Absalt EasyWakeup PRO - smart alarm clock (easy wake up)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited time SALE 30% ($14.99->$9.99). Get it NOW and any updates will be FREE for you.
Constantly improved during last 4 years (>4000 human-hours). We have a huge experience with alarm clock systems for iOS.
Many people all over the world have been using EasyWakeup, which is the first smart alarm clock in the App Store since 2008. Also 80% of the improvements we added to the program are our customers' requests.
============== REVIEWS ==============
"The best morning app for iOS." — Men's Health.
"Once you try it, you'll wonder how you have gone without it." — iphoneappsfinder.com
"Anyone who just wants to have a good day must have this app!" — Jeremy, Iowa.
============== ABOUT ==============
EasyWakeup is an advanced alarm clock for iPhone/ iPod Touch. Based on the natural sleep cycle we go through every night, the app senses when it's most appropriate to wake you. Just set the time when you have to be up and the app will then gently wake you at the optimal time within the chosen interval.
You'll wake up feeling refreshed, energized and ready for your day.
You could start waking more refreshed as of tomorrow!
And why shouldn't you - a good morning lays the groundwork for a great day!
============= FEATURES =============
- A smart algorithm to find your appropriate waking-time
- A fade-in melody for gentle awakening
- iPod music, dictaphone. Use your favorite music, affirmations or your lover's voice
- Optionally set up snooze time and method (press the button, touch the screen and/or just shake the device)
Easy to use
- Can work with two people in the bed (should be placed on the side of the bed)
- The app automatically determines a sensitivity of your body movements/device/mattress (even tempurpedic!)
- Beautiful dynamic instructions depending on your device/settings
- The app theme is optimized to be used at night
- Extra options will appear only after enabling "expert mode" (disabled by default)
Warranty of awakening
- It will automatically change depending on a daylight time
- Did you forget to set the maximum volume or left your device in silent mode? No problem: the program will fade-in the volume to predefined maximum
- Vibration will start after volume reaches the maximum volume
- Even if you have put the quiet melody accidentally so app will automatically switch to high volume and to standard melody in 10 min
- You can prevent full exit from the application by clicking the button "Home". Then the application will wake you up using local push notifications
We care about your device
- Maximum battery save. iOS 5+: up to 72 hours of work = 10% per night (although charge is recommended anyway)
- NO fast app switching. Maximum saving for your battery and memory
- Autostop alarm after 4 hours
- Warnings on low battery and lack of free space
- Your device be tested every application launch.
- Graphs. Learn when and how often you moved at night
- Statistics. How long you slept, average amount of hours in a bed
- Notes. Make a note of your dreams and your mood in the morning
- option to random melody from iPod lib
- Сountdown mode (optional). Just setup the number of hours you want to sleep.
- Choose whether you want to wake by vibration, swell sound or both
- Choose one from several of your own preset alarm clocks
- Send a log by email for detailed study on your computer
- iPod Touch support
- more info on www.easywakeup.net
What's New in Version 13.11
Easy wake up
It's lovely to wake up in a peaceful manner instead of being ripped from a deep sleep. I will never use a standard alarm clock again. I've even able to use a softer, calmer music to wake to with this alarm since it knows I'm not in deep rem.
I would like it if I could zoom in on a particular hour of sleep. The observation screen is too small is the only bad thing I can say.
Not too bad
It's good. Kind-of expensive. Limited by iOS in some ways (locking the phone for example).
Doesn't work well on 3GS at all. iPhone 4 works great.
An improvement might be to give suggestions based on sleeping patterns on HOW to sleep better or WHEN to go to sleep based on the wake-up time.
Can take this app really far, if you want too.
Utilize the notification center to give sleeping tips or notifications to go to bed at a certain time.
I have insomnia issues and often sleep through my alarms or wake up groggy. I'be even had to change to louder and louder music and set 3 different alarms times.
Since I started using this app, I wake right up no matter what time I
finally got to sleep, even when something soft like Beethoven is playing, And I even feel rested. The difference is amazing!
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 09, 2013
- Version: 13.11
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Alexandra Kholyavkina
- © 2008—2013 Absalt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.