By Michael Kale
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured in the New York Times, and Babytalk magazine!
Easy-to-use app to keep track of an infant's diapers, feedings, naps, and more!
* Easily enter events with a minimum number of touches
* See at a glance the time since last wet and poopy diaper, time since last feeding, and how long baby has been awake or asleep
* Track pumping and see how much you've pumped so far today.
* Track Baths, Walks, other activities, and add Journal notes for doctor visits, vitamins, etc.
* Quickly display the last few events, and browse all history too
* Supports multiple babies (unlimited) for twins, triplets, and siblings
* Export all data in csv (spreadsheet), rtf (word processing) or sqlite format for analysis, archiving, or to bring to the doctor's office with you.
* Add descriptions/comments to all entries. Useful to note meconium diapers, fussy naps, or what types of solid foods you're trying.
* Time feedings/pumpings with separate timers and pause buttons for Left and Right.
* Supports breast or bottle
* Track solid foods: what you introduce and when.
* Optionally enter an amount. oz or mL. Or enter baby's weight before/after nursing and the amount will be calculated.
* Easy to note which side to nurse on by looking at your last few feedings.
* Time naps
* Display the time sleeping or time since last nap if awake
* Edit entries in place if you have a typo.
* Supports 12 or 24 hour clock and displays dates and times according to system settings
* Charts and graphs show information about diapers, feedings, sleep, height/weight, and more.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Support for new iOS and iPhone
Best option out there
Used this app with baby #1 4 years ago. Reviewed similar apps for baby #2 and went back to Baby Timer.
App is thorough and tracks everything I need it to. Pretty easy to get around in. App needs some UI improvements with color and separate screen title lines from buttons. A home screen would be nice to quickly view the last entry of each screen and create new entries in one place. Really wish there was a way to sync across devices since it's an app I use often so that I could only need to have my iPad with me for a feeding or view info from
My iPad between feedings.
Needs the ability to sync with my husband's phone!
Other than that, I love this app! I like the simplicity of the design. I like that it shows weekly averages, so I can see trends. Then, I can guess when my baby will need something next by looking at the "time since" area at the top. I often know when he'll be sleepy or hungry thanks to this app and we have such a well-rested, content baby now. If it had a sync option, it would be perfect. As it is now, my husband has to write everything down when he takes care of the baby for me to enter later.
Perfect, except it doesn't sync over icloud
I REALLY wish it would sync between my iPhone and iPad, having it on both is useless without that ability. That being said, it's absolutely perfect if I have my phone with me all the time (which I usually do). Has helped me track when I've taken Motrin, tylenol, fed the baby, changed diapers, done activities like tummy time, all the things I need to remember right after the birth, and am wayyy too exhausted to keep track of in my head.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Sep 12, 2013
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 1.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Michael Kale
- © 2009-2013 Michael Kale
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.