Documents To Go® Premium - View & edit Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), view PDF, including cloud file access & desktop sync
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
• Optimized for iOS 8/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus!
• iCloud Drive: View, edit and save files to iCloud Drive
• Document Provider: Open and edit files from other apps that support the document provider feature
• Various bug fixes, cursor placement issues and editing problems on iPhone 6 Plus
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
What's New in Version 5.2.6
- Fixed save-as for PDF files
This app is great and it has a lot of really nice features but it is missing one important feature. The ability to print. The app gives you the ability to save a document to different locations, sync it with different clouds, and send via email. However there is no send to printer feature which is really annoying and is an over site on the apps creators. If this feature dose exist and I just haven't been able to figure it out will somebody explain how to do it.
Want to throw it threw a window!
I cannot get it to work. EVERYTHING it is asking me to do is unavailable to me, and I’m up to date on everything on my MAC. The step by step doesn’t address ANYTHING I am looking for. There is NO PHONE SUPPORT. I have written ten emails and NOTHING addresses my problems. I had trouble pairing. Then reinstalling. Trying to get it to sync is the worst problem yet. Admin Services in my control panel? Doesn’t exist. Bonjour? i don’t see it. Can’t use a USB cable? THEN what. I tried to set up iCloud. Okay it says I successfully did that. Now it won’t go anywhere. I click on it and nothing happens. I can’t get a human to ask why none of this is working. I HATE THIS APP.
This app works just fine
My colleagues and I use this app to take observation notes via excel without any issues. We even collaborate on the same file via air drop. Air drop isn't the easiest way but I am told using Onedrive will produce more of a live data feeling. This app opens all the different files without issue as well.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 13, 2015
- Version: 5.2.6
- Size: 42.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2014 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.