Inspire — Paint, Draw & Sketch
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Available exclusively on the App Store, meticulously designed using the beautiful new features of iOS 8 and painstakingly engineered for the 64-bit CPU and quad-core GPU of the iPhone 6 — Inspire delivers an incredibly fast and realistic painting, drawing and sketching experience that you can take with you wherever you go and use whenever inspiration strikes.
Our proprietary painting engine Sorcery™, based on OpenGL, takes full advantage of the GPU to render brush strokes with brilliant 64-bit color, laser-sharp sub-pixel precision and insanely fast speed. While the strokes of a wet oil paint brush look beautiful on their own, the breathtaking blending effects of a dry brush will absolutely stun you. Graze the canvas with a tiny bit of pressure to add a subtle blur to your artwork or use stronger pressure to actually mix existing colors on the canvas together to create new ones.
With no instruction manual or handbook required, whether you are a beginner, expert or somewhere in-between, you will enjoy the simplicity and power of the most intuitive and compelling illustration app for iPhone, Inspire.
● 70 high quality brushes to choose from, divided into 7 sets: Oil Paint, Airbrushes, Basic Shapes, Graphite Pencils, Wax Crayons, Markers and Chalk
● 60 more brushes are available in the Inspire Shop, divided into 6 sets: Complex Shapes, Paint Splatter, Spray Paint, Shape Outlines, Charcoal and Patterns
● All brushes can be used as a Wet Brush, Dry Brush (Blending) or Eraser
● Paint load amount
● Automatic paint reload
● Paint blending mode
● Taper size and opacity
● Random size and rotation
● Surface size and rotation
● 3 canvas sizes to choose from: Widescreen (16:9), Screen (4:3) and Square (1:1)
● All device orientations are supported all the time — switch from portrait to landscape painting with ease
● 1000 levels of undo and redo are available
● 3 finger pan gestures can be used to quickly change brush size, opacity and pressure without opening a menu
● The eyedropper tool can be used with a touch and hold gesture to select paint colors from the canvas
● The canvas can be moved around, rotated and zoomed in and out up to 6400%
● The UI is customizable to fit your painting style and workflow
Canvas Playback Video Recording
● Brush strokes are automatically recorded as you paint without any loss of speed
● You can play the video of your artwork being created stroke-by-stroke directly in the gallery
● A Canvas Playback video can be exported to your Photos, Email, iTunes Documents or Dropbox
● Exported videos are always high quality 1080p, regardless of the chosen canvas size or orientation
● Choose any paint color you can dream of with the intuitive color picker
● Hue, saturation and brightness sliders accompany a large color circle and opacity slider
● Your latest colors are saved to a palette automatically while you paint
● You can also save your favorite colors to a palette with drag and drop
Pressure Sensitive Stylus Support
● Wacom Intuos Creative 1 and 2 as well as the Bamboo Fineline
● Adonit Jot Touch 4 and Pixelpoint
● Ten One Design Pogo Connect 1 and 2
● HEX3 Jaja
Saving, Importing and Exporting
● Paintings are automatically saved in your gallery and easily exported to your Photos
● Inspire files include your artwork's image, video and all associated metadata, for the ultimate back-up
● Images can be imported from your Photos, iTunes, Dropbox or the camera and positioned, rotated and scaled onto a new canvas
● Paintings can be sent via email from within the app
● Paintings can be uploaded directly to Dropbox, Facebook, Twitter and Flickr
● Paintings can be printed directly from the app (AirPrint printer required) or ordered online through direct CanvasPop integration
Visit KiwiPixel.com to check out more screenshots, videos and artwork.
●●● Please note that the iPhone 4S is not supported ●●●
What's New in Version 4.0.3
Fix a bug with uploading artwork to Facebook.
The high zoom factor and small brush detail is great, perhaps the best I've tried. The only problem is the number of icons on the screen is distracting. Maybe one icon to bring up all the other icons, or even some touch controls instead would be better. Just my opinion. Great app.
This app was great, until the last update
This is a really great app for art. It has many tools, and is really useful. The playback is important to my art style, and that feature is used a lot. The only problem is that when I try to draw an image, it will let me in, but after a few brush strokes the app crashes.
Love it 😍
It's like between illustrator software and oil painting software. The blending feature is great and I haven't seen this in any other app, even procreate. Actually not true, Art Rage and Art set Pro have their own blending feature, but low resolution images. I also love the glow that the finished pieces have. However, a few things need fixing, and also a couple requests please:
-Ability to Rotate canvas from gallery even after creation of painting.
-Reference Image like "Sketch Club" and "Art Rage" have.
-Activate stylus from within painting.
-Better support for Adonit Touch pixel point
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jun 06, 2015
- Version: 4.0.3
- Size: 238 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: KiwiPixel
- © 2015 KiwiPixel
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Paint Splatter Brush Set$1.99
- Charcoal Brush Set$1.99
- Spray Paint Brush Set$1.99
- Patterns Brush Set$0.99
- Complex Shapes Brush Set$0.99
- Shape Outlines Brush Set$0.99