Docs To Go Premium
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
• Optimized for iOS 8/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus!
• iCloud Drive: View, edit and save files to iCloud Drive
• Document Provider: Open and edit files from other apps that support the document provider feature
• Various bug fixes, cursor placement issues and editing problems on iPhone 6 Plus
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
What's New in Version 5.2.9
- Improved view for txt files
- Fixed loss of 'Normal' style in doc files
- Support Chinese input in doc files
- Fixed crashes with OneDrive accounts
- Various bug fixes
Still Lovin' This App
Because... I can send work I created in other apps to this app and transfer them to my PC where I then can use another PC application to email my work to a friend for viewing. It works for what I need it to do and I'm happy with it. I'm hoping that the app will not be abandoned like so many others. I occassionally check my other apps in iTunes, and I have been seeing more of them which simply do not exist anymore, or have turned into something that I do not own. One of the apps I am talking about is, or rather was, called "Pastebot." Now it's called something else and there is a price on it. It's not what I originally bought anymore. So, what happened to the Pastebot app? I have no idea. I guess it just morphed into Tweetbot or something like that. ... My previous reviews start HERE: Okay - I got brave and decided to update the app. So far I am having no problems. NOW HERE IS MY PREVIOUS REVIEW > > Due to all the warnings not to update I am hesitant about updating. So I will wait. Other than that, I think this is a great product. I've had it for years with no problems. It is simple to use and very handy. It's the only app I have for the purposes it serves. I have not tried any other apps that do the same thing because I was satisfied with this one. If necessary, I would look for similar apps, but so far I haven't found the need to look around.
Love it, but...
I am using this with my iPod accessing doc via Dropbox. This has been my go-to app for any kind of office documents - opening or creating new documents - for years and I love it, except... Well, no, I do love it, but I've been frustrated of late. A couple months ago it started hanging up when I tried to open Excel sheets. I've deleted and reloaded ( reloading 60+ documents as well) and tried to report the problem, but haven't heard anything back and haven't seen a fix so maybe I am an isolated, therefore unimportant, case. Will try again and keep hoping, or else will need to look for something that can edit spreadsheets, at least.
Works syncing Dropbox files with 6s+.
It does allow Dropbox file opening and saving and sync after Documents to Go Premium closed. Dropbox notifications allowed and documents to go given requested permission in iPhone settings. Then from document to go cloud area I could open my Dropbox file.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 5.2.9
- Size: 57.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2015 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.