Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. The app gives you up-to-the-minute scores and news with loads of video highlights. Sign in and customize the ESPN App to get all of your favorite teams' scores, news and alerts.
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access scores and highlights from MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, Cricket and more.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "NOW" views for real-time updates and commentary. NOW combines up-to-the-minute ESPN updates on any sport or team with the freshest photos, videos and social media content from around the sports universe.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on the On-Air tab.
- Stream live ESPN Radio for free — just tap on the On-Air tab and hit “Play”.
What's New in Version 4.3.2
- Bug Fixes
It was so much better, what happened??
This app used to be so simple and my go-to for all sporting information but now it’s just too big and clunky.
Now it’s over 30 seconds to open, then another 15-20 for scores to update, if I go to news that’s another long wait and then when I scroll the ads cover the articles so I can’t click them.
It’s easier to load safari and search for the score that I am looking for rather then open this app and I only open it when I have plenty of time to read some articles.
Go back to the old easy version, too big and bloated and not simple to handle in any way
Still not that great
I want to love this app but I just can't because there are so many issues. The scrolling still isn't smooth and fluent. It lags sometimes. Also I still believe the scores could load faster when opening the app.
I would love the the stats to show up right in the app rather then going to the website. Also when I still go to click on one of my teams it goes to the news right away rather then the scores which is the first tab. So either fix it or have the news first
50 second ad for a 15 second highlight? Give me a break!
I understand the need for pre-roll ads, I really do, but who watches a 50 second ad for a brief highlight clip! Come on! This happens ALL the time in this app, to the point where I dont even try to watch clips or highlights in this app anymore. Something needs to be done to match pre-roll ads to clip length, they should certainly never exceed the length of the clip you are watching, and I would advocate that highlights (as opposed to segments) probably could be ad free.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 4.3.2
- Size: 49.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.