Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The ESPN App is the #1 Sports App in the market. The app gives you up-to-the-minute scores and news with loads of video highlights. Sign in and customize the ESPN App to get scores, news, and alerts from all of your favorite teams and leagues!
What do you get with ESPN?
- Fast access scores and highlights from the MLB, NFL, College Football, NBA, College Basketball, MLS, and more.
- Your favorite teams and leagues front and center – sign in to make the ESPN app yours.
- Watch video highlights of your favorite games and easily share on Facebook, Twitter, Email and SMS.
- Check out the "Now" views for real-time updates and commentary. Now combines up-to-the-minute ESPN updates on every sport or team with the freshest photos, videos and social media content from around the sports universe.
- Not near a TV? Watch any event on any ESPN channel simply by tapping on the On-Air tab.
- Stream live ESPN Radio for free — just tap on the On-Air tab and hit “Play”.
- Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
- Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide feedback on the app: twitter.com/ESPN_FanCentral
- Use the Feedback form in the app’s Settings menu to let us know how we’re doing.
Before you download this app, please consider that it includes advertising, some of which may be targeted to your interests. You may choose to control targeted advertising within mobile applications by using your mobile device settings (for example, by re-setting your device’s advertising identifier and/or opting out of interest based ads).
What's New in Version 4.4.2
Needs MAJOR UPGRADE
I think it has been almost two years since this app was worth something. Let's break down this app shall we. First of all, whenever you open the app you get the scores from the last time you were on and even on strong wi fi it takes a good 2 minutes of waiting. I cannot tell you how many times I have logged in and logged out without getting any scores or news, I immediately go to some other app and get it way quicker. This app has be the most unsteady app of all time and also crashes constantly. The all around set up is very poor and the bright white screen hurts my eyes. Instead of the long rectangle setup of the two teams playing each other I would rather a square like it used to be. I think that somehow factors into the unsteadiness of the app. Little tiny updates each month are doing absolutely nothing. This app needs a complete makeover, and I mean complete!
Extra! extra! feel all about it!
I continue to press developers of upgrades and general programmers of this app as I have the past three years to focus more on how the content is delivered rather than the content itself. I'm not talking about layout and user interface but SPEED! Make me feel like I need to check this app before any other site because its reliable and quick; to a point to where I know I don't have to refresh a pull down and my final score of the game is completely different. ESPN has it fairly simple. Give the end user the numerical values quickly and you win, but please give it to me quick! I can't have another situation where I found out the Seahawks almost score, New England wins the Super Bowl, and then there was an interception.....precisely in that order....
Not a fan
Had this up for years, finally deleted. Best decision I ever made. The app frequently crashes, almost every other time I attempted to start it. Setting changes often fail because of a lack of connection to the server. Every time I open this app to find a simple score or stat, I found myself beating my head against the wall. The developers have continually tried to update and improve the interface with more flashy designs, but it only makes the app more unreliable. Each time there is a new update, I had to refamiliarize myself with the frequently new layouts of the app. It is also incredibly difficult to find certain unique sports leagues, like some of the soccer tournaments or lesser known leagues.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Aug 18, 2015
- Version: 4.4.2
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: ESPN Inc.
- ©2012 ESPN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.