counts on the app, but can’t find where to go to see or clear them.
Overall, just very difficult to navigate, totally unintuitive, and hard to actually do things. I really hope someone at Marriott sees this and maybe they start again with something that’s trying to be less slick looking and more useful. This app is totally useless because of how hard it is to figure out how to use.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback. We’re always looking for ways to improve the app experience, so we’ll add your suggestions to our list of future enhancements.
Disappointed in update - bring back old app
I used this app religiously and love Starwood hotels. Not sure I’m so fond of Marriott if this is their doing. The new app is horrible. Old app used to have points and per night stay $ amount when searching just automatically available now it seems like I have to do two separate searches if I want to see points versus per night stay $ amount. Time waster. Also why are my points doubled suddenly but so are the points to stay per night. For example it used to be about 12k points to stay at a Sheraton for a night and now it’s 35k. And yes my account points have doubled to kind of keep things in line here but why do that to begin with? It made me think for a second that I actually had 35k points and could stay 2 nights at a Sheraton until I searched to book and saw everything had doubled. Idk I miss the old app is was perfect to me. :(
- Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- 116.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.