Absalt EasyWakeup PRO - smart alarm clock (easy wake up)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Limited time SALE 30% ($14.99->$9.99). Get it NOW and any updates will be FREE for you.
Constantly improved during last 4 years (>4000 human-hours). We have a huge experience with alarm clock systems for iOS.
Many people all over the world have been using EasyWakeup, which is the first smart alarm clock in the App Store since 2008. Also 80% of the improvements we added to the program are our customers' requests.
============== REVIEWS ==============
"The best morning app for iOS." — Men's Health.
"Once you try it, you'll wonder how you have gone without it." — iphoneappsfinder.com
"Anyone who just wants to have a good day must have this app!" — Jeremy, Iowa.
============== ABOUT ==============
EasyWakeup is an advanced alarm clock for iPhone/ iPod Touch. Based on the natural sleep cycle we go through every night, the app senses when it's most appropriate to wake you. Just set the time when you have to be up and the app will then gently wake you at the optimal time within the chosen interval.
You'll wake up feeling refreshed, energized and ready for your day.
You could start waking more refreshed as of tomorrow!
And why shouldn't you - a good morning lays the groundwork for a great day!
============= FEATURES =============
- A smart algorithm to find your appropriate waking-time
- A fade-in melody for gentle awakening
- iPod music, dictaphone. Use your favorite music, affirmations or your lover's voice
- Optionally set up snooze time and method (press the button, touch the screen and/or just shake the device)
Easy to use
- Can work with two people in the bed (should be placed on the side of the bed)
- The app automatically determines a sensitivity of your body movements/device/mattress (even tempurpedic!)
- Beautiful dynamic instructions depending on your device/settings
- The app theme is optimized to be used at night
- Extra options will appear only after enabling "expert mode" (disabled by default)
Warranty of awakening
- It will automatically change depending on a daylight time
- Did you forget to set the maximum volume or left your device in silent mode? No problem: the program will fade-in the volume to predefined maximum
- Vibration will start after volume reaches the maximum volume
- Even if you have put the quiet melody accidentally so app will automatically switch to high volume and to standard melody in 10 min
- You can prevent full exit from the application by clicking the button "Home". Then the application will wake you up using local push notifications
We care about your device
- Maximum battery save. iOS 5+: up to 72 hours of work = 10% per night (although charge is recommended anyway)
- NO fast app switching. Maximum saving for your battery and memory
- Autostop alarm after 4 hours
- Warnings on low battery and lack of free space
- Your device be tested every application launch.
- Graphs. Learn when and how often you moved at night
- Statistics. How long you slept, average amount of hours in a bed
- Notes. Make a note of your dreams and your mood in the morning
- option to random melody from iPod lib
- Сountdown mode (optional). Just setup the number of hours you want to sleep.
- Choose whether you want to wake by vibration, swell sound or both
- Choose one from several of your own preset alarm clocks
- Send a log by email for detailed study on your computer
- iPod Touch support
- more info on www.easywakeup.net
What's New in Version 14.11
minor iOS 8 improves
I'd like to be able to click a button to have the movement graphs interpreted. How exactly do the movements affect my sleep? Also, some more peaceful music options would be very nice. I do really love this alarm clock, though and use it every day! Also like the suggestions of the app staying on in the background if you go to the home screen and being able to set multiple alarms.
It works but...
Please make it that the app stays on in the background. I don't mean for it to work with the phone locked. I mean when you go to the home screen. I also would like it to be capable of letting you set the multiple alarms. It does work but sometimes I don't wake up but that is my heavy sleeping problem and my brain blocking sound fault. My brain with the sleep spindles and all. Good job anyways.
I have insomnia issues and often sleep through my alarms or wake up groggy. I'be even had to change to louder and louder music and set 3 different alarms times.
Since I started using this app, I wake right up no matter what time I
finally got to sleep, even when something soft like Beethoven is playing, And I even feel rested. The difference is amazing!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 07, 2014
- Version: 14.11
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Alexandra Kholyavkina
- © 2008—2014 Absalt
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.