By Intuit Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AppStore Rewind Best Business Apps Winner!
Intuit offers a fast, easy and commitment-free way for you to accept credit cards anytime, anywhere. Simply plug your free credit card reader into your iPhone or iPad and start accepting credit cards anywhere you go so you never miss a sale.
GoPayment offers two pricing options to fit your needs, with NO set-up fee, NO commitment and the ability to cancel anytime:
Option 1. Pay Monthly and Save: Rates as low as 1.75% per swipe with a $12.95 monthly fee
Option 2. Pay-as-you-go: No monthly fee, with rates as low as 2.75% per swipe
Download the free GoPayment app from iTunes.
Start accepting payments in as few as 15 minutes.
To see how GoPayment works, take a test drive in the app.
SYNCS WITH QUICKBOOKS
GoPayment transactions integrate with QuickBooks Online, Desktop and Point of Sale to help you fully manage your business
- Easily accept credit cards and record cash and check transactions anytime, anywhere so you never miss a sale*
- Scan credit cards using you iPhone or iPad camera
- Receive a free card reader compatible with your iPhone or iPad**
- Customers sign with their finger and a personalized receipt can be sent by text or email
- Encrypts transactions, unlike many other card readers
- Add up to 50 users to your account so multiple people can accept payments for your business
* Requires internet access
**Free Intuit card reader is available to new, approved GoPayment merchants only.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By installing this app, you agree to the GoPayment Terms of Service found at http://gopayment.com/terms-of-service.html
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
The free Intuit GoPayment Card Reader is available to new, approved GoPayment customers only. Supplies are limited.
What's New in Version 6.0.4
Now you can see your items in List View, in addition to Grid View with images. List View is perfect for items with longer descriptions - making it quick and easy for you to create itemized orders for payment.
Also incorporates bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Some helpful tips while using GoPayment:
- When using items, tap on one or more items to add it to your favorites list, edit category or delete the item(s).
- Want to edit a specific item? Tap on an item and hold for a second to bring it into edit mode. In edit mode, you can add an image, add it to the favorites list, and edit the name, price, category or whether or not it’s taxable.
- For security reasons, only admins can edit items, sales tax and tips. To change them, simply log into the app with your admin account or enable other users to do so by logging into GoPayment.com.
- Have you tried out the iPad bar code scanner? Flat items scan best. Metallic, circular or crinkly packages are not easily scanned.
- You can add multiple companies to your GoPayment account. If you would like to add another company under the same GoPayment account, go through the same sign-up steps to create a new account except use the existing user name you already have. Switching between multiple company accounts is easy. If you have multiple companies under the same GoPayment account, you can switch between them by tapping the company name at the top of the navigation drawer.
Very easy to use and stable. Better than the competition!!
The app does everything it was designed for.
Very stable, very easy to use.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 21, 2014
- Version: 6.0.4
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2014
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.