Net Status - remote server monitor
By Pavel Ahafonau
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Net Status lets you get a fast glimpse of what is happening now with your hosts, routers and other network devices connected to the Internet or LAN.
The tool checks network services your hosts run for availability and presents the information in a convenient way in order to speed up the diagnostics of network problems. With Net Status you can quickly and easily determine which hosts and services are down from your monitoring list.
Net Status employs asynchronous algorithms that allow Net Status to operate really fast. Fractions of a second are needed to check a host with quite a number of running services. Even problematic hosts won't slow down the check process for a time much longer than a timeout you specify.
- Group hosts into multiple checklists
- Automatic scan of hosts for running services
- E-mail check results
- Predefined services for your convenience
- Possibility to add custom services
- Checks ICMP, TCP and UDP
- MAC address and hardware vendor lookup
- Wake on LAN or Wi-Fi (by MAC address)
- Wake over the Internet (using proper routers)
- Ping hosts with integrated tool
- WHOIS hostnames, IP addresses
- Ultrafast asynchronous network I/O
MORE COOL APPS
· Spyglass - augmented reality & GPS navigator
· Scany - Wi-Fi/LAN network scanner
What's New in Version 1.9.7
- UI facelift for iOS 7 and new app icon
- Improved support for iOS 7.0+ and 6.1+
- Updated vendors database (OUI)
- Fixed a critical crush from v. 1.9.5
- Fixed a crash rarely arising during parsing DNS packets
- On iOS 7+ the local device MAC-address won't appear (protected by iOS)
- Minor UI tweaks (fixed layouts, alignments)
- Minor bug fixes
Useful and beautiful!
All the apps by this developer are incredibly useful, very well made, and easy on the eyes!
If you're like me, searching for network utility apps, and were sick of how crappy the others are, you'll be happy with this app and the others by this dev.
This app is great; really handy for getting a quick status of critical network gear. I only wish I could export / sync the lists of checked equipment to other devices (between iPad / iPhone), and share with other admins.
As a network admin I find it very useful. I wish it could check in the background and use iOS alerts.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 1.9.7
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Pavel Ahafonau
- © 2009-2013 Pavel Ahafonau
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.