Password Manager Data Vault - Safe, Secure, Wallet
By Ascendo Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Leading Password Manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch ◆ AES Encryption ◆ Touch ID ◆ Website Logins ◆ iCloud Sync ◆ Automatic Backups ◆ Password Generator ◆ Flexible Templates ◆ Advanced Security Options
Secure. Powerful. Simple. Try DataVault Password Manager today!
#1 Must-Have App for iPhone - Cnet
Apps that will Change your Life - Wall Street Journal
#1 App to Banish Forgetfulness - Reader’s Digest
Best iPad Password Manager - BrightHub
Is your private information safe? Are your passwords secure?
DataVault Password Manager protects confidential information related to credit cards, bank accounts, logins and more using Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), the most powerful technology to keep your data secure. DataVault Password Manager includes a unique set of features like Touch ID, Website Logins, iCloud backups and advanced security options to protect your most precious information.
Unrivaled features and ease-of-use have made DataVault a best-selling password manager for iPhone, iPad & iPod touch.
“Essential Gear. A password manager should be one of the first apps you download. I compared a few and this one excelled because it could sync across multiple devices.”
“Rock Solid Foundation. I've tried most of the password apps and selected this one for its flexibility in defining item templates, ability to sync one database to multiple mobile devices, and strong desktop versions. I have 1100 items now and the app has performed brilliantly.”
“Terrific Customer Support. My question was answered within 24 hours and the issue resolved. Now that's what I expect from a developer!!!”
“I don't write reviews often, but this app is amazing. Keeps me organized. Would be lost without it!”
“Absolutely the best password safe across all platforms and outstanding support!”
SECURE YOUR LIFE
• Encrypts information using 256-bit AES with PBKDF2 and salting to insure the highest security of any password manager. Nobody can access your data without your master password, not even Ascendo.
• Enable Touch ID to login with your fingerprint.
• Set Auto-Lock duration to require login after an inactivity delay.
• Set Maximum Login Attempts to wipe your data after successive failed login attempts.
• Set a hint in case you forget your master password.
• Mask information to shield it from prying eyes.
• Log in to websites automatically using DataVault Browser or Safari.
* Choose from 65 pre-configured logins such as Amazon, Paypal, etc. or make your own.
• Generate strong passwords with settings for length & types of characters.
• Use Strength Meter to determine if your passwords are weak, good or strong.
• Backup your data automatically to insure you never lose your important information.
• Synchronize with DataVault for Mac and other devices (sold separately).
• Use iCloud, Dropbox or Wi-Fi to synchronize.
SIMPLE TO USE
• View items in list view or folder view.
• Use Templates for common items such as bank accounts, credit cards & logins.
• Choose from 50 default templates or create your own.
• Initiate phone calls, emails or web site logins with action fields.
• Use categories & types to organize items.
• Duplicate items for faster entry.
And a whole lot more…
• Full iPad support with split screen display.
• 200 icons to personalize your items.
• Import from Keeper, 1Password, EWallet, SplashID, mSecure, Keepass & other password managers with DataVault desktops (sold separately).
• Import from text files in CSV format.
• Great support.
One copy of DataVault Password Manager can be installed on up to 5 iOS devices authorized to an iTunes account.
Questions? We would love to hear from you! Contact at email@example.com.
Follow Ascendo on http://twitter.com/ascendo or http://facebook.com/ascendo.
Get peace of mind with the best password manager for iOS. Download DataVault Password Manager today!
What's New in Version 6.5.55
- Implemented Dropbox Synchronization API version 2.
- Added Clear Clipboard on Exit option to Security Settings.
- Improved usability of Templates.
- Corrected Touch ID issue occurring for some users.
- Fixed bug which displayed folders in list view.
- Fixed bug which changed position in lookup list when switching between apps.
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you like free updates, please rate us favorably in the app store.
Glad I found this
The previous 3 password managers I've owned have changed there business models and insisted on storing my data on their servers all so they could get on a subscription based income stream. I had to pull the plug on all and buy new apps for my desktop and 2 mobile users. That and all of the data entry- it was a pain. May they crash and burn.
At this moment in time Data Vault gets it right. Easy data entry , simple UI, sync with the Dropbox cloud. The data is always in sync across all platforms. I trust that Dropbox is doing their best for security and uptime. I don't really trust an app company to get it right and be diligent. Especially one that changes their business model to optimize their profit.
This makes sense. Buy the app it's worth the money. Use iCloud or Dropbox or do a wifi back up to your own computer. That is the choice you want for YOUR data. Feel comfortable using complex passwords, and changing them often. The bad guys are out there and DataVault keeps you from having to get into a subscription just to fight them.
Excellent Password Organizer
We have been using Ascendo Datavault for several years to organize web site password and other secure information. We have licenses for two Windows PCs and four iOS devices. The ability to synchronize changes across all platforms through DropBox is not only a major timesaver, it also prevents losing track of changes to passwords that you might make, for example, on your phone and then forget to make that change on your PC. We also like the free-form nature of the data that can be stored. Many templates are provided for creating data records, and you can edit the fields in each record as needed to match the information you want securely stored. We now manage over 550 data records and have never experienced a problem. Ascendo also provides very responsive technical support through email; they recently sent me an update two days after I reported a problem installing DataVault on my new Windows 10 PC.
Lost 4 hours of my life on this app - but is working now
I just spent four hours loading all of my passwords, etc into this app. Then went to synch it with my iPad and it wiped everything out. It didn't prompt me to choose which device to override...it didn't prompt me for "conflicts" as the help guide says it would do...just wiped it all out. By the time I'm done...I will have spent a full day just trying to get this app operable. Not happy at all. The support group was quite prompt at responding to what happened...which I appreciate greatly...but what they suggested was to pull from the auto backup which I had already tried and also did not have any data in it...so unable to restore what I had entered. I had to enter everything back in again...which meant I spent much of my day doing this. Now that everything is in there it seems to be working fine and is a really helpful app...so all seems to be well now and its a really helpful app at this point.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 20, 2017
- Version: 6.5.55
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Russian
- Seller: Ascendo Inc.
- © Ascendo Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.