Track3 - Diabetes Planner, Diabetes Glucose Logbook, Diabetes Tracker, Carb Counter
By Coheso, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"This app is the best diabetes logbook app I have ever used", "This diabetes app is WONDERFUL. Must have, if you have diabetes."
Thank you for the great reviews!
Track3 Diabetes Tracker & Logbook App makes living with diabetes easier than ever by tracking all of the factors that keep blood glucose balanced. You can log and monitor food, glucose, insulin, medications, exercise and weight - all on this one diabetes app.
Here's what you can do with this amazing app:
* Track glucose levels (mg/dl)
* Chart glucose trends
* Record your own insulin and medication information
* Use as a carb counter - adjust serving sizes to see the exact amount of carbs in your meals
* Email your log information that can be opened by any spreadsheet program.
* Track exercises and calories burned
* Built in food database with carb and calorie details for over 100,000 foods
* Customized information for the foods, exercises, and medications unique to your life
* Enter your own foods and recipes
* With the multi-device sync add-on, you can share data among multiple devices and view your data on www.track3.com
* Build a "favorites" list of foods and exercises for quick entry
* Create pre-set entry categories like "100 calorie snack" or "morning coffee with creamer"
* Utilize exercise calorie per minute values specific to your weight, time spent, and type of exercise done
* Enter direct calorie or carb values displayed from cardio machine workouts
* Create customized exercise routine entries, such as 200 calorie yoga class.
* Easy to use glucose tracker and logbook
With multi-device add-on option, use any number of devices to manage your data. For example, use Track3 Diabetes Tracker on your iPhone while outside and on your iPad while at home. Your data automatically shows up in all your devices!
The Track3 Diabetes Tracker App is the diabetes manager and tracker that people with diabetes have been waiting for. You can now leave carbohydrate and medication worries behind by letting the Track3 Diabetes App assist with managing glucose levels. Track3 logs nutrition and exercise information as well as oral medications and insulin. It will even record different insulin types plus unique foods and exercise routines. Track3 Diabetes logbook app keeps at their finger tips all of the information people with diabetes need to stay healthy.
Diabetes management made easy!
*** Logged items can be deleted by "swiping" on the entry.
*** Glucose units are in mg/dl for this version. We have another version of Track3 that uses mmol/L that is sold in non-USA and other App Stores.
Since 2003, Coheso, based in Pleasanton, California has been making health management tools. Healthy eating tips and other useful information are at http://www.coheso.com
What's New in Version 5.2
- Fixed sync related issues
- Hope the app is helping you manage diabetes. Please leave a 5 star rating to keep the free updates coming!
Very easy to use app
This app is very straightforward and easy to use with many options and functions. You can log you daily glucose readings, insulin injections, meals and even exercise. Also, it has a 'memory' function that remembers that you entered, for example, 'humalog 6 units before breakfast' and you can select that instead of having to enter it again. It also has, for a few bucks, a sync functions across multiple devices so that you always have an updated log. Also, you can email your logbook results to someone like a dr for instance. Loses a star because the email function is a little hard to read as it's just one long data stream. Love the nutrition function! Also loses a star because you cannot track water consumption in app!
Good app for remote tracking kids levels
Our son has Glycogen Storage Disease. He has over night nursing and a day time nurse. We use the app to track his sugar levels and what he has eaten. With the Multi device option, the nurses sync their records and my wife and I can basically have live updates on what his readings are. It helps us not only keep track while at work and use to see his reading is the nurses have questions but the email option also let's us easily send his information to his doctors when needed.
The sync function could be made faster and some of the menus are a little confusing, but these are not as big an issue to outweight the benefits we see with this app.
Diabetic control using track
I have been using this app for several years. It has aided me in my diabetic control by showing me the relationship between my glucose readings and my diet. It has also simplified and made easy the reports i give to my endrochronologist by allowing me to take the data from my iPhone and email it to my computer and put the data into an excel spread sheet for easy interpretation. Definitely a user friendly and useful app.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 28, 2013
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 12.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Coheso, Inc
- © Coheso, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Multi-device Sync$4.99