QuickBooks GoPayment POS
By Intuit Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect your card reader into your iPhone or iPad and take credit cards quickly and securely. And a card reader isn’t even required. You can always scan a card with your camera, or key in the card details directly.
ACCEPT CHIP CARDS WITH THE NEW EMV CARD READER
Instead of swiping, dip the chip! If your customer gives you a chip card, use the EMV card reader and insert the card in the front slot. You can still swipe non-chip cards in the back slot of the reader.
GET PAID QUICKLY … ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Your customer signs right on your device to authorize the payment. Then you can send a receipt to your customer. Accepting a payment takes just a few taps from start to finish.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Customize your receipts to include your logo, store info, and a personalized message.
- Add a list of items you frequently sell, including prices, descriptions, and photos. Then create quick orders from your items or enter custom amounts.
- What if your customer doesn’t have their credit card handy? Tap in cash or check transactions to record them.
RUN YOUR BUSINESS
- Use the online service center to accept, refund, or review credit card transactions.
- Enjoy safe, encrypted credit card processing.
- Sync transactions to QuickBooks for hassle-free small business bookkeeping.
- Build trust with your customers by using tools from the leader in small business financial management software.
Choose a plan that works for you:
- No monthly fees with rates from 2.4%
- $20.00 month with rates from 1.6%
- No monthly minimums, hidden fees, setup or cancellation charges.
- Rates include these card types:
Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
TAKE 3 EASY STEPS TO GET STARTED
1 - Download the free GoPayment app.
2 - Complete the application.
3 - Get approved.
You’re good to go! You can start accepting credit card payments even before your card reader arrives.
HOW TO ACCEPT PAYMENTS
Accepting credit cards is a snap. You can take Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.
1 – Enter the charge amount.
2 – Insert, swipe, scan, or key in credit card info.
3 – Have your customer sign on your device to authorize payment and send receipts.
4 – Payment arrives in your bank account in 2-3 business days.
GET YOUR CARD READER
Mobile card readers are available for purchase at http://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/emv-reader
CARD READER REQUIREMENTS
Works with Apple devices running iOS 9 and higher.
http://security.intuit.com/privacy to learn how Intuit protects your privacy.
What's New in Version 9.0.0
- Connect to our new Bluetooth Chip and Magstripe Card Reader
- Support for additional devices using our fastest reader yet
Actual rating is negative stars
Scan card? Yeah right. All you get is an authentication error over and over again forcing you to manually key in the card info. I’ve kept the app up to date and still doesn’t work with iPhone 7 plus. Customer support is an option if your willing to sit on hold for at least an hour. Don’t get your hopes up though, as Inuit experts are like Apple experts. No matter what you say they fall back to reset, reset, reset. If the men and women answering the phones are experts, my weiner dog is Einstein.
And by chance the scan works the next problem begins. Cannot create customer, if the problem persists more than 24 hours contact customer support. Well every 3rd or 4th transaction pops that message up. Weird thing is that they are already customers.
In closing, you get what you pay for. And end up paying more because your the only person on the planet having the before mentioned issues. If you want to be talked to in a condescending way heavily accented Indian man named Johnny sign up.
First and only card reader
I’ve been using GoPayment for three seasons as a mobile kettle corn vendor. Credit card purchases are a small percentage of my sales but it’s growing. The reader and app work really well for a business like mine that is serving customers in some very unique locations. I’ve had credit card processing companies try to get my business but they can’t beat the performance and value that Intuit has built into GoPayment. I recommend GP without hesitation or reservation.
Great payment solution!
Love the ease of use! My favorite payment option for my small business!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 13, 2017
- Version: 9.0.0
- Size: 165 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Intuit Inc.
- © Intuit Inc. 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.