By SweetWilliam, S.L.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simple HMI/Scada application for supervising variables (tags) and memory of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Remote Terminal Units (RTUs).
SCADAMOBILE FOR IPHONE, IPAD AND IPOD TOUCH
ScadaMobile provides an interface (HMI) for accessing and monitoring variables (tags) and memory of Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs).
Plant engineers, PLC software developers, Maintenance people, and in general anyone dealing with PLC based systems will be able to connect to them at any time, from everywhere.
Thanks to its highly configurable nature, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) can offer it as an extension to their systems.
ScadaMobile is not only for testing, it supports major US, European and Japanese PLC brands and it can be successfully deployed as a wireless local or remote HMI for everyday use.
ScadaMobile provides many possibilities designed to meet all PLC remote monitoring needs.
- Monitor (display and change) PLC variables (tags) through local or remote wireless access.
- Simultaneous connections to a number of remote PLCs and RTUs.
- Supported types are boolean, 16 and 32 bit integers both signed and unsigned including BCD types, and 32 bit floating point.
- Strings and Arrays fully supported
- Tag Configuration is made by simply importing files created in Excel, or a Text Editor containing the specification of variables.
- Files in ScadaMobile are accessed via Web browser: Safari, Firefox or Microsoft Explorer. Or can be imported by tapping on a mail attachment or from an external web server.
- Highly optimized PLC communications engine automatically groups Tags and Array accesses and uses optimized commands for high efficiency and low Network traffic, allowing for literally tens of thousands of tags.
- Ability to set various access levels with password to prevent accidental modification of variables or displaying of sensible data.
- Define specific display attributes for tags according to your needs, such as buttons, switches, sliders, bars, input fields, lookup texts and so on.
- Free arrangement of tags in Pages and Sections for easy retrieval of relevant info.
- Alarms are presented in an ordered list with Acknowledge feature.
- Users can generate unlimited Trend Graphs and Plots to keep track of real time value changes.
- Complex Expressions and Internal tags are supported for unparalleled data formatting capabilities.
SUPPORTED ALLEN BRADLEY CONTROLLERS
ControlLogix 5500 through 1756-ENET/B
MicroLogix 1100 and 1400 direct
MicroLogix 1100 and 1400 through 1761-NET-ENI
SLC505, SLC504, SLC503 through 1761-NET-ENI
SUPPORTED MODBUS DEVICES
Any device that supports Modbus/TCP protocol
Modbus RTU devices through an ethernet to serial gateway
SUPPORTED OMRON PLCS
CJ1, CJ2 direct or through ETN modules
CP1E, CP1L, CP1H with CP1W-ETN module
SUPPORTED SIEMENS CONTROLLERS
ScadaMobile connects directly to PLCs without routing through servers or personal computers, using direct TCP/IP links between iOS devices and PLCs. You just need to enter the PLC IP address and a connection will be established.
Security is guaranteed through extensive use of passwords and the encryption and tunneling options that the TCP/IP technology provides.
The package contains pre-loaded a set of examples created in Microsoft Excel that can be used as templates for your own developments.
Please direct your questions, suggestions, problems or feedback to email@example.com.
You can also visit our site's forums to read and participate on open discussions or to post your experiences, feedback, comments...
What's New in Version 2.5.3
Fixed an interface glitch with iOS8
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 03, 2014
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: SweetWilliam, S.L.
- © 2010-2011 SweetWilliam, S.L.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.