By StudyBlue, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Study better. Learn faster. Get the grade you want.
With StudyBlue’s mobile app, you can make, study, and share mobile flashcards, study guides, and quizzes. It's mobile, it's social, and it's free!
Millions of students have used StudyBlue’s powerful, fun and easy-to-use web-based flashcard system to improve their learning and get better grades. Now, with our iOS app, you can have the power of StudyBlue in your hands, any time of the day, no matter where you are.
-- STUDYBLUE MAKES SERIOUS STUDYING FUN! --
● Pick a flashcard deck.
● Flip through the flashcards one at a time.
● Guess the answer.
● See if you got it right!
● At the end, check your score, then go back and re-study the whole deck again, or focus only on the flashcards you got wrong.
● Track your progress over time.
-- CHOOSE OR CREATE YOUR OWN. --
● Choose from over 150 million student-authored flashcards and flashcard decks in the StudyBlue database, from tens of thousands of colleges and high schools around the world. Just enter a few search words and browse through the results until you find the flashcards you’re looking for.
● Make your own custom flashcards on any subject you choose, right from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. With each flashcard, you can:
○ Write text, including terms, questions, answers and notes
○ Upload images
○ Record audio
○ Include equations
○ StudyBlue flashcards allow you to study anything and everything, from history to math, science to grammar, geography to music.
-- STUDY ANYWHERE. ANY TIME. --
The StudyBlue mobile app gives you instant access to every note and flashcard you’ll need, along with all of your past scores, anywhere, anytime. Use the StudyBlue mobile app while you’re:
● Eating a meal
● Waiting for a bus or a train
● Riding in a car, bus, train, plane, etc.
● Waiting to meet your friends
● Standing in line at the grocery store
● Waiting for a movie or a concert to begin
If you have to stop in the middle of your flashcards, no problem. StudyBlue will remember where you are, so you can pick it up again later, right where you left off. If you've got two minutes, you've got time to study.
-- COLLABORATE WITH CLASSMATES --
With StudyBlue, you can contact your classmates directly from inside the app, allowing you to have discussions, ask questions, share flashcards and collaborate.
-- SET REMINDERS --
Need a reminder to study your flashcards later? You can set one right inside the app.
-- FOR TEACHERS TOO! --
StudyBlue is not just for students. Teachers can use the StudyBlue app to create flashcard decks and assign them to their students. And now, with Class Stats, Study Blue’s formative assessment feature, teachers can track student progress in real-time, individually or by class.
-- PLEASE NOTE --
● A free StudyBlue.com account is required. You can create one right in the app.
● Some features, such as advanced card formatting and hiding cards, require a StudyBlue Pro account.
● Creating flashcards in the app requires an Internet connection.
What's New in Version 7.5.2
Growing up I used flashcards, so using them now is second nature. It is the perfect way for me to retain the crucial information and test myself till satisfied without losing a card. Being able to share and retrieve cards with classmates made it easier to assemble my decks. Downside to this wonderful product is having to pay for letter coloring and there is no way to highlight parts. If you can live without them, then I highly recommend StudyBlue.
Online Flashcards on the go!
If you’re like me, you’re always on the go. Whether I’m studying in a coffee shop, or waiting in line for the bus, these online flashcards have helped me tremendously. This is my go to study tool in college and I find that this has helped me the most for my language based studies like Spanish and Japanese. Give it a try. I’m thinking about upgrading to the paid version soon since it’s helped me so much.
Excellent study app
I have been using StudyBlue for my medical terminology class - what a life saver! I can study anywhere and share my flash cards with classmates. I have also made flash cards from quiz questions and study guide questions to study for exams in my anatomy and physiology classes. Since I am an auditory learner, I use Siri on my iPhone to speak/type the terms or questions and answers in.
- Category: Education
- Updated: May 17, 2014
- Version: 7.5.2
- Size: 11.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: StudyBlue, Inc.
- © 2011 StudyBlue, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- SB Pro (1 Month)$8.99
- Study Guide$8.99
- SB Pro (1 Year)$47.99
- SB Go (1 Month)$1.99
- SB Go (1 Year)$11.99
- Upgrade Go (1 Month) to Pro (1 Month)$6.99
- Upgrade Pro (1 Month) to Pro (1 Year)$38.99
- StudyBlue Teacher$47.99
- Upgrade Go (1 Year) to Pro (1 Year)$35.99
- Upgrade Go (1 Month) to Go (1 Year)$9.99