Docs To Go Premium
By DataViz, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
• Optimized for iOS 8/iPhone 6/iPhone 6 Plus!
• iCloud Drive: View, edit and save files to iCloud Drive
• Document Provider: Open and edit files from other apps that support the document provider feature
• Various bug fixes, cursor placement issues and editing problems on iPhone 6 Plus
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
What's New in Version 5.3.3
iOS 10 Fixes
Fixed repeated errors when opening documents in some situations
Worked until 12/22 update
I've been using this app for years, before there were even smartphones. The app itself works fine, for the most part, but the syncing screws up all the time and corrupts files, resulting in a multistep fix each time. This has been going on for a few years and is unacceptable. Dataviz either doesn't care about this or has not been able to fix it. I hope to find an app from another company to replace this one.
I purchased the premium edition and sync with SugarSync (Or at least try to).
Good app but in need of updates
I have used docs to go for several years and it does everything I want in a portable document utility. The sync to PC feature has given me trouble sometimes but currently works fine and I know how to fix it if it ever fails again. But the app got slower/less responsive when iOS-10 came out. I think they need to release an update! because it's slow and frustrating to use (especially in doc and txt files). Please help, dataviz!
No longer works
I've used this app for years and it was always acceptable, and certainly the best mobile Office emulator out there. With the latest version, I've given up. It no longer syncs with my laptop, and loses files with each upgrade. Fortunately, I had important files backed up, but I'm now searching for a replacement app.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 5.3.3
- Size: 71.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: DataViz, Inc
- © 2015 DataViz, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.